PTWM #57 Raising the Covid infection rate, one "support bubble" at a time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eeuurrgg that poor boy "please don't film me". So she does. And then sticks in on her IG story. She is pure trash.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
So you involve every agency imaginable to gain custody of those boys and were instructed not to put them on social media yet here we are 🤷

Reactions: 20
The lie about the sofa has pissed me off today. "Ooh I've got an extra £31 to spend every month!". Oh duck off Rancid, even if you paid for the bastard sofa (which we're sure you didn't) you are raking in thousands per month for your crappy adverts, as well as whatever you're fleecing from the PayPal donations. Don't act like an extra £31 will make a big difference to you like it would for some of your followers who have barely got a pot to piss in.

Reactions: 23
The passive aggressive comment about being able to "stand up" in the loft space 🤣🤣 hahaha Josh hun you've got about and inch in the middle where you can actually stand without crouching down 🤷‍♀️. Its still a hobbit hole and making bitchy comments won't change what anybody thinks but its ok as NeiTHer oF YOu REaD TAttLE 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm one of those people that see the picture on fb with "sensitive subject" or "violent footage" but I still have to look. Usually I cry uncontrollably, yes, that's tit hun 💜. Or I vomit uncontrollably yes, again, I know that's tit hun 💜. But even I can't make myself watch that home account.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The lie about the sofa has pissed me off today. "Ooh I've got an extra £31 to spend every month!". Oh duck off Rancid, even if you paid for the bastard sofa (which we're sure you didn't) you are raking in thousands per month for your crappy adverts, as well as whatever you're fleecing from the PayPal donations. Don't act like an extra £31 will make a big difference to you like it would for some of your followers who have barely got a pot to piss in.
I don’t want to defend her in any way but wasnt the free sofa the cream one in the conservatory?

Reactions: 10
There was a news item about domestic abuse on local news this evening. I was told about it through my job and was interested to see if the domestic abuse guru would promote it. Funnily enough, she didn’t!

Reactions: 10
I think the sofa in the conservatory was from DFS as sort of the makeover , I remember as I used to follow the page at the time but I had started to notice inconsistency’s and I stopped following her shortly after the tattle rang.

Reactions: 5
I don’t think the pink sofa was free but I also do not believe she’s only just paid it off. Can afford a whole house but not a sofa?

Reactions: 11
I don’t want to defend her in any way but wasnt the free sofa the cream one in the conservatory?
Ah maybe I've got it wrong and it was the conservatory one. Easy to get confused when she has 3 of the bleeping things (well, 2 now she donated one to Emily).

Either way, she's still probably earning more a month than I do in a year so £31 a month isn't life changing is it.

Reactions: 9
I don’t think the pink sofa was free but I also do not believe she’s only just paid it off. Can afford a whole house but not a sofa?
Surely before going for a big mortgage like hers you’d be clearing off things like a £31 a month sofa first

Reactions: 8
Just caught up on todays stories... I dont know about anyone else but my eldest is 14 & none of her teachers have ever phoned me just to tell me she's "smashing" the subject. Also if anyone from the school ever has contacted me they have never called me by my first name... didnt Betsy only just started at her college in September, would the teacher really be on first name basis with a parent after one term? Honestly how does anyone still buy all her bullshit? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Just caught up on todays stories... I dont know about anyone else but my eldest is 14 & none of her teachers have ever phoned me just to tell me she's "smashing" the subject. Also if anyone from the school ever has contacted me they have never called me by my first name... didnt Betsy only just started at her college in September, would the teacher really be on first name basis with a parent after one term? Honestly how does anyone still buy all her bullshit? 😂😂
I used to be a head of year pre kids. I was on a first name basis with some parents by Xmas (at their request!). Trust me, it’s never a good sign. Means far too much contact has been needed...

Reactions: 23
So sorry for going over this. So has she defo bought the house? Fully or mortgaged? Are you sure shes not just pretending to have bought the house to make a new page for a home page as she was running out of content...like she did with the cooking and YouTube. Maybe she didnt wanna make a home page just for peoole to say 'but its rented'?

I've an idea why not donate your extra £31 per month to an actual DV organization and stop buying 367 north face coats

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.