Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dance1983

The part that really irks me is in her book (I’m sorry, I hate myself but it was when I didn’t see the truth about her) she stated that the boys mom and edies dad got together. Then went onto to say how it confused and upset the children. What about when Rachelae was shagging Joyce in the woods and he left their mom on Sebs birthday - not confused or upset then? I’m pretty sure that would be more upsetting for them

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

Enpen45

£45 for a pair of pyjamas, £165 for a cardi, £200 a month for pre-packed meals, £17 for a babygro and the poor lad is looking at second hand airforce1s on Depop 🤷‍♀️
There’s absolutely nothing wrong with buying second hand of depop/ebay but don’t moan about it when you’re spending £45 on something you sleep in!!

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Oh absolutely. She goes to her maternal grandparents once a month for a weekend and spends two weeks in the summer with her mum's sister. They came to our wedding, treat our other kids like their family.

They also appreciate the fact I have photos up of their family portraits in our house but the way I see it it is, without her, we wouldn't have my stepdaughter and all her wonderful traits. Don't get me wrong, she has off days but she's a pre-teen and like my two, she gets that attitude from her dad 😇😜. If I could bring her mum back for her, I would.

I don't understand Rs mentality. She has this whole 'women should build eachother up' persona but gladly took a woman's husband and made sure she couldn't see her own kids. Could you imagine the uproar there would be if Edie's dad got custody and pushed R out so that she wouldn't see her. The double standard thing bugs me.
She quite often mentions parental alienation and that woman (is her name Sally?) whose kids were taken away by their dad. She'll use emotive language to describe how awful it is to keep children from their mum, while all along it's exactly what she does.

tetra78

Jesus!!!
Keep it coming I need to know more
When Josh and Samantha split she took the boys and left and tried to find somewhere where he wouldn't find her. She went to register as a new patient at a different surgery but she was paranoid about her husband and mother in law finding her. She only registered once she was assured it was confidential particularly regarding her address. She never went back to the new surgery as her notes were recalled by the NHS for registering elsewhere 2 months later. Mummy Marshall had done it so the notes were returned to her surgery so they would have her address.

Did she resign shortly after ?
Not sure.

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad
I don't like KDIL very much at all but just watched her stories. 2 things...

1. She's talking about BLM, someone asked her what she's been doing since her blackout post and she's answered them, very honestly I thought and I was quite impressed! She also said she'd be mortified if people thought she posted about it just because it was trendy at the time...which is clearly what Rachaeaeaeaele did.

2. She's bought some new clothes. Voucher for her birthday, reduced clothes from New Look. Not 160 cardigans. Not gifted shit. Just normal clothes that her followers have a chance of being able to afford.

I literally don't understand how her and Rachaeaeaeaeaele can be friends. Apart from the fact KDIL always looks like she needs a bath, she does actually seem like a normal person who cares about other people. Rachaeaeaeaele is the complete opposite to that!

• Heart
Here's an idea for Brummymummy who just wants to be allowed to enjoy her holiday in Disneyland with her family in peace.

PUT YOUR FUCKING PHONE DOWN!

I know it's a radical idea and it's a really difficult concept but if you don't like what people are saying about you being in Disneyland in the middle of a pandemic...don't tell everyone you're in Disneyland in the middle of a bloody pandemic. Turn your phone off, focus on your family and do what you apparently want to do, enjoy your holiday. Sitting on the bathroom floor pretending to cry because someone said something mean is pathetic. Grow the fuck up.

Also...I wish they'd stop calling these unprofessional, really badly done ads 'work' :rolleyes:

• Heart
I'm getting more and more irritated by her, every small business that sends her free shit, every big company that uses her for advertising and her entire fucking family.

Those gift boxes yesterday, no small business would send all that shit out for free if they weren't expecting a shout out. It's bullshit. They know it, she knows it, we all know it's bullshit. They constantly have sweets, cakes, food delivered. They don't need boxes and boxes of free sweets etc. So why then couldn't Rachaeaeaeaele have shown them to advertise the company and then given all the boxes to one of her beloved charities that she apparently supports. I'll tell you why...because she's a GREEDY FUCKING BASTARD WHO DOES NOTHING FOR ANYONE BUT HER FUCKING SELF!

All she does is advertise now. A walking billboard with manky teeth, shit hair and an over inflated ego making her feel like she's doing something important and worthwhile.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Dance1983

Also not sure why they both need to go. I’ve done all the shopping just to try and minimise exposure. She probably got back in the car and left Joyce to it though
Because if Josh is left to his own devices he might wander into the woods and start shagging another local Hoe.

• Haha

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Wonder how gangster granny feels about Sia childminding? Come to think of it haven’t seen much of “mummy” recently? Has she defected the regime? Is she the next “toxic” person that they’ve had to steer clear of?
Maybe she forgot to cut the crusts off Rach's bacon sarnies, which made her sob and vomit because it reminded her of when her mum abandoned her when she was 4 and there was nobody who cared enough to cut her crusts off and she vowed in her tiny, 4 year old heart that never would any of her future babies ever have to eat crusts on their sandwiches 🤷

• Haha

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Not everyone can breast feed..as much as they try!
I think the point that everyone gets annoyed at is the amount of breastfeeding she does post, she doesnt provide any information or help for others. She could do so much good for others struggling but she hasnt.
She has sexualised it in the past with saying josh is like a dog on heat whenever she feeds the baby 🤢 squirting her unused milk into the family kitchen sink topless while her stepsons are around, walking around topless again with her stepsons around.

She also wasnt honest with combi feeding either. When wilbert was very young she had a prep machine and opened formula in her kitchen but made out he was solely breastfed

MummaNoggins

VIP Member
I've always though J was controlling. The man doesn't give me a good vibe at all. The nails, the dressing etc.
R also doesn't give me good vibes. That household is toxic ( unless your name is #bekind, then it's a wonderful life)

goaldigger

VIP Member
I think the difference here,and what gets most peoples backs up, is the fact she insinuates that the boys are her biological children..she doesn't correct anyone that assumes they are her bio kids either and she makes out they call her mum ( they do not)
She doesn't want people to know that she's not their biological mum because it will bring up the whole sordid story and "tarnish" her Patchwork Threadbare Family image 😂

• Haha

tetra78

Omg! I vaguely know the person who posted the petition through work some years ago - this is very bold for her!

Am I right in thinking that mummy Marshall was a GP receptionist at one point? And that a rumour she had had an affair with one of the GPs was posted on here? If those things are true then the posting of the petition makes more sense *mysterious*
I posted this on Facebook. There is a lot more to this story and I am sick of her lies. Very bold for me 🤣🤣🤣 thanks

Wotsit

VIP Member
Why is Rachel sharing this? It’s bullshit for any influencer. They don’t do ads to enable them to work creatively. It’s not fucking work, it’s chatting shit to the camera. They want to be paid to do fuck all, and that’s fine, but no, I’m not going to support any influencer in that.

For Rachel, it’s beyond ridiculous. Her quality non-ad content consists of peeling veg, ignoring her kids (when she’s not pimping them out), shaving a baby’s hair, worrying about separating baked beans from their families, stalking her neighbours, bitching about her husband, and forgetting how to say certain words.

SURE WE SHOULD ALL SUPPORT YOU HUN!

View attachment 191860
The other fun non AD stuff?

We've had Joyce scratching his bollocks and Wobble sat in a dirty chicken run. Sorry rach I've missed the fun in either of those, can you elaborate please ?

• Haha