Rachel Leary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg please do it
I’ll probably get blocked by all three of them tho, not worth missing out on the golden content to take the piss out of 😂 already on my fake account cos maddy blocked me for liking someone’s comment once. WE GOTTA TREAD CAREFUL with these hoes

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ll probably get blocked by all three of them tho, not worth missing out on the golden content to take the piss out of 😂 already on my fake account cos maddy blocked me for liking someone’s comment once. WE GOTTA TREAD CAREFUL with these hoes
So true 😂 I always want to say something sarcy but then realise they will just block me and then the funs over hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don't actually follow the girls anymore just lurk on this thread, thank you for all the entertainment you have given me.... I've submitted it as token of my appreciation :LOL: was too good to resist

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
If she does that fake geordie accent ever again I’m going to punch her all the way to Newcastle

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Been looking for this thread for ages, what size does everyone think she is like sometimes she looks like a 10/12 (uk sizing) and then others she looks like she could be a 14 just curious what everyone else thinks
Omg she’s definitely not a size 10... she’s not 1 size bigger than han or mads. I would guess a 14 on top at least? Her body type is like mine, weight goes to her shoulders and back and face lol kinda gross hence why I’m careful with what I eat, she’d look great if she lost a couple of stone

Reactions: 1
Came on here to rant about her icks video? Those three wonder why they can't find nice men or end up getting fucked over.... It's because you are witches about everything and not considerate at all. A boy who uses a voucher for dinner... maybe he's been in debt before and is careful with his money? I get that ideally everyone would have a rich partner (in their eyes anyway) but would they really let the full package go if he used a coupon? Honestly they will never be happy. Some of them were funny but just being witches about a person's lifestyle is a dick move from all of them. Who gives a duck if a boy you are seeing gets the bus? Maybe he doesn't want to spend 50k on a range rover that he would never use because he lives in the centre of manchester? Runs for the bus? Maybe he actually had to be on time for things and has a real job where he can't roll out of bed at 11am and spend the day putting on self tan, filming it and calling that 'work'. I know they said to not take it seriously but that fact they don't even consider why that makes them get icks and what values they need to work on to understand themselves is my problem. I will only be getting updates on those 3 though this now because I can't bring myself to watch their videos or see their instas. They all need to grow up.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Came on here to rant about her icks video? Those three wonder why they can't find nice men or end up getting fucked over.... It's because you are witches about everything and not considerate at all. A boy who uses a voucher for dinner... maybe he's been in debt before and is careful with his money? I get that ideally everyone would have a rich partner (in their eyes anyway) but would they really let the full package go if he used a coupon? Honestly they will never be happy. Some of them were funny but just being witches about a person's lifestyle is a dick move from all of them. Who gives a duck if a boy you are seeing gets the bus? Maybe he doesn't want to spend 50k on a range rover that he would never use because he lives in the centre of manchester? Runs for the bus? Maybe he actually had to be on time for things and has a real job where he can't roll out of bed at 11am and spend the day putting on self tan, filming it and calling that 'work'. I know they said to not take it seriously but that fact they don't even consider why that makes them get icks and what values they need to work on to understand themselves is my problem. I will only be getting updates on those 3 though this now because I can't bring myself to watch their videos or see their instas. They all need to grow up.
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Well said! Mind you, none of them would settle for a guy that wasn’t at least in some form of public spotlight. They can’t settle For some average joe normal peasant like us! Eww he actually has a job? That he gets the bus too? Eww eww eww

Reactions: 17
bit late to this but I've just watched the video and I normally love all 3 of them but this video reeeeeally wound me up! I get its meant to be a joke but you can tell they actually think all these things! like the Samsung phone... why would you base your attraction to someone on the phone they have like wtf honestly. The discount voucher comment as well like sorry hun not everyone wants to spend extra money when they don't have to?! Normally would take anything they say with a pinch of salt but this one just properly annoyed me.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.