Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FridaK

VIP Member
I just find it ironic. They set up their pages and curate their lives to show whatever they want us to see. They say ‘invest in me, follow me, take my recommendations, trust me.’ So most do just that. But the minute your own common sense tells you something looks off or not quite right. They slam you, revoke your invitation and chase you around to here, then still try and shut down your thoughts.
Imagine caring that much about who says what about you. You have 1000’s of followers, yet you still can’t deal with a few gossips on a forum.
It’s possibly the most arrogant, self absorbed group of women I have ever seen. God only knows what their group chats look like. They must be an absolute snidey bitch festival. 😂
Edited to add: I’m sick of seeing Josh’s crotch. Get a job you scruff

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Devondoll

Chatty Member
If shes adamant that she only shouts out products that she would buy herself, why doesnt she buy it! It's a small business, and I'm pretty sure they could do with a purchase rather than shipping out freebies. It has the opposite effect on me I'm afraid, any business gifting her will never get my custom.

Reactions: 29

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Thread suggestion:

So desperate to prove that Josh isn’t gay,
We’ve forgotten to refund the donations you paid 🤷🏼‍♀️ Soz

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Can I just say something? I know this is often branded the nastiest thread on Tattle (would say Hinch and Ingham’s ones are a lot worse but hey not here to police the opinions of others) but my god. When people here do Rachaelelele parodies / satire? It’s always fucking gold. People try it on other threads and yeah it can be funny. However with R you can go all in. She’s so overly emotive and ridiculous in her writing. The use of the same words every time. The dramatics. The lies. It’s so, so funny and I love it. Some of my best Tattle times are me writing stuff out pretending to be Rach.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
It’s recommended to breastfeed for 2 years, and breastfeeding a baby of Wilby’s age will not hinder his development or make him any less independent as he gets older.

And that feeding looked perfectly natural, babies of a certain age being fed in public with all sorts going on around them will mess around because they’re nosy little things who whilst wanting to feed also want to see what’s going on around them.

They occasionally bite yes, and the correct way to deal with is is to remove them from the breast when they do or break the latch every time. Snorticus was too busy filming to deal with it properly.

If people don’t like extended breastfeeding that’s fine but can we please consider how your comments may make other people who have done extended feeding feel? And no I’m not moderating just asking for a little consideration around an emotive topic.
Thank you. I sometimes feel that everyone is against what R does just because it's R.

Breastfeeding is the biological norm. If left to nature, humans self-wean anytime between the ages of 2 and 7, average being about 4 I believe. (They're called milk teeth for a reason).

Of all the bad things R is doing in her life, this isn't one of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

doingtherightthing

Chatty Member
In my opinion, it’s not fair to judge Astrids capability of looking after Wilby based on how she looks.

The sad reality is, he will probably thrive more with Astrid who will play with him and get him up on his feet rather than his Mother who seems to hand him to his siblings like it’s pass the parcel, all whilst she either sits on the sofa filming or enjoying afternoon delights with Josh.

As for last nights stories with Josh and the cupboards. My mind is blown. Firstly, who the hell does Josh think he is throwing the children’s friends belongings out of the door to be ruined or even stolen? That’s disgusting behaviour. Teach your own children a lesson but those friends are guests in your house, their parents probably don’t have a PayPal pot to dip in to in order to replace the belongings you see fit to trash.
If your children don’t learn on the first time of asking, it’s quite easy really. Stop buying them shoes for £100 a pair. Buy a cheap, unbranded pair and see how long it takes them to learn the value of money and possessions then. Facts are, they don’t look after anything or respect it, because they get given every damn thing they want either gifted or from the Bank Of Gullable (that’s our PayPal donations to you and me) they only have to run to Mum and she will buy it. The children don’t appreciate anything because sadly, when your Mum leaves you at 4 years old and you do hardcore drugs, sleep around and prey on vulnerable women to grow your following, it means you give your children what they want, when they want. Y’know, all whilst sobbing because you want them to have what you didn’t.
All you have to do Rach, is discipline your kids, make them put their shoes away and that’s it. All without whacking a phone in their face, telling the world what a bad Dad Josh is and filming it for the world to humiliate him.
Nothing beats a passive agressive bit of husband bashing does it? Gaslighting Rach. Look it up, although with your apparent expertise, you should already know.
Just to add, I feel for the people’s who’s parents or husbands threw their stuff outside as part of a stream of abuse, don’t worry about triggers eh Rach, those vulnerable women are disposable now aren’t they. (Just like the nappies you claimed you wouldn’t use, but do)

• Heart

FridaK

VIP Member
Well suffice to say the whole family is very low brow and 10/10 on the Jeremy Kyle chavometer.

I’m team Edie. I hope one day she packs up her gifted crap and I Pad, grabs Ethel and makes a run for it to her Dads. Then she can live out a private life being a sassy queen 😂 Where she doesn’t have to call her Mums current bloke ‘dad’

FridaK

VIP Member
I always find it amusing when someone comments ‘you don’t know the real story.’ She wrote her version, published it, flogged it and most read that. Then Tattle appeared and over the course of these 41 threads, people from her life, Josh’s life, ex friends, locals, basically everyone has dropped by to fill in the gaps and offer another side to her tell all book. If you have followed all the threads, I’d say you know as much as there is to know about this soap opera. That’s why we all still follow, so we don’t miss the car crash. Tattle content is more interesting than hers. Her huns would love here 😁

• Haha
  • Heart

FridaK

VIP Member
We don't even know for sure what happened with E's dad. We know he didn't see her for a while but nobody knows the full story, just like we don't know the full story with any of the kids really. The only thing that is known is that a court awarded J full care of his boys. Everything else is speculation.
Hang on a minute, let’s be sensible here. This is two individual people that became a couple and custody cases with three separate other parents. Those three parents are completely unrelated and ex partners of these two. The common denominator on all three custody cases are Rach and Josh.

Now I’ve managed to get through life raising my kids who have different Dads and stepmothers without bothering any court anywhere. Contact, shared care the whole lot. There’s an antagonist at the heart of this family somewhere otherwise the courts wouldn’t have been needed on three separate cases 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 26

doingtherightthing

Chatty Member
I might be wrong her but, if Rach has started to have a relationship with her Mum again, does that not take a level of forgiveness? It’s like taking someone back who’s cheated, take them back only if you can move on and put it in the past, if it’s brought up every five minutes what would be the point? I seriously feel for her Mum, she’s obviously trying her hardest to repair the damage but Rach is never going to let her, it’s one thing to remind her face to face, but she drags her constantly and publicly. She can’t go and buy her a new iPhone one day, flowers the next but days later bring it all up for a bunch of women to publicly shame her Mum on her behalf. It’s cruel and calculated. The mixed signals she gives her Mum are confusing, that won’t be a healthy Mother/Daughter relationship and before long, it’ll sour again.
News flash Rach. Your Mum isn’t responsible for your drug taking and bed hopping, she isn’t responsible for your toxic relationships or the life you lead. You made choices and you need to own them. She broke your heart yes, but you where the one who self destructed. That’s on you not her. Stop dragging it on. Either move past it or let her go.

• Heart
  • Sad

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
I love how they have 6 kids but still manage to lounge around in bed half naked together in the afternoon... I cant even go to the bathroom for 6 seconds in peace 😂😂😂

• Haha

FridaK

VIP Member
On the breastfeeding, it’s just boring content tbh. She just drags the shit out of anything Wilby does because she’s got no other things to talk about. When I see the breastfeeding vids I just think ‘Wow, baby has milk, hold the front page.’
It’s such a first world issue. Who cares about about how a kid is fed as long as it’s fed. She’d be better to use her platform for the millions of kids that have no food 🤷‍♀️

• Heart

Maybebaby69

I think we need to keep it simple for this one so my suggestion is Thread title #42 Rachelele not being funny just tell us about the PayPal money..

• Heart

doingtherightthing

Chatty Member
Those boys literally get gifted nothing yet they’re the ones who would actually appreciate it.

I LOVE how PTWM has basically just trashed those boxes by telling people to buy the kinder bonbons for a quid down the co-op! The whole box has less than a fivers worth of chocolate in it and she’s pretty much just declared where to get it cheaper like the company are ripping buyers off. She’s as thick as the wire on her braces.

• Haha
  • Wow