PTWM #57 Raising the Covid infection rate, one "support bubble" at a time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the duck is she talking about Ian Brady for. And what sort of story is that? I’ve never heard that in my life and my grandparents and Mum are also from the area at the time.
Thank you for posting this because I meant to mention it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 IT IS SO FUNNY. IT LITERALLY HAD duck ALL TO DO WITH THE QUESTION.

Reactions: 11
Haven’t been on all week so just caught up from beginning of last week, I’ve been too busy having treatment and trying to homeschool a junior and secondary child whilst trying so hard not to throw up or fall asleep over worksheets.
Watching her stories and getting mad at her is actually helping me not take my shout I was out on people who live in my house as I’m so dam tired it’s unbelievable so thanks raych for doing something good for one 😂😂😂
Edie would be the most loviest child if she was talked too without a camera in her face but then again there would be no content.... Wilby has anyone heard him talk??? Can he even talk??? I don’t actually think I’ve heard him make a sound apart from crying???
We had to agree via dojo apart zoom rules, NO recording, no one else in the room apart from the child and a parent (if junior age) no background if can help it, my friend rang me the other day saying that her daughter was on a zoom class, she came in the room where her mum was and said that the teacher had to pause the call to speak to a parent, my friends mobile rang, her other child was in the background with headphones on doing tiktoks and in full view of everyone 😂😂😂😂

also her dentist saw her coming.... done by April??? What was the look she was going for as they are worse than when she didn’t have the braces on....

Reactions: 9
I think that’s why she was clever with the wording. I 100% don’t think he is a police officer any longer. He might still work for the police in a civilian role (which is why she slyly worded it, that he’s still in the same career). He might still be with the same employer, but he isn’t a police officer because her ego ruined it for him. The way she behaved, parading him all over her social media as an officer, was totally inappropriate and completely at odds with the way the police are meant to conduct themselves on their personal social media. Yes, he should have been man enough to tell her so and put boundaries in place, but it stroked his ego too. They fucked it up for him because of her online narcissism. No way is he a serving officer. He makes tea in the call centre, I’m sure of it 😂 . 100%, down the line, that will cause problems for them. She can dress it up anyway she likes, that he still has the “same career”, he doesn’t and he will resent her for it.
The same career. So could be anything along those lines. Call answerer? Security? Some sort of hone alarm system? Seller of a tit home camera perhaps? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wilby has anyone heard him talk??? Can he even talk??? I don’t actually think I’ve heard him make a sound apart from crying???
I haven't heard him make any type of noise that sounds like he's trying to talk. My great niece is 4 weeks older than him. She's beginning to use a good variety of words, quite clearly. We get vids of her on the family WhatsApp and this morning she was cleaning up saying "I clean".

Maybe his first words will be 'duck my life' or 'so' or even 'paypal' 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think that’s why she was clever with the wording. I 100% don’t think he is a police officer any longer. He might still work for the police in a civilian role (which is why she slyly worded it, that he’s still in the same career). He might still be with the same employer, but he isn’t a police officer because her ego ruined it for him. The way she behaved, parading him all over her social media as an officer, was totally inappropriate and completely at odds with the way the police are meant to conduct themselves on their personal social media. Yes, he should have been man enough to tell her so and put boundaries in place, but it stroked his ego too. They fucked it up for him because of her online narcissism. No way is he a serving officer. He makes tea in the call centre, I’m sure of it 😂 . 100%, down the line, that will cause problems for them. She can dress it up anyway she likes, that he still has the “same career”, he doesn’t and he will resent her for it.
He’s not a PC any more, I’d lay my house on that. He prob just works for the police in whatever role. If you do Google him and his achievements as a copper 🙄, all that comes up is that he was bird police from around 2010 and a bit of twit about it.

Saying he’s in the same career could be anything from working with wildlife, wildlife security, boring people to death for 40 hours a week talking about birds, feeding birds, hunting badgers, the list is endless really. Again it’s a very loose description. I do think that after her Tattle rant and the amount of people that exposed things here, his formal career was a over. I would say he most likely took a lesser role as a way to keep at least a part of it.

I’ve come to the conclusion that it’s not important really. Whatever he does outside that house, I’ve seen enough of why he does inside it to know he’s a twit. I don’t rate him as a father either. Horribly selfish little man who acts like a militant around his own children but does duck all to protect them. I do feel sorry for his ex wife, even though I will always wonder how she has not ripped their heads off, I feel bad for anyway. I also wonder how B&T’s Dad holds in his story and her Mother. She bloody rinses them. Awful woman

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I haven't heard him make any type of noise that sounds like he's trying to talk. My great niece is 4 weeks older than him. She's beginning to use a good variety of words, quite clearly. We get vids of her on the family WhatsApp and this morning she was cleaning up saying "I clean".

Or lush

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Lush.

Reactions: 3
He’s not a PC any more, I’d lay my house on that. He prob just works for the police in whatever role. If you do Google him and his achievements as a copper 🙄, all that comes up is that he was bird police from around 2010 and a bit of twit about it.

Saying he’s in the same career could be anything from working with wildlife, wildlife security, boring people to death for 40 hours a week talking about birds, feeding birds, hunting badgers, the list is endless really. Again it’s a very loose description. I do think that after her Tattle rant and the amount of people that exposed things here, his formal career was a over. I would say he most likely took a lesser role as a way to keep at least a part of it.

I’ve come to the conclusion that it’s not important really. Whatever he does outside that house, I’ve seen enough of why he does inside it to know he’s a twit. I don’t rate him as a father either. Horribly selfish little man who acts like a militant around his own children but does duck all to protect them. I do feel sorry for his ex wife, even though I will always wonder how she has not ripped their heads off, I feel bad for anyway. I also wonder how B&T’s Dad holds in his story and her Mother. She bloody rinses them. Awful woman
I do wonder what happened with them all too coz I'm nosy 😂

Mother - Toxic
Father - Toxic
Sister - Toxic
Step Mother - Toxic
Step Sister - Toxic
Boys Mother - Toxic
Girls Father - Toxic

If you have that many toxic people in your life then it's time to start wondering if it's you that is actually the problem Rach*

*it IS you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
This doesn't make sense. Surely, if she wants to do the work she's planning with the CIC (as described on the website) she has to try and understand why parents walk away etc. Some of the people she will be interacting with will have had this in their own childhood.
What is the point of her having therapy if she refuses to understand her Mum and Dad and uses every opportunity to have an indirect dig at them like she's done here.
This was a question about supporting children with an absent parent and she made it about herself.
20210110_114224.png

She can't or won't because she's put it in her book and wants to talk about it on tour?
20210110_114330.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
‘I hate the bathroom
I hate the kitchen
There’s not enough bedrooms
We’re ripping out half the walls and fixtures and changing the whole look’

Why buy it? It’s not like it’s a fairly cheap fixer upper and needs all this stuff doing to make it liveable. Just weird
Cause she wouldn’t be able to (in her mind) rub our noses in it that she lives a “30 second walk” from the beach

Reactions: 8
This doesn't make sense. Surely, if she wants to do the work she's planning with the CIC (as described on the website) she has to try and understand why parents walk away etc. Some of the people she will be interacting with will have had this in their own childhood.
What is the point of her having therapy if she refuses to understand her Mum and Dad and uses every opportunity to have an indirect dig at them like she's done here.
This was a question about supporting children with an absent parent and she made it about herself.
View attachment 381382

She can't or won't because she's put it in her book and wants to talk about it on tour?
View attachment 381467
Would love to know what shes been through the past 9 months... going back to when she told the camera with her fake tears that she was crying on her knees to hannah and its out of her control 🧐
Shes desperate to publicly say what it is because this is the second time she's dangled that carrot in front of peoples noses hoping someone will ask her

Reactions: 15
Isn't it sad that a woman who supposedly helps other women takes example to and singles out one other female like she does. Shows her true vile character. Regardless of what the boys mum may have done she should at least be able to show some empathy and just not bring it up at all for the boys sake surely?
Imagine having a step mum (that's what you are rach) who splashes your personal buisness all over the internet like that to over 200k people. Awful.
Remember how she sticks her beak in at Nelson Trust for likes and arse licking - isn't that for people recovering from addiction? Doesn't she preach that addiction is an illness and people suffering from it deserve a second chance? bleeping hypocrite.

Reactions: 16
What's this 'we' Rach? Oh sorry you're too busy accusing us all of being mentally ill and spending those paypal donations on yourself. I've been fighting for months to prove my ex abused me as I was that petrified of him at the time (over 12 years ago) and got a decision back on Friday that it's been dismissed, I am bleeping heartbroken, I can't stop the stalking or the mental abuse. My daughter is being lied to by him and I'll never see her again. But not to worry as Rachel isn't here to help people like me, I messaged her later in 2016 as I'd spoken to her a few times earlier on but she was getting too popular and it wasn't even read. I'm still paying off the massive debt he forced on me (the police told me thats abuse too). Financial abuse is domestic abuse so all of you who were conned by the paypal, does that mean that Rachel is an abuser on a massive scale?

Oh part of this bill is to end post separation abuse too which is what I'm suffering, if Rachel is so caring to men and women who have been abused, where's her posts about it? Nowhere because the ads are much more important.

Also just noted in this post Rachel admits to never being abused, the only experience she has is in a case she was involved in 2019. I am confused as to why the girls father was cut off, did she go to family court about that? She keeps bringing up the court battle they went through over the boys. Or maybe it's just how she's poorly worded it.

8012F777-3C5A-4016-8145-26C1F03DA06D.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sad
Her response shows she knows nothing about that bill.
I’m sorry she ignored you but it’s probably for the best because she is grossly under qualified.
What's this 'we' Rach? Oh sorry you're too busy accusing us all of being mentally ill and spending those paypal donations on yourself. I've been fighting for months to prove my ex abused me as I was that petrified of him at the time (over 12 years ago) and got a decision back on Friday that it's been dismissed, I am bleeping heartbroken, I can't stop the stalking or the mental abuse. My daughter is being lied to by him and I'll never see her again. But not to worry as Rachel isn't here to help people like me, I messaged her later in 2016 as I'd spoken to her a few times earlier on but she was getting too popular and it wasn't even read. I'm still paying off the massive debt he forced on me (the police told me thats abuse too). Financial abuse is domestic abuse so all of you who were conned by the paypal, does that mean that Rachel is an abuser on a massive scale?

Oh part of this bill is to end post separation abuse too which is what I'm suffering, if Rachel is so caring to men and women who have been abused, where's her posts about it? Nowhere because the ads are much more important.

Also just noted in this post Rachel admits to never being abused, the only experience she has is in a case she was involved in 2019. I am confused as to why the girls father was cut off, did she go to family court about that? She keeps bringing up the court battle they went through over the boys. Or maybe it's just how she's poorly worded it.

View attachment 381534

As if she’s shared that 🤦‍♀️ Yes those kids may be suffering from what happened, but Christ on a bike that’ll be heightened from what R shares for all to see and now she talks to and treats them

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
In reply to the question of whether Josh gets recognised as PTWMs other half in work, she says yes all the time and she’d have plenty of stories to tell when he’s retired is she trying to imply she can’t mention his job?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
In reply to the question of whether Josh gets recognised as PTWMs other half in work, she says yes all the time and she’d have plenty of stories to tell when he’s retired is she trying to imply she can’t mention his job?
Didn’t stop her previously filming him outside the station in full uniform etc

Reactions: 8

Nah it will be So, Lush and Obsessed oh and Up my hole 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.