Realityof_Rosh #2 Sweaty The Yeti

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The lion, The witch And The Wardrobe..... AKA; The Benefit Cheat, The witch And The Fake Wall

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Yeti keeping it classy as always discussing Le’misery having a tit on her story!!! Can’t believe people actually like her.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
She could make a fortune on one of them sleep apps , two seconds of listening to that voice you would be crashed out

• Haha
Reactions: 9
she’s got the most boring droning voice I’ve ever heard!
her type of accent is what gives us brummies a bad name 😂😂😂
It really does give us a bad name 😂 like loopy said even when worse for wear I don’t sound anything like her, and we grew up in the same area

The lion, The witch And The Wardrobe..... AKA; The Benefit Cheat, The witch And The Fake Wall
This has got to be the title for the next thread 😩😂😂

So grown up that he gets the nappy and a nappy bag, yeah great parenting that giving the kid easy access to plastic bags! 🤬

So grown up that he gets the nappy and a nappy bag, yeah great parenting that giving the kid easy access to plastic bags! 🤬
Probably just knows his fat ogre of a mom won’t be getting up off her gunt in a rush to get him a fresh one. No wonder he’s so bleeping miserable

• Sad
  • Heart
Probably just knows his fat ogre of a mom won’t be getting up off her gunt in a rush to get him a fresh one. No wonder he’s so bleeping miserable
Has he actually ever cracked a smile I’ve never known a child so miserable

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is she not breaking the rules with her weekend away? 🤨
She's never had a night away from Blake - poor guy!!!
I bet he can’t wait! No doubt she’ll be criticising him all the time though, leaving lots of jobs for him to do and making sure he dresses the kids up to her amazing 🙄 standards.

Reactions: 3
Omg that’s one chav weekend away ffs we are going to be subject to the gunt in a hot tub aren’t we

Reactions: 8
It really does give us a bad name 😂 like loopy said even when worse for wear I don’t sound anything like her, and we grew up in the same area

This has got to be the title for the next thread 😩😂😂
I am at my most brummie when I’ve had a few but my god I still sound a thousand times better than her sober!

Omg that’s one chav weekend away ffs we are going to be subject to the gunt in a hot tub aren’t we
Several brummie girl weekends away (In the UK and abroad) and my friends and I have never behaved like this and we can party.
Chav, Chav, Chav, Chav, Chav, Chav, Chav, CHAV

Reactions: 8
I am at my most brummie when I’ve had a few but my god I still sound a thousand times better than her sober!

Several brummie girl weekends away (In the UK and abroad) and my friends and I have never behaved like this and we can party.
Chav, Chav, Chav, Chav, Chav, Chav, Chav, CHAV
im cringing i hope she doesnt mulitple when she gets wet in that hottub

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Seriously lowering the town having that yeti there!

She’s got to be paying a membership fee to some company with her hashtags so effectively she’s buying her freebies lol

These are the pages she tags constantly she’s so desperate to be a channel mum bleep
These are free to join she doesn’t need to pay. They are engagement groups

Reactions: 1
Well this is going to be a cringe fest 😬
Surprised that many of them fit in with her in there, I’m sure the max amount of people wasn’t accounting for a yeti sized person

Side note I’ve never known someone throw themselves this many celebrations for one birthday. She sure does think highly of her self bless

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.