PTWM #57 Raising the Covid infection rate, one "support bubble" at a time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'I work full time my husband works full time'

WHERE ABOUT DO YOU WORK FULL TIME OTHER THAN CHATTING BOLLOX ON INSTA AND TELLING EVERYONE HOW MUCH OF AN INCONVENIENCE YOUR KIDS ARE!!

she has really rattled me today!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I've been a lurker for a while but I had to come on after her latest story.

"I work full time..and ny husband works full time..."

Erm full time doing what exactly. She's permanently sat on her bed chatting absolute tit or she's sat on her arse on the sofa while Wilby vegges out infront of the Tv.

And Josh is home an awful lot for someone that works full time πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 31
What was it Betsy said β€œyou choose to have a demanding job” or something along those lines. What the actual duck?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm way behind on these threads! (been spending too much time on the Celebs page!)
I can't believe they've actually bought the house now, the insta house page is actually cringe! Josh does not look like a DIYer to me at all! Where do they live? Surely that house cost a lot??
What's with her regular sitting on the bed talking in to the camera now? Is she meant to be coming across as relatable or something??
And lastly, she used to be quite pretty but she looks ill... So thin and gaunt!

Reactions: 3
I've been a lurker for a while but I had to come on after her latest story.

"I work full time..and ny husband works full time..."

Erm full time doing what exactly. She's permanently sat on her bed chatting absolute tit or she's sat on her arse on the sofa while Wilby vegges out infront of the Tv.

And Josh is home an awful lot for someone that works full time πŸ˜‚
What an insult to anyone who works full time πŸ˜…

Hang on a minute, it's not the first time kids have been home schooled so why is it such a shock? Guessing they didn't bother last time?

Reactions: 14
Honestly she pisses me off. She doesn't work full time... just like she doesn't parent 6 kids!!! duck me, she doesn't even parent 1 kid 🀣
Your just coming across as a massive twit and I really hope you lose followers after that statement.
There are men and women out there who juggle full time work, keeping a house, looking after kids,school drops offs (keyworkers) food shopping and making dinner all in one day!!!
You my dear, roll out of bed at 10am after being served breakfast wrapped in your duvet, your other kids sort wilbert out in the mornings, josh homeschools them, you get food delivered all the time (when your not eating out) and you sit for HOURS talking shite to yourself in a phone screen!
If josh is a full time worker then I'm the pope!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
"I work full time" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

duck me she's deluded.

And I see Betsy has Wilby in Costa Coffee. Still no pandemic in their corner of Devon then?!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
"I work full time" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

duck me she's deluded.

And I see Betsy has Wilby in Costa Coffee. Still no pandemic in their corner of Devon then?!
Absolutely idiotic. If he is carrying the virus, he has just spread it all over that coffee shop so she could make a cute video of him toddling around. No brain cells between the lot of them.

• Angry
When the duck does Josh work 40 hours ? And who is she trying to kid that she works at all πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ she’s a useless mother and useless human being the only thing she is is a full time walloper

Reactions: 18
My child schools is starting the lives and it states twice in the dos and donts not to record or screen shot any sessions.

maybe Rach to lazy to read all communication from the schools

Reactions: 10
I tried to watch her stories today but how many?! Also the working full time thing has really peed me off. Surely no-one who works full time has so much time for recording/posting crap to insta?!

omfg she works full time, doing what exactly? πŸ˜‚
I run a small business and my customers are aware I am home schooling now, I’m sure her huns will understand if she doesn’t post πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ what a Pratt 😳

Reactions: 14
Maybe time to change her name to full time working mummy!!! Although how she has time to lay horizontally on the sofa while all of us are working, home schooling, housework , sort pets out etc.... im lucky to sit down at 9pm!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Remember when she said with regards to stories, we only see 3 minutes a day of her life, well seeing as Instagram is her full time job she is getting well paid for those 3 minutes isn’t she? She is really quite pathetic

Surely if josh is a key worker shouldn’t the kids be at school since they have opened them up for keys workers and the vulnerable

Reactions: 19
Ffs....she’s a knob, I’ve got home from work, after cooking all day to then start tea, in between all that I’ve sat and planned a menu for next week, sent that out so parents can see it for next week. Popped in two loads of washing, help 15yr old with a bit of school work and walked the dog and it’s only 5pm....want to get all my chef whites dried and ironed so I can forget about them until Monday morning.......and she works full time. Feck off Rachel hun.

Surely if josh is a key worker shouldn’t the kids be at school since they have opened them up for keys workers and the vulnerable
A lot of schools are encouraging kids to stay home regardless.
the school I work in wants as many in as possible as we are quite a deprived area and we want to make sure all vulnerable kids are getting a hot meal every day. And any key worker kids are accepted
But my kids school have said you can only send them if both parents are key workers.....and have basically said that if it’s not the nhs you work for your not getting a place

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
🀣🀣🀣 works full time. Is it April Fools Day?

I don’t think Rach gets up at 5:30 am/ 6:00 am to get a headstart with work, lunch prep, housework etc. to be able to dedicate time to homeschool once the tasks come through around 9:00 am to then multitask helping kiddos with set tasks; provide encouragement and assistance all the while being available online and productive wfh, using lunch break to get kiddos outside for fresh air and exercise, working while kiddo plays next to her loudly, demands food, get dinner on the way and continue working (plus studying in my case) until midnight once kiddos are asleep.

Her problems with homeschool exist because she doesn’t provide any sort of consistency or routine. With 6 children / 5 of them getting schoolwork she needs to sit down - see what’s required for each on a daily level and work out a schedule that works for the family. My daughters teacher has been amazing. She sent me outlines what tools would help and send me links of resources to get us off to a good start. Two days into homeschooling my daughter and I sat down and drafted a schedule/ wrote down every day expectations as simple as being dressed and ready before breakfast or no TV before school work’s done. That already eliminates a lot of nagging and arguments before schooling even starts. It’s tough being consistent when being stretched and tired yourself with holding a full-time job (I work 3 days a week from home but have to study at least 5 days a week for my German A levels) and with more kids even tougher especially with a toddler in tow, but her family life appears to be absolutely chaos 24/7. It appears she also has no clue what her kids are being taught at all and not even understanding the tasks. Ideal. Don’t get me wrong. Iβ€˜m not a native English speaker so I do too struggle sometimes with how certain things are taught, but teachers have always been helpful and there is loads of info online these days too.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Even if josh WAS a keyworker (we all know he's not lol) the kids should still be home because Rach ISNT a full time worker.
Allowing keyworker kids into school is for parents who have no childcare and have to work throughout the pandemic.
Am I wrong? Correct me if I am.
Rach is more than capable and free to look after her own children AND homeschool them

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.