Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

epicmature

Chatty Member
Yeah exactly and basically brags about it or at least very open about it in her videos nowadays especially with the dick appointment video like ew no thanks I didn't want to see that on my notifications 😂 Especially when she said that she basically can't wait to lockdown is done to get with someone again . Then her comments where all like could you a video for a one night stand bag pack , like for goodness sake why?? It's just vile , mads and Han are so opposite to her they said they have a similar body count as in Han and mads, and mads said in her assumptions Video That it was not over 5 I think, I just think rach shouldn't be promoting sex in that way tbh but idk what's everyone's opinions
Is this the 60’s? Stop judging women for their sexual history.

Reactions: 89

Keann

I used to cut and colour her hair a couple years ago- quite possibly one of the rudest clients I've ever done... Incredibly demanding and self entitled, you could not get a word or a smile out of her. Every time she sat there with her earphones in, editing her videos and just staring and zooming in on her pictures- several times I'd been tutted at when I needed to ask her something about what we were doing with her hair. Seriously an absolute pain in the arse to deal with, I didn't even know she was "famous" on insta until I googled her name out of curiosity, she definitely acts like she's something, which is why I googled her to check.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

clily

Her fake tan is awful but I don't agree with the comments about her boobs, bigger boobs aren't naturally perky I for one am happy she has the confidence to still wear what she likes... Oh and clothing choice never makes someone a 'slag'....

• Heart
Reactions: 46
She's never actually had a proper boyfriend but has a body count of over 10. Classy!
Personally idk I don't think this is a fair thing to judge someone on, someone's sexual history doesn't define them as a person, for the longest time I didn't want a boyfriend or girlfriend either I just enjoyed dating and the odd casual hookup and to explore my bisexuality and I'm only a year younger than her. As long as she portrays a healthy sex life (contraception, getting tested after hookups etc) I really don't think it's a problem. To me that's more important because it shows young girls who watch her channel that you can hookup with people without it being frowned upon and taboo as long as you're safe and know what you're doing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 45

cba_2020

Came on here to rant about her icks video? Those three wonder why they can't find nice men or end up getting fucked over.... It's because you are bitches about everything and not considerate at all. A boy who uses a voucher for dinner... maybe he's been in debt before and is careful with his money? I get that ideally everyone would have a rich partner (in their eyes anyway) but would they really let the full package go if he used a coupon? Honestly they will never be happy. Some of them were funny but just being bitches about a person's lifestyle is a dick move from all of them. Who gives a fuck if a boy you are seeing gets the bus? Maybe he doesn't want to spend 50k on a range rover that he would never use because he lives in the centre of manchester? Runs for the bus? Maybe he actually had to be on time for things and has a real job where he can't roll out of bed at 11am and spend the day putting on self tan, filming it and calling that 'work'. I know they said to not take it seriously but that fact they don't even consider why that makes them get icks and what values they need to work on to understand themselves is my problem. I will only be getting updates on those 3 though this now because I can't bring myself to watch their videos or see their instas. They all need to grow up.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

BeautyBabe1999

2BBF2BAD-790B-4F3A-990F-7A83C996DAA7.png
CFFC9978-DD14-4563-88DA-6836D234B744.png
Some of the comments on Tiktok 😂 people aren’t going to just forget and move on just yet! I’m glad people are still holding her accountable

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

chanandlerbong

Chatty Member
This has probably been said before but this trio has the most toxic friendship omg. Just seen Hannah's new teeth after watching Rachel's video where she went in for jaw filler for teeth grinding (apparently) and came out with nose filler, lip filler and a botox lip flip.

These influencers genuinely sound deranged to me when they try and justify the work they've had done, like when Rachel goes into detail about how one side of her top lip is uneven and she needed nose filler as it droops downwards when she smiles. Like Jesus Christ the body dysmorphia is real and they're all just influencing each other in that friendship group. They are all SO young as well they will look deformed in a few years.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Harry

Chatty Member
044973AB-C5DC-4E8C-B09F-2A18196A704F.jpeg

The likeliness is uncanny with the photoshopped jaw

43D70D0B-26B2-4EFB-B504-BB642E4E14FE.jpeg
Couldn’t help myself sorry 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

Qwerty101010

Her, Madison and Hannah actually have such a unhealthy lifestyle. Like when I did my degree (not saying everyone has to have one just an example) or when I finish a shift at work, it gives me a sense of self worth. Their “work” is filming content on a Saturday night which includes drinking sugary unhealthy cocktails, ordering an unhealthy takeaway and just laughing over stupid shit. I would feel kinda lost if that was my work space it’s not exactly contributing anything productive to the world

• Heart
Reactions: 37

secretsunloaded

VIP Member
It's fucking scary how they're all so comfortable lying on camera and putting up this angelic act for everyone saying to follow the rules and "be safe" and "I'm by myself" ect yet they're getting shitfaced behind closed doors with every tom dick and harry you can think of?!

God, I beg you, teach these girls a lesson! 😩 It's the only way they'll learn at this point.

• Angry
Reactions: 36

Chicken&Bacon

Yeah exactly and basically brags about it or at least very open about it in her videos nowadays especially with the dick appointment video like ew no thanks I didn't want to see that on my notifications 😂 Especially when she said that she basically can't wait to lockdown is done to get with someone again . Then her comments where all like could you a video for a one night stand bag pack , like for goodness sake why?? It's just vile , mads and Han are so opposite to her they said they have a similar body count as in Han and mads, and mads said in her assumptions Video That it was not over 5 I think, I just think rach shouldn't be promoting sex in that way tbh but idk what's everyone's opinions
So bored of people on these forums judging people based on their sexual history:sleep: there's far funnier and better things to talk about especially when it comes to Rachel

Reactions: 35