Rachel Gorry #4 Thinks she’s funny but really just a dummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My theory was settled traveller but after seeing all those throw back pictures I think they confirmed it😟
Nah I don't think so.
In my experience, travellers would have more respect for the dead.
And more respect for themselves.

Like someone said above, a skanger sums her up pretty well 🙄

Reactions: 19
My theory was settled traveller but after seeing all those throw back pictures I think they confirmed it😟
Her sister lives in a mobile home. She's deafmomlife on insta, I thought they were travellers too at the start... Not that there's anything wrong with that, some and I mean some (small few) travellers are fine. I like her sister. I'm not following her that long tho so time will tell

Reactions: 1
She hasn't acted classy or respectful every since she got a sniff of instahun life The black bag dress up, the sponsored post on every meaningful day that she builds up as being difficult before hand. The outfit of the day posts when he was in hospital
That’s true. I always thought she was disrespectful and not very classy even at the start .

Reactions: 5
I dont know why but from her throwback photos I'd say she would batter you in school. Rough AF
😅😅😅😅 ye as above was said, she has a real skanger head on her.. I don't get the whole posting sexual innuendos? Is she frustrated or is this to make way for a new man or something, who speaks of the dead like that, plus all her family/friends and kids are seeing it 😱 no class at all, as she would say, scarleh for ye Rachel and your Ma 😅

Reactions: 6
It's probably been mentioned before but why does she insist on filming and photographing herself in one of the girl's bedrooms?
She's got a whole bleeping floor to herself and showing her hauls in the wee one's bedroom just makes me feel uncomfortable. Such an invasion of privacy like, your ma plastering your room and bed all over the internet.
THIS!!!!!👏👏👏
I don't follow Rachel, I first heard of her when Daniel was very ill as other influencers mentioned her. I read here because I find everything about her Insta profile nothing short of bizarre. But the fact that so so many strangers know so much about her 3 little girls, they know what their bedrooms look like and what they have for breakfast, lunch, dinner, when their birthdays are, the fact they are in therapy and what days they go its such a disgusting invasion of privacy by their own mother. It is just beyond my comprehension. If my kids went through what those little girls went through I'd be like a lioness. I would do everything in my power to shield and protect them, I definetly wouldn't expose them on social media.
If she wants to try sell any old tat on her page, off she goes. If she wants to go on and on about cleaning products let her off, do I think it's weird she shows herself at her husband's grave, yes I do or that she switches between sobbing and shilling out swipe ups left right and centre, yep, but none of that is as bad as stripping her kids of their privacy!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
THIS!!!!!👏👏👏
I don't follow Rachel, I first heard of her when Daniel was very ill as other influencers mentioned her. I read here because I find everything about her Insta profile nothing short of bizarre. But the fact that so so many strangers know so much about her 3 little girls, they know what their bedrooms look like and what they have for breakfast, lunch, dinner, when their birthdays are, the fact they are in therapy and what days they go its such a disgusting invasion of privacy by their own mother. It is just beyond my comprehension. If my kids went through what those little girls went through I'd be like a lioness. I would do everything in my power to shield and protect them, I definetly wouldn't expose them on social media.
If she wants to try sell any old tat on her page, off she goes. If she wants to go on and on about cleaning products let her off, do I think it's weird she shows herself at her husband's grave, yes I do or that she switches between sobbing and shilling out swipe ups left right and centre, yep, but none of that is as bad as stripping her kids of their privacy!!
👏👏👏

Her sister lives in a mobile home. She's deafmomlife on insta, I thought they were travellers too at the start... Not that there's anything wrong with that, some and I mean some (small few) travellers are fine. I like her sister. I'm not following her that long tho so time will tell
There is a housing crisis. There are a lot of young families having to make do with whatever accommodation they can! They aren’t travellers. Not that it would make a blind bit of difference if they were!

Reactions: 7
There is a housing crisis. There are a lot of young families having to make do with whatever accommodation they can! They aren’t travellers. Not that it would make a blind bit of difference if they were!
Lots of people move into mobiles on family land to save for a house.

Reactions: 3
THIS!!!!!👏👏👏
A thousand times this!! I’ve often thought to myself how these kids will feel when they’re older and they realise how much of their lives their mother shared with thousands of strangers. And for what?!! And their grief journey is not hers to share, it’s actually disgusting and potentially damaging. Massive invasion of privacy. Nobody needs to know the majority of the stuff she has shared about her daughters.

Reactions: 12
Being a mother is a privilege not every woman gets , she doesn’t appreciate her children and is so needy of praise and attention she puts up everything she does with them to prove she’s not just a mother but a super mother . Its so sad for the girls . I too thought she was a traveller I followed her when she had 1200 followers so obvs it’s not a big deal . I thought given the bling bling etc and the speech and written issues that made sense that she was. People have said here that she’s not. Really makes no difference.

Reactions: 6
Who are these people wanting to know the weight of her children when they were born? Absolute freaks of people

• Haha
Reactions: 22
“This made me laugh so much ... A man sent me tha”
Well congratulations Rachel! The only woman in the world where a man sent her message ! Get a grip ! 😂🤣 Does it make a difference that it was a man ? Or am I missing something? 🤨

And who in the name of god wants to know the birth weight of a strangers children ?! Who are these strange people?!

Reactions: 12
I found it a little cringeworthy yesterday when she was like “I’m getting a lot of messages saying what an inspiration I am. Those messages really help me”..
Why? Why do messages from absolute strangers licking your hole help you? They aren’t going to bring Daniel back. These people don’t know you. I thought she came across quite fond of herself saying that. She is a victim of tragedy and misfortune. It’s not inspiring what happened to Daniel, it’s awful. Rachel is left to pick up the pieces yes but she also has a lot of support, financial and physical. I don’t really find anything inspiring about watching a woman document her children’s private grief for thousands to see and comment on. I’m inspired by people who are going through worse and don’t seek attention or think they’re anything special. She really thinks she’s something.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Here's more content lifted straight from Mrs Hinch... showing us she's doing a food shop. No one gives a shite 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
But if only all our sons meet daughters like her we will be so lucky and blessed . If I hear that shite one more time on her Q&A .

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.