Rachel Leary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought I'd start the thread as her peanut butter tan is one of the worst things I have ever seen and she would look much prettier without it, her hands are always crusty and disgusting.

She looks horrendous and always cakes herself in layers and layers of high coverage foundation. And on her Instagram, all she does is show off her breasts that probably need a bit more support than she likes to think!

She's actually very beautiful and ruins herself with the tan, heavy make-up and filters.

R-L.png
r-l2.png

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Thank God this thread now exists and I have somewhere to vent my frustration over her bleeping tits!!!!!
I’m sorry, I used to like her but now I just can’t deal 🤦‍♀️ Put your bleeping tits away you’re making yourself look like a bleeping slag!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wouldn’t agree with saying she is a slag but my god she does get her tits out a lot considering they look like ran over sand bags 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I wouldn’t agree with saying she is a slag but my god she does get her tits out a lot considering they look like ran over sand bags 🤣
No she just makes herself look like one....I chose my words carefully 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She gets on my bloody nerves! I love high coverage and glam makeup but hers looks ridiculous, and I don't know why she has to have her tits hanging out all the time

Reactions: 8
I do like her in the fact I do think she can do her make up well. But yes, I am sick of death of seeing her bleeping tits everywhere.

Reactions: 10
I used to watch her loads about 2/3 years ago but I got bored as her ‘looks’ are all the same, and the thick layer of foundation at least 5 shades too dark always made me feel a bit queasy, as did her fake-tan-hands. Also she used to speak in loads of different accents thinking she was such a hilarious and talented mimic (she wasn’t, it was just embarrassing and cringe). Does she still do that?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Also she is alwayssss talking about how she only healthy eats so can’t have big portions but she’s still overweight? Just admit you eat chocolate like the rest of us.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Also she is alwayssss talking about how she only healthy eats so can’t have big portions but she’s still overweight? Just admit you eat chocolate like the rest of us.
Is she overweight? I know her tits are but everywhere else looks pretty slim

Reactions: 6
Thank god this thread exists!!! She bloody loves herself so much and I agree her tan is horrendous!!!! Her overdrawn lip liner as well looks shite

Reactions: 7
Her fake tan is awful but I don't agree with the comments about her boobs, bigger boobs aren't naturally perky I for one am happy she has the confidence to still wear what she likes... Oh and clothing choice never makes someone a 'slag'....

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Her fake tan is awful but I don't agree with the comments about her boobs, bigger boobs aren't naturally perky I for one am happy she has the confidence to still wear what she likes... Oh and clothing choice never makes someone a 'slag'....
I agree my boobs are nowhere near as big as hers but aren’t perky at all 🤣🤣 but I don’t think she needs to shove them right in the camera on every single picture so it’s all you can see

Reactions: 5
I used to cut and colour her hair a couple years ago- quite possibly one of the rudest clients I've ever done... Incredibly demanding and self entitled, you could not get a word or a smile out of her. Every time she sat there with her earphones in, editing her videos and just staring and zooming in on her pictures- several times I'd been tutted at when I needed to ask her something about what we were doing with her hair. Seriously an absolute pain in the arse to deal with, I didn't even know she was "famous" on insta until I googled her name out of curiosity, she definitely acts like she's something, which is why I googled her to check.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Acts like she’s god’s gift. Can’t deal with airheads like this being described as “influencers”.

Honestly so glad someone has made thread!! I used to love Rachel but I just feel like she constantly has her boobs out & constantly makes sexual remarks or poses for her pictures it’s so cringe!! Honestly baffles me as I’m sure she has some younger viewers 😂😳

Honestly so glad someone has made thread!! I used to love Rachel but I just feel like she constantly has her boobs out & constantly makes sexual remarks or poses for her pictures it’s so cringe!! Honestly baffles me as I’m sure she has some younger viewers 😂😳
The whole getting her tits out in every picture, dressing so her tits are unavoidable and the sexual poses are just unreal! It’s so cringe I feel embarrassed for her. If she took half that slap off and looked more natural she’d be a beautiful girl But someone who spends all day taking sexual pictures of herself I just cannot deal with. I would imagine most men don’t find her attractive and those who do will only want one thing from her. I’m sorry, but it’s true.

Reactions: 9
I used to watch her all the time about 4/5 years ago but all her looks were too similar and it was boring. I do think her figure is lovely, I envy her boobs (mine are non-existent 😂). However... Does she have to have them out in EVERY PHOTO?! Does she ever wear tops that don't show off her boobs?! Her sexual IG posts are so cringe:rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
I used to watch her all the time about 4/5 years ago but all her looks were too similar and it was boring. I do think her figure is lovely, I envy her boobs (mine are non-existent 😂). However... Does she have to have them out in EVERY PHOTO?! Does she ever wear tops that don't show off her boobs?! Her sexual IG posts are so cringe:rolleyes:
The ones where she doing the whole sexy secretary look with the glasses and everything and pathetic poses...absolutely ridiculous!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.