Rachel Gorry #4 Thinks she’s funny but really just a dummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah lads, she played a hilarious trick on ma! So funny so it was.... NOT! 🙄 Her voice is even starting to grate on me now. Brang and med (meaning made) FFS! In my day we were sent to elocution to speak properly 😂 Let's not even speak about the people sharing her 'chicken rasher' recipe!! Are these real people!!!!
Yep just watched them and the last one is an old neighbour of hers from when she lived in Dublin 🙄 is that not just like a carbonara sort of dish that's been around for god knows how long

Reactions: 4
She had 884 new followers in one day alone!!! Glad to see the go fund me money is being put to good use!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I did a big insta clear out ... faces by grace, terri, lisa jordan, rachel, joanne larby etc feels good................then nosey here :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
I nose at Joanna larby whats the deal with her? Comes across as very full of herself.

Reactions: 2
Instagram is kinda on the way out and what will she do then! Katie jackson has said she started building her following over there in case Instagram is a thing of the past but our Rachel is no good with technology so what will she do 🤫🤥🤭🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Fed up with them all all they do now is swipe up or gifted or ad...even I see everything Eileen is the same shes gone all swipe up or ad or something

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Every time she has a shower she has to wipe down the screen with something , that window cleaner yolk . Cant she just have a shower and scrub your bits and get out like everyone else 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Fed up with them all all they do now is swipe up or gifted or ad...even I see everything Eileen is the same shes gone all swipe up or ad or something
I have to agree about Eileen selling everything & anything I only took a glance at her page but shocked at the snout she’s flogging!!

Reactions: 6
See the spotlight bull is back for ALL those randomly asking her for a discount code. They are 10 a penny Rachel , all the great public figures have them 🙄

Reactions: 11
I have to agree about Eileen selling everything & anything I only took a glance at her page but shocked at the snout she’s flogging!!
I never thought she go down that road but everything now is i work with or swipe up etc ect

Reactions: 4
All these idiots sending in photos of that pasta dish. Chicken , rashers, and cream cheese .. they have been inspired . 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.