Rachel Leary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is her worst jawline photoshop I’ve seen to date. She’s making herself look more and more chiselled in each post yet, she’s not changed on YouTube 🥴
her lips in the photo are scary..like when you've had a big sip of juice as a kid and there's residue all around your lips because you forgot to wipe it off, can't believe over-lining has gotten this drastic

• Haha
Reactions: 4
044973AB-C5DC-4E8C-B09F-2A18196A704F.jpeg

The likeliness is uncanny with the photoshopped jaw

43D70D0B-26B2-4EFB-B504-BB642E4E14FE.jpeg
Couldn’t help myself sorry 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Rachel claims to have a lost a stone in weight in her latest video🥴 I’m skeptical, what with her iced white mocha dependence and gigantic roast dinner portions 🤡

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Rachel claims to have a lost a stone in weight in her latest video🥴 I’m skeptical, what with her iced white mocha dependence and gigantic roast dinner portions 🤡
Shes lost 5 Stones by the amount she Edits herself 😁😁😁😁 god she is such a bullshitter

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Rachel is defo that type of person to brag if their jeans feel a bit looser than usual

1 stone is nothing, her body reacted because she stopped drinking a tit ton of alcohol and its probably just water weight that she lost. She should not be telling the internet about her every bleeping move with weight loss! no one cares

Reactions: 12
She’ll put it all back on when she’s going out to dinner 7 times a week and filming mundane, drunk say it or shot its with the other 2 witches x

Reactions: 10
Will she not be out shagging Bowl Cutty Willie on Valentine's? And then chucking him out in the hall way for Baddie?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This chin editing is so popular rn with Elle Darby, Cinzia, Mads etc doing it too, just refer to their threads! The photoshop police doesn’t miss a single alteration! 🚨👮🏻‍♀️🚨

I will come for you.

Edit. What is also interesting is that these girls have the most filler in their face but are still having to photoshop their pictures?? Ya’ll are crazy and can’t stand not looking ‘perfect’

69074167-D0AE-4574-8B29-49E894C3BA28.jpeg

Also see attached a screenshot from her video in comparison with the Instagram ‘perfect’ alteration

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I do actually think she’s lost weight!! Her face definitely looks slimmer in videos etc.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.