Realityof_Rosh #2 Sweaty The Yeti

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Blakes cooked breakfast. Blake does the shopping. La maia cleans her own bedroom wtaf does yeti do shes proper winding me up ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ
I don't know what you mean she is obviously very busy begging on Instagram for any old shite she can get her supersized hands on๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Œ

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Still makes me chuckle every time I come on this thread that sheโ€™s in the parenting section... when she does anything BUT.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 345638
Iโ€™m sorry but what the actual...
First class ignorant bleep. Sorry no other word will do I'm afraid. This ghastly beast of a witch is everything that is wrong with the country.

I'm sure if sir David clapped eyes on you Rosh he'd be so excited... he'd think a new undiscovered creature had crawled out of the sea

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Omg this killed me๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿคฃ Although I think she has her legs crossed so the big bit of the ham is her 2 thighs on top of each other๐Ÿค”took me ages to work out, I'm surprised she hasn't made an onlyfans account yet, because her nude pictures are pretty much the only things she is not trying to sell at this point...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg this killed me๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿคฃ Although I think she has her legs crossed so the big bit of the ham is her 2 thighs on top of each other๐Ÿค”took me ages to work out, I'm surprised she hasn't made an onlyfans account yet, because her nude pictures are pretty much the only things she is not trying to sell at this point...
Who can forget the red bra photo ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿ˜ต

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Sprawled all over the bed. Yuck! Iโ€™m twice her size what on earth possess people to post this kinda stuff to thousands of strangers ????!?! Blows my mind
Imagine the lengths she'd go to if she was single ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฎ

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.