PTWM #57 Raising the Covid infection rate, one "support bubble" at a time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
GASP! Of course not. She can't go anywhere without Joyce holding her hand, with a supply of paper bags on hand to control panic attacks and to catch horrendous vomiting.....
Wonder how they conducted their shagging in the woods affair then. Did she get Edie’s dad to drop her off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I agree, even though they have been friends a few years, Emily is now local and will spend alot of time with rach and vise versa, more than they have before... so given time, their personalities will clash and rach won't want someone who is louder and funnier than her around her. She won't want anyone taking the attention away from herself so their "perfect" friendship will fizzle out and then Emily will have moved miles away from everything familiar for R to just drop her like a sack of tit
Totally agree. She's not the damsel in distress that needs R to be able to live and her personality will totally over rule R's soon. She's obviously getting out and about and will be making her own friends without R. She's still a twit though.

Reactions: 10
#ad imminent.
Emily is just as vile as Rach.
Wobble is blimmin HUGE, my fella caught glimpse and said wow how old is that baby supposed to be he’s massive, might be time to start feeding him properly and taking him for walks Rachet.

Reactions: 9
Wow just watched her stories from today. That’s a nice girl in the north face jacket swearing like a trouper basically slagging of the customers.

Reactions: 12
I agree, even though they have been friends a few years, Emily is now local and will spend alot of time with rach and vise versa, more than they have before... so given time, their personalities will clash and rach won't want someone who is louder and funnier than her around her. She won't want anyone taking the attention away from herself so their "perfect" friendship will fizzle out and then Emily will have moved miles away from everything familiar for R to just drop her like a sack of tit
Won’t be long till Josh is shagging E, he doesn’t tit far from his old door. His last mistress was a family friend who knew his children and could slide into the step mum role to his boys I’m sure he’ll be lining up the younger prettier model to do the same next.
Poor thing will be looking forward to a blow job without fear of castration.

Won’t be long till Josh is shagging E, he doesn’t tit far from his own door. His last mistress was a family friend who knew his children and could slide into the step mum role to his boys I’m sure he’ll be lining up the younger prettier model to do the same next.
Poor thing will be looking forward to a blow job without fear of castration.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
They clearly don’t understand the concept of a coffee shop! You go in ask for the coffee you like, pay money for it. The staff make the coffee you asked for without verbally abusing anyonegive it to the customer who leaves. That is not sexual abuse like they implied. I wonder if Emily used that language when she worked in a shoe shop.? Very uncouth?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wonder how they conducted their shagging in the woods affair then. Did she get Edie’s dad to drop her off 😂
Actually just choked on my tea 😂😂

Funnily enough the anxiety didn't start until after she had wrecked 2 relationships and the whole town wanted to lynch her I believe.

Reactions: 19
Making curry for Rachel but not seeing her? How’s she gonna do that then - send it out attached to a carrier pigeon?

View attachment 387688

She will be quiet tonight as it’s Wednesday which means all the kids go out to different places and she and Josh have a date night, no doubt they’ll include Emily this week, the lucky girl 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Actually just choked on my tea 😂😂

Funnily enough the anxiety didn't start until after she had wrecked 2 relationships and the whole town wanted to lynch her I believe.
Dont forget it got worse after her tattle rant too when people outed her scamming money from innocent people

Making curry for Rachel but not seeing her? How’s she gonna do that then - send it out attached to a carrier pigeon?

View attachment 387688

She will be quiet tonight as it’s Wednesday which means all the kids go out to different places and she and Josh have a date night, no doubt they’ll include Emily this week, the lucky girl 🤢
She will probably send the curry home with seb, in a doggy bag (the curry in the bag,not seb haha)
Wouldn't suprise me they include Emily, look at how they encouraged her to get pissed last time so they could film her and publicly laugh at her. And I can bet they did stuff with astrid and her weird toe sucking fella 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 18
But with a posh jacket on innit
“Yeh but am I bovvered aba your coffee MAte. Do I look bovvered. Did you just say WET Mate? WET? Naaaaaaaaah, that’s mingin. I ain’t even bovvered mate. Did you say suck your mum? Do you wanna a slap wiff tha coffee. Nah, duck off, I ain’t no where near bovvered with that. duck it”

Emily - Gaia Coffee -2021 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
“Yeh but am I bovvered aba your coffee MAte. Do I look bovvered. Did you just say WET Mate? WET? Naaaaaaaaah, that’s mingin. I ain’t even bovvered mate. Did you say suck your mum? Do you wanna a slap wiff tha coffee. Nah, duck off, I ain’t no where near bovvered with that. duck it”

Emily - Gaia Coffee -2021 😂
bet you eat the frogs son or who ever it is she is volunteering for is delighted with her. Unless he is fellow chav ??

Reactions: 7
Why can’t she say ‘muslin’, always sounds like ‘Muslim’ which would be an odd thing to buy a baby

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She definitely needs one of those phones for herself, her camera is tit 🤣 why did that look like she was filming through her cctv lol

Although,I'm sure none of them need a FREE iPhone, give it to a warrior in need!!
If josh can afford to buy 2 apple iwatches then you don't need to be gifted 2 iphones.
Tesco really need to be notified and stop working with her!!

Reactions: 12
She definitely needs one of those phones for herself, her camera is tit 🤣 why did that look like she was filming through her cctv lol

Although,I'm sure none of them need a FREE iPhone, give it to a warrior in need!!
If josh can afford to buy 2 apple iwatches then you don't need to be gifted 2 iphones.
Tesco really need to be notified and stop working with her!!
I bet she gave one of them to poor little Emily! The screen grab earlier said 'new phone Em'.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Why does Wobble need a new bedroom? He’s the youngest and in the smallest room. They’ll probably stick Isaac in there 🙄

View attachment 387707
they don’t want the baby under their bedroom cause they’ll wake him with all their rampant shagging to make wilby mark 2. Issac will definitely get the smallest room.

told you an #ad was imminent she’s so transparent 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I liked the comment on that mama’s page about the PayPal scam and she’s blocked me! 💔💜💔 oh Rach, SCREAMS guilt to me💔 lollllllll

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.