Rachel Leary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rach claiming she's worried about people finding out where she lives? Bish, you live in one of the most well known influencer hot spots in Manc. You're hardly Paris Hilton and those buildings aren't exactly 'unique', they're tower blocks where all the flats look exactly the same. It's not that no one knows where you live hun, it's just that no one gives a duck about your basic witch flat (no shade, I love the flats. I just don't like her)

Reactions: 24
“Do you guys also spend hours on Pinterest looking at aesthetically pleasing house interiors?”

No, Rachel, because I’m a trainee teacher and therefore a (technically unpaid) keyworker who can’t do their job properly until this pandemic is under control.

(I know it’s not that deep but I’m permanently exhausted at the moment and influencers continue to rub me up the wrong way).

Reactions: 23
Well Revolution (or another make up brand) are still working with her - just don’t know whether it was too late to cancel everything after she was called out or whether the brand just didn’t really care. She’s releasing a new gloss (just caught it in one of her posts). Wonder what else will be released. Bet the collection will be called “COVID Rulebreakers”.
I really hope it's not Revolution - they have always struck me as being more aware of their consumer's opinions than that 😢

Reactions: 2
right, I’ve been reading this thread and Madison Sarah’s for about a week now but I just made an account so I could post this because it’s pissed me off. Rachel posted on Twitter that she couldn’t believe there was no violence being used at the Capitol and that people protesting for BLM received more violent treatment. I pointed out that it’s a clear race issue- something along the lines of how white Trump supporters can get away with this tit and black people are targeted protesting peacefully.
She then replied to me saying some tit like ‘what? people of all colours can fight for human rights.. they don’t have to be black’. I was dumbfounded because bleeping obviously anyone can protest for anyone’s rights and that had nothing to do with what I said. I then said that as an influencer I thought you would be more aware of the current events in America and that the treatment of the rioters is because of white privilege again, then she blocked me. also my name is what Im having for lunch lol I know it’s weird x
Wowwww that’s some proof of performative activism if I ever saw it! The fact she took you adding to her point as attacking is gross and she completely chose to miss the point. Blocking you for it? What a great ally!!!

Reactions: 2
Rachel and Jack give off an entitled stuck-up vibe imo. Jack seems proper up his own arse like he’s a big well-known influencer and Rachel’s like “yes I earn over £5K a month, yes I earn over £70K per year. Everyone loves a money question” not as much as you love answering them girl 🤡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She is 23 shades of Lauren Goodger! So alike with the editing and creation of a false face. Do not get it, why lie to yourself that much!?

Reactions: 6
Just came across this on her tiktok
00821279-5434-468F-B276-213AB58DE060.jpeg

Imagine embarrassing yourself like that in front of everyone on tiktok to defend Rachel Leary having a illegal party😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
LOL if people believe that she actually looks like that they may aswell just get in the bin

Reactions: 3
“Love the skin your in” but has clearly changed her entire face on facetune, is holding her body awkwardly to make herself look thinner, and the way that lingerie photograph is edited makes it look as though she’s a completely different race.

I have no issue with facetune/photoshop for subtle tweaks, but altering everything about your appearance and then preaching about body positivity doesn’t sit right with me.

Rachel is a pretty girl, I just think she tries too hard to fit a certain aesthetic that she believes is what men find desirable.

(Also, the Fig Leaves bra in an earlier post looked so much better on her than the Lounge set. It actually fitted her properly and gave her the support she needs)

Reactions: 15
She must think people are deluded that they believe that is her actual jaw line

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Must be your slimmer sharp twin Rach? 🤔💋 📐

Cuz you don’t just lose weight in your face and gain a jawline but still have a curvy body which you embrace..... but your chin not so much 🥴✌🏼
So cut the tit and show us the real you.

Who ya’ll fooling 🐷
literally my dp pic is how I looked at my phone with this tit 🤣🤣🤣

881D9FD8-2DEF-4231-AF71-85357F2096E5.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Must be your slimmer sharp twin Rach? 🤔💋 📐

Cuz you don’t just lose weight in your face and gain a jawline but still have a curvy body which you embrace..... but your chin not so much 🥴✌🏼
So cut the tit and show us the real you.

View attachment 404230

Who ya’ll fooling 🐷
literally my dp pic is how I looked at my phone with this tit 🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 404263
And people wonder why the hell young girls have body image issues and everyone is botoxing and filling their faces before they're even 21 🙈🙈😡
I hate my own double chin but I'll use a Snapchat furry ears bear face filter that at least everyone knows is fake before I pretend I suddenly lost a box of Krispy Kreme from my jaw line...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
And people wonder why the hell young girls have body image issues and everyone is botoxing and filling their faces before they're even 21 🙈🙈😡
I hate my own double chin but I'll use a Snapchat furry ears bear face filter that at least everyone knows is fake before I pretend I suddenly lost a box of Krispy Kreme from my jaw line...
For sure! Normalising photoshop, add that to your bio babe 😉

She is catfishing hard can even see how wonky the edited chin is... if you're gunna photoshop at least do it right 🤦🏻‍♀️

ALSO her neck is 50% smaller absolute gong 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
anyone else think this is extremely sad? like there are a generation of girls who think they need to do this to feel beautiful.

• Sad
anyone else think this is extremely sad? like there are a generation of girls who think they need to do this to feel beautiful.
I think Rachel is the epitome of how so many girls think they should look. Fake tan, awfully long nails, bronzed to duck, overlined lips, false eyelashes. Plus the fillers and Botox. It’s just awful. What on earth happened to natural beauty!? I think Rachel honestly looks awful in all her pictures, not at all attractive. But for some reason girls think it IS attractive.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.