Realityof_Rosh #2 Sweaty The Yeti

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know everyone’s different about when they want children, but I think it’s a bit unfair for her to say in her q and a that she’s not having a baby in three years because “she will be too old” she would be 33 in 3 years, it’s just a bit crap for anyone listening who’s struggling and worried about not having kids until later on because of their circumstances- she’s so thick sometimes!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I know everyone’s different about when they want children, but I think it’s a bit unfair for her to say in her q and a that she’s not having a baby in three years because “she will be too old” she would be 33 in 3 years, it’s just a bit crap for anyone listening who’s struggling and worried about not having kids until later on because of their circumstances- she’s so thick sometimes!
She’s an insensitive wench without a thought of what comes out of her big ugly mouth!

Reactions: 9
She also couldn't fit another kid in the flat unless she cuts the kitchen in half for another bedroom. She cracks me up to old at 33 please its not like she has any ambition she will definitely pop out another chav.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I agree, very insensitive. A lot of women don’t have kids until later on in their 30s for various reasons. Maybe they have struggled with infertility, maybe they haven’t found the right partner or maybe they’ve been focusing on studying/training/earning their own money which she obviously knows nothing about! I don’t want anymore kids as the two I have are enough for me but I’m always very careful about how i word that when asked as I know I’m very lucky.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Day 1 of the gym for her and she has those massive hoop earrings in; how they don’t drag her head down is beyond me 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
The way she talks on her story constantly touching her face and seeing those teeth really irritates me! And her boobs always hanging out of her gym tips. Gross

Reactions: 6
The child comment. Hmmm...I'm 33. I've not had kids yet. Maybe in a couple of years when I'm ready. I'm in the midst of enjoying my life still. I didn't want kids mid-20's. I aspired to more than that. I wanted to learn, travel, find a job that I love, work hard, find someone I wanted to spend my life with, get married, buy a house, buy a car, make my life the best that it can be before I have children.
I didn't pop out a sprog with the first useless tosser who'd blow his beans up my muff so that I could get a council flat in Chelmsley, scrounge off the social for the best part of my 20's, and flash pics of my fat gunt online for strangers to send me free tat for my brats.

Forgive me if I don't quake with envy.

Aim higher.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The child comment. Hmmm...I'm 33. I've not had kids yet. Maybe in a couple of years when I'm ready. I'm in the midst of enjoying my life still. I didn't want kids mid-20's. I aspired to more than that. I wanted to learn, travel, find a job that I love, work hard, find someone I wanted to spend my life with, get married, buy a house, buy a car, make my life the best that it can be before I have children.
I didn't pop out a sprog with the first useless tosser who'd blow his beans up my muff so that I could get a council flat in Chelmsley, scrounge off the social for the best part of my 20's, and flash pics of my fat gunt online for strangers to send me free tat for my brats.

Forgive me if I don't quake with envy.

Aim higher.
Blow his beans up my muff 💀💀💀😂
Hilarious 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.