Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wotsit

VIP Member
He’s not a PC any more, I’d lay my house on that. He prob just works for the police in whatever role. If you do Google him and his achievements as a copper 🙄, all that comes up is that he was bird police from around 2010 and a bit of twat about it.

Saying he’s in the same career could be anything from working with wildlife, wildlife security, boring people to death for 40 hours a week talking about birds, feeding birds, hunting badgers, the list is endless really. Again it’s a very loose description. I do think that after her Tattle rant and the amount of people that exposed things here, his formal career was a over. I would say he most likely took a lesser role as a way to keep at least a part of it.

I’ve come to the conclusion that it’s not important really. Whatever he does outside that house, I’ve seen enough of why he does inside it to know he’s a twat. I don’t rate him as a father either. Horribly selfish little man who acts like a militant around his own children but does fuck all to protect them. I do feel sorry for his ex wife, even though I will always wonder how she has not ripped their heads off, I feel bad for anyway. I also wonder how B&T’s Dad holds in his story and her Mother. She bloody rinses them. Awful woman
I do wonder what happened with them all too coz I'm nosy 😂

Mother - Toxic
Father - Toxic
Sister - Toxic
Step Mother - Toxic
Step Sister - Toxic
Boys Mother - Toxic
Girls Father - Toxic

If you have that many toxic people in your life then it's time to start wondering if it's you that is actually the problem Rach*

*it IS you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Gizthegoss

She’s really gonna go with the whole “Josh is still a police man” thing isn’t she? He’s at home more than my dog is. There’s not a single hope in hell he’s home that much as a police officer, especially during a pandemic when the force is being stretched & members are out with Covid and isolating. She’s a strange one.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
I can’t believe she has had the fucking audacity to have a go at a TEACHER, of all people, and say she works full time 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

A072B974-424B-4BC3-BE61-C8402EB4DFE1.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I can't imagine delivering "presents" to someones door is an essential journey....😏

I have my phone to homeschool my son on. Last lockdown I sat every evening, heavily pregnant and unwell, and copied out all the worksheets down to the drawings even so he could do the work easier and thats what I will do again because I can actually be bothered to assist my son rather than just moaning. I can't afford to buy a laptop....but the difference is I haven't just brought a house, a brand new car, countless new designer outfits and kitted my baby out in a million new outfits (he gets second hand off ebay)

And how hard is it really to log onto these live lessons. Why does she act like she has no clue? Its not relatable at all, she just looks like a thick twat!
My 8 year old can operate zoom! You don't need an account, you have a meeting ID and a password that is sent to you....thats it. Has she ever heard of asking someone else or google rather than harassing the poor teachers.

I'm not a teacher but I know how hard they must be working. My sons teacher was sending emails with work for the week at 9pm! Plus she's been teaching in the classroom all week. It infuriates me that she has the nerve to actually take the piss out of them. It's disgusting!

Sorry for the rant but she has really got my back up the last couple of days 😖😂

• Heart
Reactions: 33

chnandlerbong

Just caught up on todays stories... I dont know about anyone else but my eldest is 14 & none of her teachers have ever phoned me just to tell me she's "smashing" the subject. Also if anyone from the school ever has contacted me they have never called me by my first name... didnt Betsy only just started at her college in September, would the teacher really be on first name basis with a parent after one term? Honestly how does anyone still buy all her bullshit? 😂😂

• Haha

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Something I’ve always hated in her is the fact that she’s more than happy to benefit from the perks of being at the top of a system that fucks over the people at the bottom. If she felt any guilt or shame at her position she would quit the ads and return the designer clothes and settle for a cheaper car and less tech. But no, she will gladly sit there in her £400 coat slamming the government and the police for child food poverty, handling of domestic abuse cases and victims and every other bandwagon she jumps on.

It’s great to be angry about the inequality in our country but, fuck me, please have the self-awareness to realise when you’re actually part of the problem and don’t expect your followers to fix all the injustices for you whilst you sit in your ivory tower with your designer dog and brattish kids.

The only people Rachel helps are herself, her husband and kids and her mates.

• Heart

Scd1991

VIP Member
I agree, even though they have been friends a few years, Emily is now local and will spend alot of time with rach and vise versa, more than they have before... so given time, their personalities will clash and rach won't want someone who is louder and funnier than her around her. She won't want anyone taking the attention away from herself so their "perfect" friendship will fizzle out and then Emily will have moved miles away from everything familiar for R to just drop her like a sack of shit
Won’t be long till Josh is shagging E, he doesn’t shit far from his old door. His last mistress was a family friend who knew his children and could slide into the step mum role to his boys I’m sure he’ll be lining up the younger prettier model to do the same next.
Poor thing will be looking forward to a blow job without fear of castration.

Won’t be long till Josh is shagging E, he doesn’t shit far from his own door. His last mistress was a family friend who knew his children and could slide into the step mum role to his boys I’m sure he’ll be lining up the younger prettier model to do the same next.
Poor thing will be looking forward to a blow job without fear of castration.

• Haha
  • Wow

Cjen84

Just when I think she can't sink any lower, she does. Family court paperwork is confidential. It should not be released to ANYONE who isn't a named party in the proceedings. As someone who apparently has gone through the court system she should know this, but then again what does she care?
I'm also the mum that was ailienated from my children due to a step mother filling MY children's head with crap about me. (Long story short, ex abused me, I had breakdown, he got custody. Eight years and counting of family court. One child returned home.) so keep twisting that knife about the boys mum. One day they will find out the truth, and if they don't already dispise you, they will.

• Heart

FridaK

VIP Member
This is the trouble when private individuals take on public duties such as providing services for people in their hour of need. They need to make a profit. It’s a bit like CICs and pay pal donations. Something PTWM should know all about.
Rachaels whole persona is massively Tory. She doesn’t know because she’s not political. She profiteers from using vulnerable people, does not consider the consequences of her actions and then lies to get herself out of accepting responsibility. Plus she does it quite incompetently by doing the bare minimum work also.
It really is standard Tory behaviour

Monkeybum

VIP Member
I joined after the tattle rant. She was pregnant and said it was full of people wishing her baby died and a poll on when Betsy would get pregnant. I couldn't believe people could be so vile so wanted to see for myself. I remember taking a big deep breath to prepare myself for the disgusting things I was about to read. And still looking 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

Littlemissy_xo

New to this thread 🙂

PTWM’s stories haven’t sat right with me for a while, I think she’s absolutely tone deaf to the current situation. Trying to be the relatable mum but posting all the house updates in the middle of a pandemic! Clearly isn’t following the rules after watching the video in Costa yesterday and all her bubbles she seems to have. It’s one thing to break the rules and another to post them all over social media!

I just don’t get how she can get away with all she does IF her husband is still a Police Officer 🤯

Also, the being proud of Betsy saying if she isn’t getting paid, she’s not interested - great way to promote volunteering and charity work, especially in these times, which is exactly how she tries to portray herself and encourage her followers to do!

Reactions: 32

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Hi guys, need a bit of a favour

Basically (“So”) when she said she works full time I collapsed and now have to go to hospital. I don’t want to take the baby with me so need someone else other than my partner to come with me. I think I might have had a seizure too? Full time. She said full time. She said she works full time.

• Haha

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Remember she posted (and shouldn’t have) that T was in therapy because of witnessing abuse? Now suddenly it’s thank god she never witnessed it?

Sharpbox

'I work full time my husband works full time'

WHERE ABOUT DO YOU WORK FULL TIME OTHER THAN CHATTING BOLLOX ON INSTA AND TELLING EVERYONE HOW MUCH OF AN INCONVENIENCE YOUR KIDS ARE!!

she has really rattled me today!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Still makes me laugh that when it was on thread 3 she really thought she could get it shut down 🤣🤣
Thread 57 and we are still here bitchessss

• Haha
I've been a lurker for a while but I had to come on after her latest story.

"I work full time..and ny husband works full time..."

Erm full time doing what exactly. She's permanently sat on her bed chatting absolute shit or she's sat on her arse on the sofa while Wilby vegges out infront of the Tv.

And Josh is home an awful lot for someone that works full time 😂

• Haha
Omg. So last night because people were going on about Twitter. I put Rachael Hambleton into the Twitter search bar.
So you know we though there was 2 go fund me for warriors and one for the house. It turns out there was three for warriors. One for 6k, one for 11k and 1 for 9k. The house one was 1k
She had 4, not 3 go fund me’s 😩
Well they're not worded in a way that anyone can doubt. They clear as day state the donations are for the warriors/people suffering from domestic abuse. Her paypal donations one might have been worded in a way that she could get out of, but not those. So where the fuck has all that money gone?!

And where the hell is Qwerty and Empen with our update on what the police are doing with their very important reports about these go fund me accounts... 😐

• Haha
Dear rachet and Joyce
This year I will have for for the nhs for 30 years. Today has been the worst day ever without a lie.
Flout the rules if you want (but I hope you get caught) Just don’t broadcast it. Joyce where is your integrity as a police officer ?? Even if your role is taking the finger print of seagulls.

• Sad