Rachel Gorry #4 Thinks she’s funny but really just a dummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She didn’t post anything today . I sense a “poor me” video tomorrow or the next day , the necklace on ... possibly a dressing gown and no makeup , a few sad songs ..... oh and a #ad after

Reactions: 15
She didn’t post anything today . I sense a “poor me” video tomorrow or the next day , the necklace on ... possibly a dressing gown and no makeup , a few sad songs ..... oh and a #ad after
I’d say she had the whole family round and couldn’t post today

Reactions: 18
She’s clever Rachel, posting the littlewoods Halloween pjs last night surely you’d be wearing them tonight🤷‍♀️Knew she had other plans
Not great advertising for Halloween pj's the day before Halloween, who be wanting to order them now? 🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Going for a walk to clear her head . Do I sense a video later ...

She defo had a house gathering of some sorts . My whole place done it near me, defeated the purpose of not going trick or treating.

Reactions: 9

She defo had a house gathering of some sorts . My whole place done it near me, defeated the purpose of not going trick or treating.
Yea the chain will be out and I sense a pity party

Reactions: 8

Definitely, que the "feel sorry me" bullshite around lunch time 🙄..

Reactions: 3
Clear her head after all the drink her Aimee and me ma drank , girls off to bed at 6, get the cans out .

Me first time dressing up wih ou Daniel

no wait didn’t she dress up in an inappropriately short bin bag a few weeks after he died just for the craic

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Well I know we all say we literally would watch grass grow but feckin seriously we are watching grass grow.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She saved the grass to her highlights im dead 🙈😂
“Lads I got loadsa messages from yiz about how to grow de grass , yiz were all askin me ...Rachel how’d ya grow de grass .... so I saved it on me highlights now for ye all ”

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Disappointed with Littlewoods kids and her in pjs a picture just came up on my Facebook..

Reactions: 6
“Lads I got loadsa messages from yiz about how to grow de grass , yiz were all askin me ...Rachel how’d ya grow de grass .... so I saved it on me highlights now for ye all ”
She's scrapping the barrel now

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.