Rachel Gorry #4 Thinks she’s funny but really just a dummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is a housing crisis. There are a lot of young families having to make do with whatever accommodation they can! They aren’t travellers. Not that it would make a blind bit of difference if they were!
Relax Jan 😉 I know there's a housing crisis. 🙄

Reactions: 1
And then ya wanna take out the food, and then ya wanna geh a cloth......

she shared her brian wannabe dowling podcast today so that picture is surely to get a little more sympathy for anyone hearing it for the first time

Reactions: 4
Is it just me or is that pic a bit strange
I know everyone grieves differently but I think that’s a step too far and certainly not for insta
I also found this strange. Why would someone take a nice picture of which should have been a private moment between her and her husband and stick a pair of angel wings on him! I get the sentiment and everything but just no!

Reactions: 17
Quite obvious she's not gaining much on her swipe ups, so the sympathy needs to be gained.
Que, sad music, lots of pictures, 'not feelin' de greahest at de moment' statements...
#ad.

Reactions: 11
Lads ! The chain is back ! I wonder will the dressing gown be out later 🙄

• Haha
Im sorry now but have you ever seen dragging an audience in like this. I see the crying has picked up lately on the phone so I'm assuming there isn't enough traffic to her content , a paid post for her turtieth birthday . A joke . Before anyone comes for that comment its bloody true .

Reactions: 7
What in the name of jaysis are her Q&As in aid of?? What birth weight were your kids? What kind of freaks are asking these questions? Someone asked her yesterday what was the height difference was between her and daniel? Someone asked her what weight she was before? Imagine that actually crossing your mind never mind going to the bother of typing it. And worse again she answers!!!!!! Are there really people sitting on Instagram wondering what weight a complete strangers kids were born? Thats not just being too invested, its bizarre.

Reactions: 18
What in the name of jaysis are her Q&As in aid of?? What birth weight were your kids? What kind of freaks are asking these questions? Someone asked her yesterday what was the height difference was between her and daniel? Someone asked her what weight she was before? Imagine that actually crossing your mind never mind going to the bother of typing it. And worse again she answers!!!!!! Are there really people sitting on Instagram wondering what weight a complete strangers kids were born? Thats not just being too invested, its bizarre.
If someone asked me that I wouldn’t be long blocking them from my page. She’s worse to answer it. She’s very foolish and immature to answer half the stuff she’s asked

Reactions: 9
I’ve never commented previously but how much more can anyone exploit a poor mans death. His poor parents must be heartbr grieving with such dignity but seriously putting wings on their dead son and sad music for social media purposes is too unbelievable to comprehend. Any right thinking person would be keeping his memory and private moments so sacred for his children and family not splashed over the internet. 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 19
If someone asked me that I wouldn’t be long blocking them from my page. She’s worse to answer it. She’s very foolish and immature to answer half the stuff she’s asked
Im thinking it cant be real, i find it so weird... . If you and daniel had a boy would you have named him Daniel?? ... I just can't deal. Why do complete strangers need or want to know what they would have named a son they never had. 🤯Like get a grip and get a life.

Reactions: 13
I literally came on to ask this..like who... what... why... I dont understand why a stranger would want to know this..
People are weird 🥴
I find it more bizarre that she answers them, she literally has no content to share apart from crappy Q&As and cheap clothing

Reactions: 8
Im thinking it cant be real, i find it so weird... . If you and daniel had a boy would you have named him Daniel?? ... I just can't deal. Why do complete strangers need or want to know what they would have named a son they never had. 🤯Like get a grip and get a life.
I find it hard to believe there are oddballs out there who actually ask these weird questions and she is very strange too to answer them ! So so weird

She is so needy of attention ! She craves this tit ! She’s on a mission now to get to 200k followers because supposedly Daniel told his BF she would and she was like no way with a smug grin .

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.