Rachel Leary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the clothes looked SO cheap!! I’d honestly never shop on misspap after watching that.

Reactions: 7
She just can’t dress properly. Wear a sodding proper fitting bra with actual support. I don’t get why she won’t. I would love to wear cute little bralets but I can’t even as a DD let alone how far down the alphabet those saggles are

Reactions: 15
Has anyone else noticed her "selling" voice, she tries so hard to convince us what she's wearing is cute like "this is SOuUuuU CUyuuuuute" "souuuUUuu flatteuring" duck off we all know you're getting money from Miss Pap to be saying all of these things 😭

Also she's looking so aged. I swear she's only like 24 :oops:

View attachment 334501View attachment 334502

She cant dress herself 😫😫😫 and yes all the make up makes her look so aged and dirrtty. Her Instagram is biggest catfish of all times!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s so busy guys she can’t possibly take some pics and upload them to depop.

also “all pretty much unworn/new items” what’s the betting half of them are gifted or from sponsored content ????? (I know she says she’s giving some of the money to charity but it’s still wrong IMO)

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
E62DC0E8-2846-4535-B07D-78A4B3784AB8.png

AE9B073B-4258-4958-9791-12A85F43B8C0.jpeg

I know this isn’t his thread or anything but he’s one of rach’s best mates but how does he have over 500k followers but averages 5-10k likes per pic??? just seems so dodgy and I know he’s obv bought followers but jesus I wonder how many he’s bought

Reactions: 11
She’s so busy guys she can’t possibly take some pics and upload them to depop.

also “all pretty much unworn/new items” what’s the betting half of them are gifted or from sponsored content ????? (I know she says she’s giving some of the money to charity but it’s still wrong IMO)
I came on here for this 😂 I don’t have time. There’s a pandemic and Manchester is in a higher tier. bleeping stay at home you selfish witch. I work 11/12 hours 5 days a week. I still have the time to post on Depop for money. Because imagine having a real job and still needing money and working for it. Deffo gets commission off ebloggers too.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
View attachment 339768

View attachment 339769

I know this isn’t his thread or anything but he’s one of rach’s best mates but how does he have over 500k followers but averages 5-10k likes per pic??? just seems so dodgy and I know he’s obv bought followers but jesus I wonder how many he’s bought
don’t like the look of that jack, he’s got a face like a slapped arse constantly and his attitude looks like it would stink of actual tit 🙃

Reactions: 12
I came on here for this 😂 I don’t have time. There’s a pandemic and Manchester is in a higher tier. bleeping stay at home you selfish witch. I work 11/12 hours 5 days a week. I still have the time to post on Depop for money. Because imagine having a real job and still needing money and working for it. Deffo gets commission off ebloggers too.

Amen! Dear jesus shes annoying. What is she busy with? Treating herlself with food coctails brunches clothes all kinda materia and what ever treatments they get done. She wouldnt have a clue what being busy is deluded pathetic one. So many influencers all just pure lazy and have unhealthy life style and hence the reason they get nothing done. Then they market being busy 🤦‍♂️

I voted no on all 3 of my accounts 🤣
How much can I like this 😂😂😂😍👌

Reactions: 5
Her, Madison and Hannah actually have such a unhealthy lifestyle. Like when I did my degree (not saying everyone has to have one just an example) or when I finish a shift at work, it gives me a sense of self worth. Their “work” is filming content on a Saturday night which includes drinking sugary unhealthy cocktails, ordering an unhealthy takeaway and just laughing over stupid tit. I would feel kinda lost if that was my work space it’s not exactly contributing anything productive to the world

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Has anyone seen the segment on 'gift ideas' in her new video, she skipped anything that could have potentially been useful or of interest, just to do a shite AD for the tacky friends collection by revolution... Substance level -5

Reactions: 6
Has anyone seen the segment on 'gift ideas' in her new video, she skipped anything that could have potentially been useful or of interest, just to do a shite AD for the tacky friends collection by revolution... Substance level -5
She didn’t even open the packaging and show them incase she gifts them. Regifting her #AD gift 😳 tackyyyyy

Reactions: 4
Has anyone else noticed her "selling" voice, she tries so hard to convince us what she's wearing is cute like "this is SOuUuuU CUyuuuuute" "souuuUUuu flatteuring" duck off we all know you're getting money from Miss Pap to be saying all of these things 😭

Also she's looking so aged. I swear she's only like 24 :oops:

View attachment 334501View attachment 334502
It’s the colour of her hand compared to her stomach for me 😂
I personally do like some of rach’s looks especially with the shorts/blazer combos - they’re very flattering and I love the style on a night out. But this top looked SO cheap god forbid a gust of wind came

Reactions: 7
I genuinely wouldn't pay £1 for anything from the friends collection, if you're advertising that crap then you might as well try to get poundland to sponsor you too

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.