PTWM #57 Raising the Covid infection rate, one "support bubble" at a time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My neighbours are both key workers and their kids are still at home! Because when one is working the other isn’t. You’re right it’s only for key workers who have literally no childcare x

Reactions: 12
I t
Even if josh WAS a keyworker (we all know he's not lol) the kids should still be home because Rach ISNT a full time worker.
Allowing keyworker kids into school is for parents who have no childcare and have to work throughout the pandemic.
Am I wrong? Correct me if I am.
Rach is more than capable and free to look after her own children AND homeschool them
100% people forget thay just because 1 parent is a key worker and the other os a standard full time worker but not allowed furlough... that thesr parents have to send their kids in because not all companies are great :( so this leads me to think josh is not a key worker

Reactions: 6
Decoding that boils down to this - She’s had a bollocking from Issac and Edies school for not home schooling properly so she has come and told the story on Instagram to get validation that she is not a terrible mother from her huns.
Sadly she sounded like a deluded idiot and hopefully next week she will stop blaming everyone else, take some responsibility and get on with it like every other parent has to. For the kids sake if nothing else

Reactions: 30
I think she’s been given a bollocking about the video so is now looking for a way to make everyone feel bad for her.

Reactions: 19
I've unfollowed her. Did it around the new year. Just couldn't deal with it. But saw BeKinds stories today. Why the duck are they ALL in Costa and letting Wilbert run around the place wiping himself all over everything???

• Angry
Hang on a minute, it's not the first time kids have been home schooled so why is it such a shock? Guessing they didn't bother last time?
I’ve just read my a letter from my daughters head teacher, and apparently the government have put something in place about setting ‘legally binding requirements that schools have to follow, enforced by ofsted, where they’re expected to do 3-5 hours work daily’
My daughter done no work last lockdown. It was a fight every morning. But she was year 6, and I just thought she wouldn’t be learning the same things at primary that she would at secondary

Reactions: 10
Who exactly is getting dressed up in pleather leggings and a top that looks like one of the kids made it out of toilet roll, doing their hair and makeup to sit around at home?
She’s had enough of dressing in baby doll dresses socks and boots like an overgrown student and now has someone else to copy , this new look is check jackets and pleather leggings !

Reactions: 8
I've unfollowed her. Did it around the new year. Just couldn't deal with it. But saw BeKinds stories today. Why the duck are they ALL in Costa and letting Wilbert run around the place wiping himself all over everything???
That has made me really angry.......surely it's only open for takeaway so why are they treating it like a playground?? Unless it was one of Betsy's mates working and they let her.

Reactions: 10
That has made me really angry.......surely it's only open for takeaway so why are they treating it like a playground?? Unless it was one of Betsy's mates working and they let her.
The woman In my local Costa is real nazi if you even step one foot out of the markings on the floor!

Reactions: 9
I think she’s been given a bollocking about the video so is now looking for a way to make everyone feel bad for her.
Wouldn't suprise me if one of the zoom calls she was dreading was from tallulahs school about recording the teacher onto her socials

Reactions: 13
I can’t believe she has had the bleeping audacity to have a go at a TEACHER, of all people, and say she works full time 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

A072B974-424B-4BC3-BE61-C8402EB4DFE1.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I can’t believe she has had the bleeping audacity to have a go at a TEACHER, of all people, and say she works full time 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

View attachment 378699
duck OFF YOU RANCID witch. You work full time do you? Doing what, exactly? Talking to yourself on camera and uploading it to Instagram isn't a job, you tosser. And your husband is a full time key worker is he? Again, doing what, exactly? As he certainly isn't out of the house for 40 hours per week, and you haven't referenced him working from home in months.

How dare you slag off teachers, who are working their absolute arses off having been thrust into remote teaching with about 12 hours notice.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

View attachment 378699
She needs to duck right off. How many teachers are parents?? Thousands.... so put your self in their shoes ratchet. Or come and do a shift at my work !!

Also how can she says she works full time when she is called part time working mummy

• Angry
Reactions: 27
She must have a klunge like a sink plunger because she's constantly glued to the bed or the sofa. That must be what she means by full time work, us lot who actually do work won't know how exhausting and hard work it is for poor Rachel.

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.