Rachel Leary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How embarrassing reposting her minions IG stories that kiss her arse to try prove people still like her and posting like normal. Nobody gives a duck about your hot chocolates and we all hate you so duck off kindly x

• Sick
Reactions: 13
They should be ashamed of theirselves though, Amy has done nothing wrong, she’s acting as if Amy has gone and taken videos herself of it😂 their little gang of lads have done them over by recording it, unlucky rach😂 Amy if you’re on here don’t listen to a word she says and don’t ever let her make you feel bad or bully you into deleting the video. She’s made a bed for herself, it’s her own doing and nobody else’s. Face facts Rachel.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Weird as well cause all these people defending them and mentioning death threats being made, I’m yet to see one ???? Anyone else???? Like please correct me if I’m wrong but I genuinely have not seen a single one lol

Reactions: 17
Weird as well cause all these people defending them and mentioning death threats being made, I’m yet to see one ???? Anyone else???? Like please correct me if I’m wrong but I genuinely have not seen a single one lol
I would love to see proof of them lol because there are none just a way to cry victim and get people to watch their redundant videos and stop hating. She will claim she is being DM’ed them 😂

Reactions: 5
I would love to see proof of them lol because there are none just a way to cry victim and get people to watch their redundant videos and stop hating. She will claim she is being DM’ed them 😂
Exactly if she is getting them privately then call people out for tit like that, along with proof of the message (cover their username though) because that ISN’T ok and anyone in their right mind wouldn’t condone that. But you literally can’t try and call people out for venting their hurt and frustration and call it bullying, it’s so wrong

Reactions: 9
This is for Rachel you big fat nasty smelling fat witch why you took me off the motherfuckin schedule with your trifflin dirty white racist ass you big fat witch oompa loompa body ass witch

LOL was this actually written about Rach it’s spot on 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Rachel needs to shut the duck up the fat horse. I’m a psychological therapist myself and every day since march i’ve spoken to numerous people struggling, losing their jobs, homes, actively suicidal. But she wants to be the victim because shes done what she likes for 10 months and then got caught out!

Shut your FAT TRAP you stinking ugly boot, you’re the last person who should be saying anything about mental health. Ugly alien headed duck

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Rachel needs to shut the duck up the fat horse. I’m a psychological therapist myself and every day since march i’ve spoken to numerous people struggling, losing their jobs, homes, actively suicidal. But she wants to be the victim because shes done what she likes for 10 months and then got caught out!

Shut your FAT TRAP you stinking ugly boot, you’re the last person who should be saying anything about mental health. Ugly alien headed duck
I’m crying 😭😭😭😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I hate that she uses mental health when convenient to cover up her mess!

Reactions: 15
She didn’t care about mental health when she was seeing the “girlsss” and boyzzz didn't she. Don’t pull that card now. She’s made Amy feel like tit and she knew this would happen if she replied

Reactions: 19
If she is so upset about all of the hate she is receiving then she can log off of social media and get a job in the real world. Or even take a break for a couple of weeks, but they are all so self absorbed that they cannot live without reading comments about themselves daily. It must be a very sad life to lead.
I completely agree that everyone does make mistakes but I don’t feel like any of their apologies are genuine. I think they all need to take a break and reassess their lives and appreciate how lucky they are.

Reactions: 16
wow what the duck. I saw that she was saying tit but didnt realize it made her delete it, gosh thats awful

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.