PTWM #57 Raising the Covid infection rate, one "support bubble" at a time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a feeling she's probably blocked B, T S, Josh and the step daughter from seeing that story. Surely?! I can't get my head around who would ask to see that and why she would show it like its some sort of certificate of achievement.

Instead of showing private documents rach, why not show the accounts from the PayPal money.....

Reactions: 24
That woman is a bleeping c**t.

You’ve all literally seen just a tiny bit of that report because she has no boundaries. Now imagine receiving over 30 messages with pages from those reports (which she claims she was given last year but managed to send me long before that, perhaps 2018?) all I did was put a sad emoji on a story following her daughters therapy homework being shown for content.
What she sent me was even more harrowing than that.
I’d have thought she’d have learnt her lesson after she was outed on here for it but clearly, she doesn’t see any harm in it and goes and does it again..for over 200k people to view this time.

That woman is a waste of skin.
I still can't believe she did that. And the fact you didn't even ask for them. The woman is unhinged

Reactions: 13
My husband died and I hate people we didn’t know at the time Knowing as I’m always on my guard not wanting them to be treated differently. I can’t believe that she doesn’t have an understanding that sharing those statements Could mean her kids are now treated different. She knows exactly what she’s doing though the huns asked she delivered queue loads of messages from them.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
completely off topic but Why has R & J gone to the supermarket together? they’ve left B with all the kids,well i’m assuming all of them but she’s only shown herself with T and W no sign of S,I and E.... surely only 1 of them is suppose to go? 🤦🏻‍♀️ they treat B like a live in babysitter...
Edies at her dads i presume, she said Seb and Isaac were out on their scooters 🤦‍♀️😬😩

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I have a feeling she's probably blocked B, T S, Josh and the step daughter from seeing that story. Surely?! I can't get my head around who would ask to see that and why she would show it like its some sort of certificate of achievement.

Instead of showing private documents rach, why not show the accounts from the PayPal money.....
I know it’s difficult to understand but it’s not feasible to think she’s blocked anyone. She has 200 thousand followers on an open account. She can’t block anyone from her stories. They are open to all.

I think really the kids are far to young to comprehend what she shares, even Betsy whose only just developing maturity. Josh is either extremely stupid or knows that to keep the money rolling in the kids are just cannon fodder and her step daughters are probably just used to it. Their Mother however, what’s her name Vanessa, she needs to give her head a wobble. I really can’t see the difference between getting out of a physically abusive relationship and then jumping into a relationship with someone like Rachael.

They are a god awful bunch really. I just feel so awful for those children 😞.

Reactions: 15
I know it’s difficult to understand but it’s not feasible to think she’s blocked anyone. She has 200 thousand followers on an open account. She can’t block anyone from her stories. They are open to all.

I think really the kids are far to young to comprehend what she shares, even Betsy whose only just developing maturity. Josh is either extremely stupid or knows that to keep the money rolling in the kids are just cannon fodder and her step daughters are probably just used to it. Their Mother however, what’s her name Vanessa, she needs to give her head a wobble. I really can’t see the difference between getting out of a physically abusive relationship and then jumping into a relationship with someone like Rachael.

They are a god awful bunch really. I just feel so awful for those children 😞.
She can block them. I block my sisters when I don’t want them to see my tattoos in gym videos 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I just came on to say the same. Obviously we knew the surname anyway, but there are not many male names that start with those 3 letters that are quite easy to see...what an idiot.
She is no idiot, she knows exactly what she is doing and saying and she gives no shits whatsoever, every time I think she can’t stoop any lower she manages to go lower, every time I think she can’t shock me she still manages to shock me. I am continuously flabbergasted and lost for words. I have never been able to come to terms with my own childhood traumas and it’s impacted greatly on my relationships with ex partners, my children, my friends and other family, it has left me mentally disabled. But I own it, I hold myself accountable I know I have fucked up. But the one thing I have never and would never is splash it on sm to thousand of strangers just for likes and content and followers and especially for the pity votes. Sorry for the ramble, yes Rachel you have rattled me today and got under my skin, I hope you are happy that you have evoked unsettling emotions in me. Enjoy your day hun!

It’s like she’s using the pain and trauma of her own child and her step-siblings to prove some kind of authenticity. She is SICK.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
She can block them. I block my sisters when I don’t want them to see my tattoos in gym videos 😂
Will she have blocked every single one of Betsy's friends that follow her? Plus all their parents? When it's on an open account, anybody could see it. Betsy has probably made new friends since she started at college, does Rancid know who they are to be able to block them?

Imagine being Betsy. 16 years old, and so far your entire teenage years have been broadcast in a very public way. Can't even take your little brother out for a walk without a stranger coming up acting like they know you because they follow your mum. Your periods, fallings out with friends, your first boyfriend, all there in the public eye. And now, for more attention, your own mother, one person you should be able to trust, readily shares details of a traumatic incident from your childhood. Yours, not hers. Your trauma, your memories, your issues to come to terms with and work through, put out there for anyone to see because your mum thrives on attention and likes from strangers. I hope Ratchet and Joyce are putting aside some of their ill-gotten cash, because therapy for 6 children is going to work out very expensive.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
She can only block accounts that she’s aware of. She can’t actually block anyone permanently or just for a story. People have more than one account or use the Apps to view stories anonymously etc.

You can’t totally block anyone from an open account. Besides it makes no sense that it would be worth it. She’d have to block everyone they knew also.

Reactions: 9
She’s appalling. Managed to get another dig in about teachers too! Teachers fully understand that things can be going on in homes and that poor behaviour has underlying issues. Pretty sure they will have supported her!

Reactions: 14
I found that extremely hard to read.
I can tell from first hand experience it’s not that simple. My mum married a man who used to rape her, beat her to a pulp, he once even bit a chunk of her arm off. He broke my arm when I was 7 by throwing me against a wall so hard it knocked me out. She stayed for 2 years before she finally got out because he kept telling her he would kill us all, he would burn the house down when we all slept etc. If she has been through anything remotely close to what my mum went through then I do sympathise with her (putting aside all the PayPal stuff, I don’t know what’s true and what’s not true with all that).
And to add on. Although I would sympathise, I am on the other end of it too, I’m the Betsy in this situation and I’m now a 30 year old with 2 children of my own. I don’t talk much about the things that went on in my childhood because in all honesty it doesn’t even enter my brain most days. Because I don’t want what we went through to define my life. My husband doesn’t know half of what I went through but that’s my choice. I would honestly HATE not to have that as a choice as an adult and to be forced to discuss something because it’s been discussed in length by my mother on the internet.
I’ve never really had much of an opinion on Rachel but it was too far today sharing that. If it’s about herself then whatever but that was just too far. I hope Betsy doesn’t spend the rest of her life reliving her childhood through no fault of her own.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
It’s like she’s using the pain and trauma of her own child and her step-siblings to prove some kind of authenticity. She is SICK.
She's using it for likes and are you ok hun messages. It's stomach churning 😥

She failed as a mother to protect B at the time and now she's failing her even more by selling her (and all the others) out for SM fame. How can she sit there and say parents are ment to protect you then she does this?

I feel so sorry for B. Even if the story has been hidden from her, there's SS on here and I wouldn't be surprised if one of the Huns has DM'd her anyway. They are all quiet on Insta since it was posted so I'm inclined to believe the tit may have hit in the fan in that house tonight.

FAO R's friends - please get her some serious professional help asap. And not bloody rescue remedy, proper help.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Shes hoping someone will latch on to the story and ask her to give her opinion on the d.v issues during lockdown I think. Hoping to go viral and be taken seriously. Too many unanswered questions though rach for that I'm afraid.

Reactions: 9
Just when I think she can't sink any lower, she does. Family court paperwork is confidential. It should not be released to ANYONE who isn't a named party in the proceedings. As someone who apparently has gone through the court system she should know this, but then again what does she care?
I'm also the mum that was ailienated from my children due to a step mother filling MY children's head with crap about me. (Long story short, ex abused me, I had breakdown, he got custody. Eight years and counting of family court. One child returned home.) so keep twisting that knife about the boys mum. One day they will find out the truth, and if they don't already dispise you, they will.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Betsy or her friends much read here...
If anyone that knows her does read here please tell her that this is not normal and your mum shouldn’t behave in this way.
That information is now out there forever more. There is no shame at all on Betsy she was an innocent child and I’m sure R will make out that’s why she shares so much to show B she’s done nothing wrong (obviously) but that’s not how this should be! I know survivors of childhood abuse and none of them would need a parent like R ontop of what they are already dealing with.

Reactions: 16
Just when I think she can't sink any lower, she does. Family court paperwork is confidential. It should not be released to ANYONE who isn't a named party in the proceedings. As someone who apparently has gone through the court system she should know this, but then again what does she care?
I'm also the mum that was ailienated from my children due to a step mother filling MY children's head with crap about me. (Long story short, ex abused me, I had breakdown, he got custody. Eight years and counting of family court. One child returned home.) so keep twisting that knife about the boys mum. One day they will find out the truth, and if they don't already dispise you, they will.
🤗 to another mum apart. I'm not even allowed to post photos on my private sm accounts, so I'd love to know how Rachel gets away with doing what she's done today.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.