Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lalalaand

VIP Member
Rach and Han are together right now. Am I right I’m thinking Han moved back home so she isn’t with Mads anymore?
Is it just me or does it feel like the "just met hannah renee" pic is literally taking the piss out of people who watch her and have asked for a picture? I may be reading too much in to it i don't keep up with that wee gang much I honestly can't stand them

Reactions: 34

megx

I messaged revolution on instagram about them working with rachel in the future and they said they’re reviewing the situation

Kindred_

VIP Member
I was doing some digging and found out that Rach is/was friends with Amy Paphitis, who is the daughter of Theo Paphitis and I’m basically screaming after the Theo confusion last night on Madisons thread 🤣🤣🤣🤣 you couldn’t make this stuff up!!
85530D82-95EE-4B7A-B63A-7A307F3C1CC8.jpeg
E6C95FE5-4315-4988-91D4-79353C3991EB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

LouisLover

I've been following these girls for years but have been disgusted by their behaviour throughout lockdown and this is the tip of the ice berg. Families haven't seen relatives in care homes for months; the elderly have been trapped inside their houses; people have lost their jobs and thousands of people have died or are suffering from long covid, whose implications are still not known. How can these girls say they made a mistake? They planned to get dressed up, do their makeup and all gather together - regardless of the lads, they are three separate households and so should not have been together. Yes, they might regret it now after they have seen the ramifications but this was not a mistake: it was a pre-planned decision. What is it with all these 'influencers' (and I use that term loosely) writing the rules as they go - making up 'support' bubbles, 'work bubbles' etc; not isolating after traveling abroad; not wearing masks properly; gathering in groups and classing their holidays as 'work trips'. If everyone went about acting in exactly as they wanted with no thoughts about anyone else can you imagine what state the country would be in? I'm sick of influencers being glorified as celebrities and getting money, gifts etc thrown at them for no real work ethic. If you are going to 'influence' others, at least influence people to do the right thing and use your platform correctly. I have unfollowed all three of them and will unfollow anyone else who repeatedly breaks the rules - that is the only way that they will learn. Seeing their followers drop will affect them more than any fine, as they have the money to pay. If you are disgusted in them too, unfollow them!

• Heart

Tea4u

VIP Member
What a nasty attitude reply from JeanVintage_ on Instagram. I didn’t message in a rude way at all, it was actually informative. It’s no surprise the brand is owned by caseyxjean who is currently in Bali so clearly she believes in rule breaking and being selfish too. Their actions do have an impact!!! I’ll be avoiding the brand like the plague 🤢

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 33

Katleesi

VIP Member
has anyone seen Big Mouth on Netflix, cos I’m pretty sure Lola and Rachel are the same person
91D43FBD-88F6-4B2D-9C8C-CFD19EAE713A.jpeg

86BE4580-74CF-404D-B947-A2FD6E929DE3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 33
They should be ashamed of theirselves though, Amy has done nothing wrong, she’s acting as if Amy has gone and taken videos herself of it😂 their little gang of lads have done them over by recording it, unlucky rach😂 Amy if you’re on here don’t listen to a word she says and don’t ever let her make you feel bad or bully you into deleting the video. She’s made a bed for herself, it’s her own doing and nobody else’s. Face facts Rachel.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Bstephxx

I don't understand why she thought it was appropriate to make a PTSD joke in the recent cocktail video when she smelt a bottle of WKD. PTSD is a serious mental health condition, we love an insensitive queen!
oh ffs stop being such a snowflake 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
We are low lives? LOL you contributed to the amount of deaths from Covid-19 with your fat, ugly, sloppy ass doing whatever you wanted. Maybe stop reading here and do some fucking exercise then you won’t look like a beached whale and have to keep editing your face/chin/body to look some what decent

Fuck off 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Truth comes out when you're drunk which is saying alotttt. All of them eye rolls towards Mads and then barely paying attention to Han lol, she seems like a bitch to be around
Rachel seems like one of those loud drunks who you see in the club toilets shouting and screaming and shrieking with laughter. Just get that vibe from watching her?

Reactions: 30

Lozzarose

She winds me up !! She’s on Twitter moaning about how she can’t see her family for Xmas now because of tier 4 when she’s consistently broken the rules from day one !!! 😠 dickhead influencers like her who have broken rules all along now blaming everyone else when most people have stuck to the rules and are suffering real hardship 😔 she should be ashamed of herself !!

*ps so much love to anyone on here in tier 4, hope you’re ok ❤

Reactions: 29

kittypaws

VIP Member
I will never understand why, if they have £1,295 to waste on rent alone every month, these influencers don’t buy a fucking house. It’s just beyond me.

• Heart
Reactions: 29