PTWM #57 Raising the Covid infection rate, one "support bubble" at a time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wilby is going to be like a real life Mike teavee from Charlie and the chocolate factory when he’s older!! I’ve never seen a one year old so transfixed by the tv before 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It makes her so happy him walking about with a massive chunk of banana in his mouth while not being able to take his eyes off the telly 😳

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I’m sure it’s been a long old hard week for everyone, I certainly wouldn’t be sitting there doing story after story about it, I don’t even know how anyone chats that long to them self?? I have some lovely friend message groups where we are all supporting each other. Like others have said she clearly doesn’t have that kind of school mum circle. But to take the time that she does to get dolled up and chat to the camera is very telling and someone needs to tell her to be present in her kids lives when they need her most.

Reactions: 15
Well duh, that's an obvious suggestion. There wasn't an alternative. Thanks though!
My 3 year old wees outside if we have no alternative. Its a nightmare when out about its the only option though lol. X

Reactions: 8
So now all the huns are like “Yeah let’s all adopt Betsys attitude” (duck everyone else and work on yourself). Shambleton really can’t keep up with her own lies - is she bekind Betsy, stress beyond believe Betsy or duck everything and everyone it’s all about me Betsy. I’m going for the last one - just like her mother

Reactions: 16
My 3 year old wees outside if we have no alternative. Its a nightmare when out about its the only option though lol. X
We usually do that with no issue, he just decided to be an arse that day and refused. Even bribery didn't work! Ah well, live and learn 😂

The whole family have the whole Betsy attitude anyway, that's why they've never followed rules. They are all selfish!

Reactions: 7
So now all the huns are like “Yeah let’s all adopt Betsys attitude” (duck everyone else and work on yourself). Shambleton really can’t keep up with her own lies - is she bekind Betsy, stress beyond believe Betsy or duck everything and everyone it’s all about me Betsy. I’m going for the last one - just like her mother
Apart from the lips, I think Betsy looks like Noel Gallaghers daughter

I would show off the fact that my kids know I have favourite kids and make a joke about it! They going to be estranged from her in the future if she continues like this.

Also, surely the older kids know about all the PayPal money she hasn’t declared? And they think it’s ok?

Reactions: 10
If everyone adopted this advice, we would end up with a world full of Rachels 🤢 #belessbetsy

7051C37E-AA47-4759-A877-0218446CDD29.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 16

I would show off the fact that my kids know I have favourite kids and make a joke about it! They going to be estranged from her in the future if she continues like this.

Also, surely the older kids know about all the PayPal money she hasn’t declared? And they think it’s ok?
I mean I WOULDN’T 🥴

Reactions: 2
If anyone has more than one secondary school child and having to share laptops, but have access to microsoft office via school and have Xbox/PlayStation you could do the following:
Screenshot_20210109-123816.png

• Heart
Reactions: 9
If anyone has more than one secondary school child and having to share laptops, but have access to microsoft office via school and have Xbox/PlayStation you could do the following:
View attachment 379890
Literallu just going to post a screen shot of this for that lady/everyone too
Schools are being sqk helpful and trying hard they can this time and a she is doing is moaning!
If finding that hard to log on ask the school for paper copies of the work

Reactions: 8

The ones who are more likely to duck R off when they are older is definitely edie. The boys, for obvious reasons, more so seb. And possibly Tallulah

Reactions: 7
New to this thread 🙂

PTWM’s stories haven’t sat right with me for a while, I think she’s absolutely tone deaf to the current situation. Trying to be the relatable mum but posting all the house updates in the middle of a pandemic! Clearly isn’t following the rules after watching the video in Costa yesterday and all her bubbles she seems to have. It’s one thing to break the rules and another to post them all over social media!

I just don’t get how she can get away with all she does IF her husband is still a Police Officer 🤯

Also, the being proud of Betsy saying if she isn’t getting paid, she’s not interested - great way to promote volunteering and charity work, especially in these times, which is exactly how she tries to portray herself and encourage her followers to do!

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.