Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kindred_

VIP Member
The fact she even replied with “but we did drink a bottle of champagne each” shows they still aren’t getting the point! They would all do it again if they knew they wouldn’t be found out!

• Sick
Reactions: 29

Honeh

Chatty Member
Yesss! I bet she shouts at the waitress in restaurants to come to her table. That type of person 🤮
Do you think she was also one of girls who would be really loud on the bus to and from school? Like every other word would be a swear word and she'd be blasting ouch by ndubz on her LG cookie so that everyone on the bus could hear it even if they didn't want to 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
This is for Rachel you big fat nasty smelling fat bitch why you took me off the motherfuckin schedule with your trifflin dirty white racist ass you big fat bitch oompa loompa body ass bitch

LOL was this actually written about Rach it’s spot on 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
She’s not actually that large though.. on her depop most of her clothes are around a 14 (which is U.K. average) and her legs are quite slim, she’s big chested which is going to make her quite top heavy but I wouldn’t look at her and say she’s fat :/

• Heart

chorizorice

right, I’ve been reading this thread and Madison Sarah’s for about a week now but I just made an account so I could post this because it’s pissed me off. Rachel posted on Twitter that she couldn’t believe there was no violence being used at the Capitol and that people protesting for BLM received more violent treatment. I pointed out that it’s a clear race issue- something along the lines of how white Trump supporters can get away with this shit and black people are targeted protesting peacefully.
She then replied to me saying some shit like ‘what? people of all colours can fight for human rights.. they don’t have to be black’. I was dumbfounded because fucking obviously anyone can protest for anyone’s rights and that had nothing to do with what I said. I then said that as an influencer I thought you would be more aware of the current events in America and that the treatment of the rioters is because of white privilege again, then she blocked me. also my name is what Im having for lunch lol I know it’s weird x

• Haha
  • Wow

BetseyQ

People in the comments on her video are saying that "everyone makes mistakes". I'm sorry but I don't buy it. A mistake is forgetting your mask when you pop out to Tesco, not having party after party, and actively choosing to go out to bars and restaurants with people outside of your support bubble. I think what's hurt people the most is the hypocrisy - She constantly preached about how important it was to follow rules, posted videos showing people congregating outside of her building and calling them out on it, and was sad that she was spending Christmas alone, yet behaves as if those same rules don't apply to her.

Rachel keeps saying that she's "so so so sorry" for what she did and that the party wasn't supposed to happen. Okay, so she might not have been the one to let those people into the flat (even though she probably shouldn't have been there in the first place), but she still made a choice to stay there. She blames the fact that she was drunk and "caught in the moment", so I can only hope that she does some serious reflection and considers her life choices. If alcohol causes you to behave in a way that is reckless, dangerous, and illegal, then it's probably time you cut back.

Sorry for sounding like such an old woman, but it's people like her and her friends that give young people a bad reputation when most twenty-somethings I've encountered are quite the opposite and would do everything and anything to keep others safe and get life back to normal.

• Heart
  • Angry

Pothead127

This isnt a sincere apology at all and I'll tell you why:

1. They all coincidentally posted their apologies at exactly the same time? Meaning they sat in a group chat all day figuring out how to recover from the situation
2. If they were genuinely sorry then they would have actively done something like donate to a charity or pledge to spread more awareness
3. Why not post the apology immediately after seeing the backlash, seems like they waited to see if it would go away by itself/were more interested in coordinating how to recover than taking accountability
4. They all admitted previously that they know people shouldn't be going out for new years yet they did it anyway... they're just sorry they got caught not sorry they did it. If the footage didnt leak then they never would have mentioned it

• Heart

roundzip

Those bras in her latest video do nothing for her. They don’t fit her properly or lift her boobs. I’m a DD and I like support from a bra. She hasn’t influenced me to buy bras from lounge wear
She influences me a lot tbh. Influences me not to buy a single fucking item from that website.

• Haha

Alicia-M

Rachel and Jack give off an entitled stuck-up vibe imo. Jack seems proper up his own arse like he’s a big well-known influencer and Rachel’s like “yes I earn over £5K a month, yes I earn over £70K per year. Everyone loves a money question” not as much as you love answering them girl 🤡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Alicia-M

It’s not because she feels unsafe it’s so they can’t get reported to the police. Never once have these girls mentioned having stalkers or random people turn up at their building. It’s because her and her mates have parties and people want to call the police for breaching lockdown rules all the time. Their addresses have been spoken about on gossip pages because people want to report them not turn up at their door and ambush them or follow them around. Constant rule breaking has made people want to see justice because they think they’re untouchable so if people can report them they’re going to try. I would never want to be near these girls or take matters into my own hands believe me. 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Katleesi

VIP Member
do these three do anything other than drink, get filler, slide in blue ticks dms and edit their pictures? at least other influencers seem to have more fulfilling lives.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Teaspill_

Not Rachel blocking anyone who comments some gossip or calls her out on her page and then complaining in her quick fire true or false that the questions arn’t JUICY ENOUGH ... GAL You’ve blocked all the people who ask you these questions on your page so that’s why you’re getting questions like have you hit someone with your fucking car 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26