Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jennymac

VIP Member
When you have a very close relative or friend going through what daniel went through the last thing you do is post on social media.when my husband was first diagnosed and waiting g for his scan to see if it spread I lost a stone in weight and couldnt sleep or eat to post pics of outfit of the day that's just unbelievable. We also never told people only immediate family and a few very close friends we did not want our children to know about it and she posted everything about daniel online one of her highlights is Daniel's passing and another Daniel's diagnosis I'm sorry but what about when her daughters see all that and them broadcast their grief and therapy it's all so wrong and actually disgusting no mother would do that

• Heart
Reactions: 19

crazystuff

I really liked Rachel to begin with and I’ve tried to give her the benefit of the doubt but she’s really wearing thin now and seems to be grating on a lot of people. I just find her “chats” repetitive and boring now to the point where I just flick through! She’s really scraping the barrel for content these days and the use of her daughters is very unsettling and not something I’m interested in watching. Time to unfollow for me.

TinaGP

VIP Member
She is grasping for content. Thats why . Im sure some crying down the phone is due now after this
Oh definitely!
Example -
“Am.... I’m jus havin a bad couple of days ..... I’m not sleepin..... I’m strugglin...... I tried to stay quieh abouh d trolls... buh it’s gehhin ouhha hand ... and I’m only human .... do you think it’s ok to treat another human like tha..... I’m sorry , I didn’t want ta leh these people geh ta me , buh I’m really strugglin, me hearh is breakin.... it’s wrong to treah me or anyone like tha...” Etc etc etc , add the chain in for extra sympathy and a few pictures , oh and don’t forgeh......some sad songs now 🙄

• Heart

Teenytot

VIP Member
She didn’t post anything today . I sense a “poor me” video tomorrow or the next day , the necklace on ... possibly a dressing gown and no makeup , a few sad songs ..... oh and a #ad after
I’d say she had the whole family round and couldn’t post today

Reactions: 18

TinaGP

VIP Member
Getting into bed to read this thread more like 😂😂 she’s got to see what child she needs to expose that little bit more this week.
I’d say her and her mother are there with their gas milky coffees having a good aul read on here with their little notebooks to take notes on what to show us this week. I wonder will she show us how to use the shake n vac again Or maybe how to put garlic bread into the oven ? Like I already had forgotten how to clean my shower door , thank god she came on again today to show us , I didn’t know what I was doing 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha

Delboy

Chatty Member
Last Friday it was close to midnight before she shared it, still nothing yet for today.
I’d say it’s killing her having to interact with the mere mortals & pretend to actually give a crap about anything that doesn’t benefit her
Just watched Paul stensons stories he's giving local businesses the opportunity to go into the lounge and showcase their business,thats what you call support!

What in the name of jaysis are her Q&As in aid of?? What birth weight were your kids? What kind of freaks are asking these questions? Someone asked her yesterday what was the height difference was between her and daniel? Someone asked her what weight she was before? Imagine that actually crossing your mind never mind going to the bother of typing it. And worse again she answers!!!!!! Are there really people sitting on Instagram wondering what weight a complete strangers kids were born? Thats not just being too invested, its bizarre.

MrsGahan

VIP Member
What’s with the tray on the bed? She always has it there but I just don’t get it. Or the karate chopped cushions...but the tray puzzles me!

• Haha

Socialmediabite

VIP Member
I doubt shes buying followers, I had to put my page on private as I was getting so many bots following me.
Also Rachel has said numerous times that her husband dealt with the finances so thats probably why she doesnt no the exact cost. Rachel worked up until Daniel got diagnosed so she has worked for what she's got. Also I have a friend who is very involved in social media and the big salaries for influencers are long gone! The market is way to saturated
She herself many times said that Daniel was the main income source.

The house was completed by local support through fundraising and a go fund me.

So what exactly has she worked for herself?

Pimping out her grief and her kids isn't exactly working hard by anyone's standards...

If your going to defend her at least come up with a reasonable defence.

'I was asked to show the lunches again'

Who ????who are these people who wants to see what 3 girls have for their lunches? Very bleedin strange
No one asked 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I smell BS

• Haha

MyHeartisBlack

VIP Member
Seen a point made about the radiator cover and got me thinking I followed her from the early days of her page she had less than 3,000 followers I used to chat to her all the time in DM’s than she shared Daniels story and her page snowballed I messaged a few times since and never got a reply so how is she seeing random people asking about something in her house that she’s already explained 6 times... it’s bullshite nobody is asking her. She’s actually very boring. Her page isn’t great

Malone

VIP Member
State of the lunches - is that for little break ???

Msybe mine are just savages 😳

• Haha
Why... why film the kids most intimate moments.
. In the bath... grieving.... getting tickled... I just dont understand why you would post these things.. really angers me to be honest... no privacy 😔

• Sad

Jennymac

VIP Member
They are all at it, instagram really need to look at all these accounts and delete them, be very interesting to see how many real followers they have

She’s literally begging for the like of littlewoods to take her on as a model , the coat over the shoulders pose ! She’s so in love with herself it’s frightening . Bringing the girls to play therapy should be about them and not what she looks like . And she bought her kids hot chocolate, thanks for sharing Rachel . She’s forever trying to show she’s a great mother when the opposite is clearly true .

Not a bother on her is right except once a week when she comes on for a fake tearless cry to get more followers and sympathy
I started following not long before her guaband died. She was taking outfit of the day pics when she was going to the hospital to visit her dying husband. I remember thinking that it was bizarre.

• Wow

Socialmediabite

VIP Member
Everyone grief is unique and personal but she never made hers personal she grew a following and cashed in on it. And continues to do that even pimping out her kids in #ads

That grid picture is completely OTT for someone who isn't coping with their upcoming 30th and having a tough week. The two just don't go well together. Vulgar

Heidi77

VIP Member
That’s so inappropriate showing her hand up her daughter’s back in bed. I’m sure it was done in innocence not knowing who or what is viewing but Rachel you are being warned - a lot of sick people out there like viewing stuff like this. Even if it was posted in innocence I’m not sure why you filmed this and posted it. Maybe live in the moment more with your daughters and put your phone down. There are easier ways to earn a living that don’t involve selling your soul. I think I would rather have to send my kids to Creche and go to work than have to post all their private moments online.

Reactions: 17