Rachel Leary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2BBF2BAD-790B-4F3A-990F-7A83C996DAA7.png
CFFC9978-DD14-4563-88DA-6836D234B744.png
Some of the comments on Tiktok 😂 people aren’t going to just forget and move on just yet! I’m glad people are still holding her accountable

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
So I very nearly replied to her saying she was all over the boys that “shouldn’t have come over but they did” but then decided against it. I don’t have the mental capacity to argue with these ignorant selfish morons that don’t see how Covid is killing people and ruining lives. The fact that they’re still supporting her surprises me to no end. Someone said “it was a month ago” ok but why are we all still complaining about lockdown that started March last year? It’s almost a year of lockdowns but so what? it’s JUST a year just like it “was a month ago”. She’s like an ignorant head that is clearly hiding behind her followers making out it’s not a big deal. Why apologise then?

Attachments

Reactions: 11
I can’t believe she said “it’s not that deep.” People have lost loved ones to covid and extended lockdown has caused suicide deaths because people can’t get back to normal or work again or see friends and family and people like her are massively contributing to it. It’s not that deep?! It’s deeper than your fake tan shade which is bleeping saying something you entitled whale!! Get out your own arse and into the real world. That comments just shows what we all said, their apologies were FAKE!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Did she post that on her feed or just make it her PP? I can’t see it, she knows she will be called out in the comments if she does 😂

Reactions: 2
Her face looks better in the real one! The edited one is so strange looking, like a big sly stallone jaw on a tiny pencil neck.
The duck really 😆😆😆😆 she looks like nothing she Edits herself into its super disturbing and sad! Like yes we have all edited our pics but To that level is just wow! Is that what she wishes she looked like?
Honestly imagine her life. Taking pics of urself and then editing Them To extreme so you dont look like urself anymore For hours and hours. And thats her only Job Plus talking crap on videos. Super toxic For her but shes been so bitchy that cant feel sorry. Karma coming For you rach 🐷 karma will find her no matter how much she Edits.

Reactions: 4
The duck really 😆😆😆😆 she looks like nothing she Edits herself into its super disturbing and sad! Like yes we have all edited our pics but To that level is just wow! Is that what she wishes she looked like?
Is she not completely terrified of going on dates/meeting up with guys? :oops: if I edited my photos to that extent I would dread meeting up with someone in real life and being called a catfish :oops:

Reactions: 23
Is she not completely terrified of going on dates/meeting up with guys? :oops: if I edited my photos to that extent I would dread meeting up with someone in real life and being called a catfish :oops:
Funny how she mentioned in her get ready with me about talking to guys and meeting up with them but ... how do you do that when you edit all your chins out 😭 id love to be a fly on the wall loool

Reactions: 12
Funny how she mentioned in her get ready with me about talking to guys and meeting up with them but ... how do you do that when you edit all your chins out 😭 id love to be a fly on the wall loool
That entire video was basically either about guys or drinking 😴

Reactions: 4
The immature and petty child in me is dying to comment on her most recent IG upload and ask how her jawline is so defined yet round in her videos.... I won’t give her the satisfaction of deleting the comment tho 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Not Rachel blocking anyone who comments some gossip or calls her out on her page and then complaining in her quick fire true or false that the questions arn’t JUICY ENOUGH ... GAL You’ve blocked all the people who ask you these questions on your page so that’s why you’re getting questions like have you hit someone with your bleeping car 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.