PTWM #57 Raising the Covid infection rate, one "support bubble" at a time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂😂😂😂😂😂
What is going on with Josh hahahahaha.
Look at his little shadow hot dog legs 😂.
Omfg I just choked on my coffee.
The music and the serious face hahaha.
It was like a skit of a Rocky montage!
He’s the gift that keeps on giving hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Betsy is in college so can sort herself out, Seb is probably around year 10 so same thing.
Lula is year 7 and Isaac is year 6 so they should be pretty independent too so it's only really Edie (year 1) that needs all the help and even she seems like if she can work independently then she will.
Yep my son is the same age as S, he's set up in his room with a school laptop* and follows the exact timetable he would have over google classrooms. No issues so far as the teacher is there providing the live lesson and they can ask any questions they have on the chat.

*i dont have anyone donating to my paypal to be able to buy him 5 different devices unfortunately so had to borrow one.

Reactions: 11
Yep my son is the same age as S, he's set up in his room with a school laptop* and follows the exact timetable he would have over google classrooms. No issues so far as the teacher is there providing the live lesson and they can ask any questions they have on the chat.

*i dont have anyone donating to my paypal to be able to buy him 5 different devices unfortunately so had to borrow one.
My eldest is the same age as Tallulah and is doing the same, I just pop in occasionally to check she’s still motivated and hasn’t wandered off to watch YouTube...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My eldest is the same age as Tallulah and is doing the same, I just pop in occasionally to check she’s still motivated and hasn’t wandered off to watch YouTube...
Funnily enough i do the same but to check he's not on the xbox 😂 . It all seems so much more organised and structured this time. But lets face it, it's just content for R, she doesn't give a tit about any them being educated as the gram is more important than a decent job/career. You would think with her love of medical professionals though that she would push them down that route for the future bragging rights.

Reactions: 12
Her woe me the world is awful attitude is really starting to bug me. She isn't even home schooling, she just stands with a camera whilst they're all on their devices. My girl is 9 so generally does alot of her work herself, when my 1yo is having a nap I go and sit with her to help, then tidy up, do a washing etc. Then when the 1yo wakes up believe it or not rach I play with him, or take them both out for a walk. I don't get a minute to myself. When they're in bed, I'm catching up on all the jobs I've missed as well as working.

Shes so out of touch and disconnected from the real world. How can she start a CIC to support people when she's incapable of supporting herself and her children.

Last night: “Look at me spending £90 of Tesco’s own money on treats we don’t need, I’m so lush!”

This morning: “Poor children only have £5.22 spent on their lunches for a week 💔💔💔

View attachment 385203View attachment 385204
Exactly this!!! Also going on about food waste, but the other day all the kids where chucking food at each other round the table and W was chucking it all on the floor whilst she's snorting away.

Reactions: 22
Contradictory Catherine strikes again.
It’s the attitude of self-entitlement that fucks me right off. She may well think it’s sad that some of our most disadvantaged children, mine included, are being fobbed off with inadequate food rations by a private company with Tory links BUT she definitely thinks it’s totally acceptable for her, in her big house with her many over-privileged children, to be paid by brands like Tesco to receive free food on the proviso that a percentage of her followers, the majority of whom I would not expect to have anywhere near the income of Rachel herself, swipe up and sign up and spend their own hard-earned money on the brand she’s promoting.

She thinks it’s fine for that to be her job (even though it is overpaid and grossly unfair) because she spends a bit of time taking the piss at Eat That Frog and last month saved a warrior helped her mate move to Devon when she didn’t really need to.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Something I’ve always hated in her is the fact that she’s more than happy to benefit from the perks of being at the top of a system that fucks over the people at the bottom. If she felt any guilt or shame at her position she would quit the ads and return the designer clothes and settle for a cheaper car and less tech. But no, she will gladly sit there in her £400 coat slamming the government and the police for child food poverty, handling of domestic abuse cases and victims and every other bandwagon she jumps on.

It’s great to be angry about the inequality in our country but, duck me, please have the self-awareness to realise when you’re actually part of the problem and don’t expect your followers to fix all the injustices for you whilst you sit in your ivory tower with your designer dog and brattish kids.

The only people Rachel helps are herself, her husband and kids and her mates.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I actually wouldn't care if she bought £400 coats or ate out in expensive restaurants every week, if she didn't rub it in peoples faces and pretend that she's only got a fiver in her purse!
If she actively donated stuff herself to food banks, did physical work at them (not just film others) helped nationwide, gave people correct information off her own back and genuinely did care, then I'm all for it.
But she doesn't... she's missed the mark big time and only drones on when she's followed everyone else and then follows it with a braggy post about how much food she's been given for free. Why does she not donate a tesco ad food shop?? Why can't she pass on a few useful gifted items? (Not fluffy clouds) why can't she donate an ad fee to charity??
Because she couldn't give 2 effs about anything or anyone apart from herself

Reactions: 28
Can influencers do their gifted advert shop and donate the lot to a food bank or similar?
It’s obvious she spends the money on flowers because she doesn’t need the gifted shop... I’d respect these people more if they donated the free stuff they were given 🙄

Reactions: 18
😂😂😂😂😂😂
What is going on with Josh hahahahaha.
Look at his little shadow hot dog legs 😂.
Omfg I just choked on my coffee.
The music and the serious face hahaha.
It was like a skit of a Rocky montage!
He’s the gift that keeps on giving hahaha
He really has escaped!! 😂😂

Reactions: 3
She does not give a toss about people living in poverty. She only got onto Eat That Frog because she wanted Nina’s son Jordan to do the administrative leg work of setting up her CIC.
I’d bet my life he built the website for free 🙄.
To understand the complications surrounding the wealth divide in this country, you have to have empathy and a marginal form of intelligence. I think we can all agree that so far, that’s not in Rachaels tool box as a person.

(Off topic I’m dying to jump into Josh’s DMs and ask where he running to. I keep laughing. He looked like Forrest Gump my god hahahaha. I’ve been entertained all morning 😂😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just seen this on my newsfeed isn't that the photo that was posted this morning? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.