Realityof_Rosh #2 Sweaty The Yeti

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's not been sent directly from bepanthen. The company she's tagged is who sent it. You register your details and you get sent products and if you review them well enough you move along the ladder
That's not so bad then but I would be mortified if I worked in the marketing department for them & realised this creature was promoting my product!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What winds me up, is when her reviews are her literally reading the packet. I CAN READ IT MYSELF YOU MORON.

Also - I got 2 minutes into her primark haul and just couldn’t put myself through listening to her breathing like a troll so turned it off
She is thick as pig tit, I bet she didn't even get her SATs in year 2 never mind bleeping GCSEs thick bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why does she have to put EXPENSIVE trainers?? Surely you can just say trainers??! Its just a really sad way to say she's got loads of money, when in reality she is just pissing away taxpayers money. Anyone who worked hard for their cash would know its useless buying your kids designer clothes when they grew out of them in 2 months. She is just a big pile of tit in a bucket.

Reactions: 8
Why does she have to put EXPENSIVE trainers?? Surely you can just say trainers??! Its just a really sad way to say she's got loads of money, when in reality she is just pissing away taxpayers money. Anyone who worked hard for their cash would know its useless buying your kids designer clothes when they grew out of them in 2 months. She is just a big pile of tit in a bucket.
Because she is vacuous undignified bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I couldn't believe that Hugo Boss tracksuit the other day, she's never dressed him like a wee boy, its like she's desperate for him to grow up!

Reactions: 4
Oh hunny. Noone here thinks you live a 'high life' or that your life is in any way shape or form interesting. We all know you live on the dolls, sit at home all day and too lazy to even get up from your sofa to grab your baby a clean nappy, so he has to do it himself(no wonder he can't crack a smile) . And we did notice you walk around looking like a troll 24/7, no one needs reminding. Oh and if your dad did give you 10K you'd still be living in your council flat because a) nothing tastes as nice as free stuff does and b) to get a mortgage for a house with a garden you unfortunately have to work and have a real job, sadly 'instagram influencer' or 'getting PR products for free' won't be a viable occupation on a mortgage application.
Anyone else noticed how she just skimmed past the building a wall without a permission bit?
Oh and also, if you don't want people making fun of your children maybe don't plaster their unhappy face all over social media or use them as a tool to make some pennies to buy your tesco meal deal lunch.
And lastly, posing with a huge smile for a picture before somebody's funeral? You fucked up inappropriate witch. What is wrong with you.
Ok bye👋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Oh hunny. Noone here thinks you live a 'high life' or that your life is in any way shape or form interesting. We all know you live on the dolls, sit at home all day and too lazy to even get up from your sofa to grab your baby a clean nappy, so he has to do it himself(no wonder he can't crack a smile) . And we did notice you walk around looking like a troll 24/7, no one needs reminding. Oh and if your dad did give you 10K you'd still be living in your council flat because a) nothing tastes as nice as free stuff does and b) to get a mortgage for a house with a garden you unfortunately have to work and have a real job, sadly 'instagram influencer' or 'getting PR products for free' won't be a viable occupation on a mortgage application.
Anyone else noticed how she just skimmed past the building a wall without a permission bit?
Oh and also, if you don't want people making fun of your children maybe don't plaster their unhappy face all over social media or use them as a tool to make some pennies to buy your tesco meal deal lunch.
And lastly, posing with a huge smile for a picture before somebody's funeral? You fucked up inappropriate witch. What is wrong with you.
Ok bye👋
No one stumbles upon tattle. They go looking for it. End of.
Also the “friend” only told her about the £10k her dad apparently gave her - well we know he gave her money to take the kids to Disney world (even basic you’re looking at £5k) she stated she didn’t get permission for the wall, and maybe they could also tell her she’s not hashtagging her stuff correctly

ffs at least tell her the important tit

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think you need new “friends” sweaty, my friends wouldn’t be on here reading my thread, If I had one.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'd love to know what this alaged friend told her about how she found this page😂
'So I was on the INTERNET one day looking at kitten pictures when ALL THE SUDDEN this very specific thread popped up, out of the blue, dedicated to your sweaty yetiness!! And guess what they know all about your DIRTY BUSINESS mostly because you openly talked about it and also THEY SAY MEAN STUFF ABOUT YOUR KIDS!! ' You have to imagine the terrible grammar as I can't picture her being friends with anyone literate.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
"the other day my dad won a bet and gave me the money".... But just got her knickers in a twist a few hours ago about people assuming her dad gave her money. I can't 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I actually felt sorry for her (for 0.3seconds) when she went on about how boring her life is and that all the money goes in the kids.

Then I remembered that she spent a whole week celebrating her 30th, bought Jimmy Choo trainers that lay in a cupboard for months, goes to the gym everyday (time alone many mums don’t get) and the rest.

• Haha
I actually felt sorry for her (for 0.3seconds) when she went on about how boring her life is and that all the money goes in the kids.

Then I remembered that she spent a whole week celebrating her 30th, bought Jimmy Choo trainers that lay in a cupboard for months, goes to the gym everyday (time alone many mums don’t get) and the rest.
well it’s hardly likely she could have Jimmy choo shoes is it. Could you imagine the physics needed for that to balance on those delicate heels 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I don’t wear Jimmy choos I’m pushing 6’ and a size 16-18 (a real 16-18 not like her) a) I don’t need the heel height and b) Jimmy choo trainers - sorry sneakers are for chavs. Just buy a pair of converse and be done with it.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.