Realityof_Rosh #2 Sweaty The Yeti

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would rather be me with no free invites than wear free skirts that look like I’ve got a bloody tyre shuved up there. #gunt

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s the covering it up so much and not letting on until now it’s a freebee!
I don’t get why these places needs the promotion they are always bloody busy 😂

Reactions: 9
I know!! Like WTF!! How on earth is she getting so many invites?! It’s a joke, I can’t believe that companies actually CHOOSE to have her represent her brand.
Is invite even a thing? I presume she's paid for it? I thought it would be #ad or #gifted? I hope she doesn't get in for free

Reactions: 3
Yeah they like using press trip or invite so they can act like it wasn’t bleeping free

Reactions: 1
Why do these companies give her free stuff to “promote”. That skirt “it’s a maxi but I’m tall so a maxi/midi”...so a midi then you idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Pet hate of mine is kids wearing things with their names emblazoned over them, but luckily for her with her stupid made up names no one will probably realise 😂

god she really is so rough! that bleeping skirt 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Honestly her “invite” content gives me motion sickness from my sofa 🤢

Also does anyone know if “invite” is legal?

Reactions: 6
Haha 🤣 and she’s such a catfish too - always makes herself look at least 10x slimmer in her photos than real life
She’s trying the being Brittany Pose

You watch I bet next week she goes pumpkin picking ‘n

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
How the duck she made that cup look like a shot glass!!
I love that pose like 'just casually stepping off this curb here while sipping from this tiny, overpriced coffe, pumpkinspice flavour of course'
She made Southampton port look tiny tbf. The exact replica of the Titanic is behind her, you just can't see it🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I love that pose like 'just casually stepping off this curb here while sipping from this tiny, overpriced coffe, pumpkinspice flavour of course'
She made Southampton port look tiny tbf. The exact replica of the Titanic is behind her, you just can't see it🤷‍♀️
She makes it look like a model village! Fi fi fo fum here comes yeti the beggy from Brum

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.