Rachel Leary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'How to give my subscribers bacterial vaginosis and thrush' sponsored by canesten #ad
I was reading in another thread about Katie Price's nose for a smelly vagina and this is another case for her to investigate.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I can’t believe one of her tips was to wipe after you’ve had a wee.... I mean who isn’t doing that????

• Haha
Reactions: 16
literally just think I was sick in my mouth 🤢 tips for keeping fresh smelling and tasting good 🤢🤮 who even makes a video on that its called basic hygiene....everywhere on your body!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I'm so glad theres a Rachel Leary thread!! This woman bugs me more than any woman on youtube I think. She's vile.

Reactions: 4
I used to quite like her. Before all she had to offer was her saggy tits and advice on hook ups. Advice on that, don’t rock up with an overnight bag 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I always liked Rachel she seemed normal real and quite funny!! But recently wtf?!!! These recent videos are just weird and gross and she’s become really entitled and self obsessed

Reactions: 8
I always liked Rachel she seemed normal real and quite funny!! But recently wtf?!!! These recent videos are just weird and gross and she’s become really entitled and self obsessed
Yup. Everything is sexualised now and she has a young following. So wrong and irresponsible.

Reactions: 8
Why the hell does she have to have her melons out in every pic, who the duck does she actually think she is🤣, used to watch her videos but not no more can't bare her.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.