Rachel Leary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Idk, maybe I’m over exaggerating it on how much she drinks, but whenever I seem to look on her IG stories, there’s always something drinking related on there? I just looked and Sod’s law there isn’t. But honestly, I’m going off of what I do see on her Instagram and obviously the videos on YT. People can correct me if I’m wrong, but I’m sure she has said somewhere how she knew she was drinking a lot at one stage and she needed to cut down? Maybe I was too quick to comment on it 🤷🏻‍♀️

You make a valid point about her living away etc, I never thought about it like that.

She doesn’t drink THAT much does she? Also if this is the first time living away from home she’ll be treating it similar to a student would be and it’s normal to students to drink a lot I guess. I can never tell if they’re drunk though or just playing up to the cameras.

I guess you could say if they feel the need to just get drunk every time the trio is together they’re not real friends though, if they need to just drink to pass the time ..

Reactions: 2
Rach and Han are together right now. Am I right I’m thinking Han moved back home so she isn’t with Mads anymore?
Yeah she moved home but she probably is doing Christmas present exchange with Rach and breaking the rules again

Reactions: 3
Rach and Han are together right now. Am I right I’m thinking Han moved back home so she isn’t with Mads anymore?
Is it just me or does it feel like the "just met hannah renee" pic is literally taking the piss out of people who watch her and have asked for a picture? I may be reading too much in to it i don't keep up with that wee gang much I honestly can't stand them

Reactions: 34
Is it just me or does it feel like the "just met hannah renee" pic is literally taking the piss out of people who watch her and have asked for a picture? I may be reading too much in to it i don't keep up with that wee gang much I honestly can't stand them
It’s deffo taking the piss. Absolutely shocking.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Question for her girl chat: My friends keep breaking lockdown rules. We’ve always been close, but their selfishness is making me question our friendship. What do you think I should do?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
This has probably been said before but this trio has the most toxic friendship omg. Just seen Hannah's new teeth after watching Rachel's video where she went in for jaw filler for teeth grinding (apparently) and came out with nose filler, lip filler and a botox lip flip.

These influencers genuinely sound deranged to me when they try and justify the work they've had done, like when Rachel goes into detail about how one side of her top lip is uneven and she needed nose filler as it droops downwards when she smiles. Like Jesus Christ the body dysmorphia is real and they're all just influencing each other in that friendship group. They are all SO young as well they will look deformed in a few years.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
This has probably been said before but this trio has the most toxic friendship omg. Just seen Hannah's new teeth after watching Rachel's video where she went in for jaw filler for teeth grinding (apparently) and came out with nose filler, lip filler and a botox lip flip.

These influencers genuinely sound deranged to me when they try and justify the work they've had done, like when Rachel goes into detail about how one side of her top lip is uneven and she needed nose filler as it droops downwards when she smiles. Like Jesus Christ the body dysmorphia is real and they're all just influencing each other in that friendship group. They are all SO young as well they will look deformed in a few years.
I'd honestly hate to think what they'd say that I "need" to have done.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.