Rachel Gorry #4 Thinks she’s funny but really just a dummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very uncomfortable to watch tbh
The tickling is so disturbing ! And so bloody inappropriate to publicly show her daughters skin like that ! So sad . I know a similar case where social services were called in for excessive tickling , she’s repulsive .

Reactions: 9
Did I read right that the the village also raised money , think I read something a while back and it was a fair bit . This go fund me only stopped after it was highlighted on hear, would it still have carried on ?
And some of the village set up standing orders

Reactions: 7
Did you here her earlier! “I might be back on later” you’ll defo be back on coz you can’t live your life without sharing it for attention all over Instagram!

Ooooh she’s naming and shaming on her stories right now 🙈
Carol speaks the truth! She’s only doing that now cos she'd no proof of the other troll messages she was talking about during the week!

Reactions: 11
Did you here her earlier! “I might be back on later” you’ll defo be back on coz you can’t live your life without sharing it for attention all over Instagram!

Carol speaks the truth! She’s only doing that now cos she'd no proof of the other troll messages she was talking about during the week!
And she can’t screenshot here as she doesn’t want people to see what she’s really like

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Amazing she didn't "accidentally " delete that message 😏
I also see her little army is going in on carol on her insta . She is a f***ing joke.No balls to stand up to carol yourself hun . You're the biggest bully of them all. People going in on her losing her baby. Youre some wind up merchant Rachel

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Obviously she's fairly thick.
That's not bullying Rachel.
That's someone telling you to duck off.
Similar to what you did in Belfast to all the frontline workers, except you rose your middle finger to them while saying duck off.
She's some twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The tickling is so disturbing ! And so bloody inappropriate to publicly show her daughters skin like that ! So sad . I know a similar case where social services were called in for excessive tickling , she’s repulsive .
Very surprised Sicial services warn these IG huns about over exposure of their children. Do they all not have grief Councilling including herself , would they not point out that it’s nit good posting every moment, that something’s are best kept private. So wrong everyone knowing the children receive Councilling , what about other children in their school . A child would find it very uncomfortable it another child mentioned or mocked it. These silly IG huns have no idea what the are doing, how much damage it could cause. Surely that Andrea Roche must know this is wrong, should she not advise , she wants to watch these children don’t sue her in years to come, especially if it’s on her advise that the likes of this mother acts

Now why did she not share the other alleged messages, but strange she deleted both but let this one, yet the others were horrendous. very strange.

Reactions: 11
Did she delete them I can't see that on her stories
She put it up with her carols insta handle , people went onto carols page ripping into her about a post about baby loss and tore her apart. Then good ole rach said leave it and put that up

• Angry
Reactions: 8
So it’s ok for Rachel to troll Carol & leave her open to abuse? But she’s not allowed receive any herself ? I’m sure Carol doesn’t have 180k followers.... she’s unbelievable... & so immature!

Reactions: 19
If there was ever a bit of decency left for that one its gone down the road and taken a left . She is dirty out . Doing a Hinch on it and letting her insta crew take care of it
You know its killing her there is 4 threads on her now . She was untouchable weeks ago . Tides turn hunny.
The scratching under the little girls jammies on her back lifted up for 190k to see . Youre a disgrace .

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.