Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MariaD

Hungry and jealous, true colours. Get some friends and confide in them, not Instagram strangers 😜
Like do her family not be mortified that she's crying down the phone to thousands of people she doesn't know! Go to counselling like the rest of us hun!

Reactions: 17

Wheres reality

VIP Member
If there was ever a bit of decency left for that one its gone down the road and taken a left . She is dirty out . Doing a Hinch on it and letting her insta crew take care of it
You know its killing her there is 4 threads on her now . She was untouchable weeks ago . Tides turn hunny.
The scratching under the little girls jammies on her back lifted up for 190k to see . Youre a disgrace .

Last edited:
  • Haha

Wheres reality

VIP Member
Looking at those pics she had some wonderful teenage years with Daniel. My teenage years were a nightmare. I was bullied at school, I hated how I looked and fell into a very bad depression that I was heavily medicated for. I remember the loneliness and longing to have a boyfriend, someone to give me a cuddle, cheer me up. But I never had that and in the middle of all this my mother died. None of us have perfect happy lives all the time. Life is full of peaks and troughs.
Im not fond of when she says " I know a lot of people never have
/ will never find love like we have "
Its kinda patronising , I'm married years with I can only describe as my soul mate. Many people find love in their lives , strong love . I get its probably her comfort blanket or something but it just comes across as she is the only person to have love

Intagrammer

Rachel is a walking #AD lately, that’s all she ever has on her stories. Not one one bit of original content. She only ever shopped in Penney’s hun up until she started getting free stuff! It’s so obvious all her try ons are staged and she’s probably learnt off in her head what she’s gonna say. Changing her name on insta from rachgorryhomedecor to Rachelgorry was a sure sign she wanna gonna be an insta hun! Rachel doesn’t care that she only buried her husband a few months ago and proved that by going to Belfast. As for the mother she is loving every single bit of attention she is getting on Rachel’s stories!

• Heart

Anynews.

VIP Member
Just here for the updates ladies, how much of a bottom feeder can she become
I had to laugh she said isn’t it great no alarm on tomorrow morning!! Sure she is at home all bloody day cleaning! It’s not like she has a full time job.. painful isn’t she!!

• Haha

Teenytot

VIP Member
Verso leggings pull you in, in all the right places says the girl with not a pick on her🙄 she took that video the night of the hi guys video.

Jessyfletch

Just reported her there I think if more people done it would be good how dare she publish carols name mrs victim
Yes i just did too. GDRP is huge and sharing carols information us wrong and she rachel is infact the bully. Everyone needs to report her page

crazystuff

Is it just me or is that pic a bit strange
I know everyone grieves differently but I think that’s a step too far and certainly not for insta
I also found this strange. Why would someone take a nice picture of which should have been a private moment between her and her husband and stick a pair of angel wings on him! I get the sentiment and everything but just no!

Jeez Louise, just seen her story 🥴 wtf, she has no respect at all, tagging all the extended family and all, morto for them.. Not a mention of the kids or Daniels family, shocking altogether! If ye wanna donate to my pension fund or my pretend grief fund I'll leave a swipe up here. More high waisted shit for a skeletal body, leave a swipe up here. Another lovely dress with a luverly parern on it, leave a swipe up here. I'll pop on tmra and tell ye how hard it is and how I cuntt celebrate without Daniel, ill make sure I'll be wearing me massive Daniel necklace and I'll have a few tears too.. Yeas have me in stitches girls. Love yeas 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Missminniemouse

Chatty Member
Gosh she is very thin that puff sleeve top doesn’t suit her tiny frame at all.

Have to say though how callous of Pamela Scott to send her men’s socks to show in the sponsored post.
Andrea sent everything eileen some
Sort of m&s shop thing for kids to collect the products (something like that) and Eileen showing it off admitting that it was breaking her heart thinking of how much her daughter would have loved it !! These brands just don’t give a fuk , they are ruthless , and any instagrammer who seriously believes they wouldn’t be dropped like a hot snot if they lost followers is deranged . It’s such a cold industry

MyHeartisBlack

VIP Member
The thing with Rachel is she didn’t get her following organically like the likes of SoSue, Rosie and the girls who got big on Instagram for a talent they had, she had 2000 followers for her house and her cleaning and I have to say I loved looking at the house stuff, her page only grew when she started talking about Daniels illness and people were sharing his story it was morbid car crash watching that I’m ashamed to say people love 😬 myself included. She doesn’t have the sticking power because she got big off a tragic story. It’s like that girl Everything Eileen she was a blogger before her daughter died but her page got much bigger after she died Eileen’s page is lovely it’s not her crying into the phone daily but she speaks about her daughter beautifully. Rachel comes off as a bit fake she wants the big blogger lifestyle

Wheres reality

VIP Member
It's be, (while holding necklace, filter to show pale dreary face...)

'I'm strugglin' de last few days, sleep isn't great. The girls are really missin' der daddy aswell, being Halloween n' all. I'm gettin' loads of messages of suppor' and askin' me to come on for de chats, I promise I'll do it laher.'

Then it'll possibly be a walk to the grave with really sad music, and then #ad
Don't forget " I didnt think anyone would miss me for the chats but yiz said ye missed me so ill be back on tonight "

• Haha

Quackers

VIP Member
That tickling etc is very intimate isn’t it. A pervs dream too.
I really wish she’d stop showing them. It’s not safe.