Rachel Leary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's bleeping scary how they're all so comfortable lying on camera and putting up this angelic act for everyone saying to follow the rules and "be safe" and "I'm by myself" ect yet they're getting shitfaced behind closed doors with every tom dick and harry you can think of?!

God, I beg you, teach these girls a lesson! 😩 It's the only way they'll learn at this point.

• Angry
Reactions: 36
I hope they get shamed to be honest after all the ‘stay safe’ crap they spout
B0AC9B99-46BB-416F-938B-B95A1D2C7BC3.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Rach has turned off her story replies (unless they weren’t on before) so she’s very aware what’s happening 👀

Reactions: 10
I take it everyone has seen the viral TikTok by now?? how hypocritical

Reactions: 11
Has anyone shared the videos with the correct authorities? I assume it would be Manchester police?

Reactions: 2
I genuinely hope this now has a detrimental affect on influencers and their careers for flouting the rules they just think their an exception! I hope they get made an example of and I’m glad people are starting to post about it

Reactions: 16
Yeah that’s the one, keep watching you see her screaming 😂
After this I don't think they have a choice but to apologise, I've seen a few people tweeting that they've reported them to the police or tagging the police in their tweets

Rachels 'apology' video before it gets deleted 🙄

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.