PTWM #57 Raising the Covid infection rate, one "support bubble" at a time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Lucyinthesky88 for the winning thread suggestion

Single-handedly raising the southwest Covid infection rate, one “support bubble” at a time

Had to shorten it to fit

Previous thread

Reactions: 13
Honestly I can't deal with her today. I haven't even watched todays stories because I don't want to be put in a bad mood haha.
Yesterday we struggled to log into my sons lessons and then kept having trouble with the connection throughout...but guess what, we got on with it without moaning. Teachers are trying so hard at the minute and its not just lessons they are working hard to deliver.. they worry about the welfare of their vulnerable kids too!
And as for filming her teachers voice.... if the school find out, they should be phoning her and giving her a bollocking... she needs to stop thinking everything is content!!!

Reactions: 28
I wonder what the teacher would feel if they were aware of the disrespect. Not like we know where T goes to school through her mother’s over sharing.....oh no wait.

I’m not going to do it, but....

• Haha
Reactions: 16
57 threads in Rachel is still a bleep and hasn’t explained where the PayPal money is!

Emily is not a warrior escaping dv she is happily in a new relationship she does not need Rachel as her support bubble.

We are still eagerly awaiting the announcement of the nee CIC that she is setting up so her pa jo and her ex’s ex wife can collect a wage under the pretence of saving one warrior a month.

Rachel still exploits her children daily for content and wibble is usually left unattended to do as he pleases which is usually just lying on the couch binging octonauts.

They are still pretending Joyce is doing the building work single handed which is about as funny as a brick to the face🙄

Reactions: 24
I wonder what the teacher would feel if they were aware of the disrespect. Not like we know where T goes to school through her mother’s over sharing.....oh no wait.

I’m not going to do it, but....
No doubt she will receive a hand written card from said teacher thanking her for the opportunity to teach such a wonderful kind sweet gifted child such as Edie - and how wonderful it is she’s recorded the lesson to show other parents it is possible to home school their kids ( hand writing and gushing prose will be of course very similar to Rachel’s own!)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Still makes me laugh that when it was on thread 3 she really thought she could get it shut down 🤣🤣
Thread 57 and we are still here bitchessss

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She’s filming because she needs content as she has no purpose (we know she doesn’t do anything to help with DA, she just lined her pockets and got away with it somehow), so she is desperate. Let’s try and remember all her bullshit content. German accent, baked beans, light on across the street, Lula and the crow, Lula and the beach cleaning, the homeless man, dog shagging, chicken dying.... so
much bullshit it’s cringe😂

Reactions: 10
Wilbert isn't that busy really, is he? He's going back and forth to sofas, eyes still glued on the TV. 3 miles, another Rach exaggeration.

Reactions: 9
Imagine being as busy as an actual parent, Rach? A lot bleeping busier than your telly addict toddler.

840BA2D1-2255-4B21-8A64-140FBB8FCB15.jpeg

I don't understand why she has all the kids in one room? (Actually S & B are absent)
Why not have T in their "adult living room" and the little ones in the kitchen. It's not like she's actually helping them anyway :rolleyes:

Reactions: 18
I don't understand why she has all the kids in one room? (Actually S & B are absent)
Why not have T in their "adult living room" and the little ones in the kitchen. It's not like she's actually helping them anyway :rolleyes:
She's not interested in helping any of them to learn, she just wants "duck my life" content. Remember, you don't need education when you've got a kind heart 🙄

Reactions: 22
I’ve been feeling so guilty leaving our toddler unattended so when I do, I’m not just sat there watching tv with him. We’re playing, learning, reading a story or doing an activity. It’s so hard keeping him occupied and the older ones educated, mum guilt is real! Managed to do the housework ‘after hours’ last night once kids are in bed. She must be least relatable influencer going.

I’ve been feeling so guilty leaving our toddler unattended so when I do, I’m not just sat there watching tv with him. We’re playing, learning, reading a story or doing an activity. It’s so hard keeping him occupied and the older ones educated, mum guilt is real! Managed to do the housework ‘after hours’ last night once kids are in bed. She must be least relatable influencer going.
She never seems to just sit and play with him unless it's for an advert. I'm sure she could be helping him to learn colours, animal noises etc. Has he ever been given some crayons and paper to learn holding and mark making?

I'm sure you're doing a great job, because you're worrying. It's when someone isn't wondering whether they're doing their best that they likely don't care

She never seems to just sit and play with him unless it's for an advert. I'm sure she could be helping him to learn colours, animal noises etc. Has he ever been given some crayons and paper to learn holding and mark making?
Nope, can't say i have seen that. Nor has she ever showed him being taught how to say mama, dada, hiya etc or showed him trying to talk. She's a typical influencer parent. Has a baby for content, but cba actually doing anything with them once the newborn stage has worn off.

Reactions: 14
He walks three miles a day?! From sofa to sofa watching octanauts?
she just sits and films everything - she could literally leave the house and put her phone camera on a stand and they wouldn’t notice she had gone. Except for the breathing.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Build bricks with your own son woman !!! Try some interactive play because early years ed is so important. Where's the board with all the locks and button on BTW???

Reactions: 10
Nope, can't say i have seen that. Nor has she ever showed him being taught how to say mama, dada, hiya etc or showed him trying to talk. She's a typical influencer parent. Has a baby for content, but cba actually doing anything with them once the newborn stage has worn off.
What would we really expect from a mother who refers to her beautiful kids as ‘turds’ and says they ‘live up her hole’ it’s vile , whatever the circumstances of the elder boys real mum , it must break her heart so see them paraded for content on social media and be referred to as one of the ‘turds’ how businesses like M&S deem her suitable to advertise for them God knows!

Reactions: 14
I’m really shocked that she continues to film her children. Yesterday B even asked why she was filing at dinner. And the way E is acting is disgusting. She needs her mums attention and is probably playing up to the camera to get it

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.