PTWM #41 ‘fess up that Joyce got the sack, when are you giving the PayPal back?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always find it amusing when someone comments ‘you don’t know the real story.’ She wrote her version, published it, flogged it and most read that. Then Tattle appeared and over the course of these 41 threads, people from her life, Josh’s life, ex friends, locals, basically everyone has dropped by to fill in the gaps and offer another side to her tell all book. If you have followed all the threads, I’d say you know as much as there is to know about this soap opera. That’s why we all still follow, so we don’t miss the car crash. Tattle content is more interesting than hers. Her huns would love here 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Nope. Was never going to leave it there.

No as would land someone in it. Josh and Mummy Marshall did a number on the ex-wife though.

No as would land someone in it. Josh and Mummy Marshall did a number on the ex-wife though.

No but I grew up in same town as Josh and know Mummy Marshall.
What’s joshs ex wife called
Feel sorry for her and the boys
Would love to know why she doesn’t have them

I always find it amusing when someone comments ‘you don’t know the real story.’ She wrote her version, published it, flogged it and most read that. Then Tattle appeared and over the course of these 41 threads, people from her life, Josh’s life, ex friends, locals, basically everyone has dropped by to fill in the gaps and offer another side to her tell all book. If you have followed all the threads, I’d say you know as much as there is to know about this soap opera. That’s why we all still follow, so we don’t miss the car crash. Tattle content is more interesting than hers. Her huns would love here 😁
Exactly, people defending her saying it’s unfair to her etc, yet she has put her side of the (fucked up) story out there for everyone as the ‘truth’.

I love it when someone comes on to put the other side (more likely to be true) side of the story.

I think we’re all grown up enough to know nothing is gospel and take everything on here with a pinch of salt.

It’s gossip not hard facts in a court of law ffs.
Saying that I personally do believe quite a few of the locals that have come on here and welcome any more info on lying Linda and Simple Simon.

Reactions: 15
No they aren't together. I think they just found comfort in each other when both their partners cheated on them for each other.
Es dad is with Rs ex best friend now
I believe that E real daddy got together and still is with one of Rach best mates Nikie, it’s typical small town behaviour, they have all shagged one another 😂😂😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
He’s a cash cow accessory to her, nothing else. She gets narky with him when he actually moves and she has to get off of her sofa, bed, egg chair........

Reactions: 11
Then did you see Betsy put wilbys hands in her mouth. Bet if Joyce isn’t there rach won’t of washed them 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Wh
It’s irrelevant what she’s called as we are not allowed to talk about her here. Not being rude just sticking to the rules.
when did this rule come in? I just remember a few people getting a bit bossy telling us not to discuss,
If I’m wrong, I stand corrected,

Reactions: 2
Looks like r is slacking on the deleting tonight lol
God, I just went and had a look. This is absolutely lovely coming from a small business owner 🙄. They never learn these women do they? Let her respond for herself for once and don’t degrade yourself over a bloody shoutout
9EF7E982-AC8B-4797-B2F8-FAA9AFB6B544.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Exactly, people defending her saying it’s unfair to her etc, yet she has put her side of the (fucked up) story out there for everyone as the ‘truth’.

I love it when someone comes on to put the other side (more likely to be true) side of the story.

I think we’re all grown up enough to know nothing is gospel and take everything on here with a pinch of salt.

It’s gossip not hard facts in a court of law ffs.
Saying that I personally do believe quite a few of the locals that have come on here and welcome any more info on lying Linda and Simple Simon.
I’ve not seen anyone defending Rach on here recently.

Are we only allowed to gossip if it’s fits the Rach is responsible for all evils narrative?

As I said it’s funny how the only locals who are believed and accepted are the ones who are telling stories to fit the version of Rach is the the villain. Anyone who gives another side is dismissed.

Yes Rach is a twit. She seems completely clueless about parenting, is irresponsible to the point of neglectful at times. She’s a proven liar and she’s done some crappy stuff in the past.

Also, genuine question, have R or J put anything out there about the boys and their mum and the court case? I haven’t read the book, so don’t know what’s been said?

Reactions: 6
What’s joshs ex wife called
Feel sorry for her and the boys
Would love to know why she doesn’t have them
I think it’s because she chooses to stay out of the public eye so we should respect her privacy. Not her fault she’s linked to this tit show

Reactions: 7
SO with all the tea here keeping us busy today, in case you’ve forgotten to feed yourselves/ your tiny turds- I’m making veg bake for tea. I’ve been sobbing horrifically because I’ve only mainly got peas and carrots as we are out of broccoli and cauliflower (I blame my mother even though we haven’t spoken for a decade). Anyway, if I can be arsed later and my typing fingers aren’t knotted in my hair twizzles, I’ll post the recipe for you huns 💜
I know you’ve not spoken for a decade 💔 💜 but can I suggest buying her an iPhone? It often mends broken mother daughter relationships. Evidence shows this.

Why is that baby sitting in a chicken coop? All kinds of gross
Yeah y’know I like most others believe it’s good for kids to get in about the dirt etc but...chicken tit? Absolutely not.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The side of the story we don’t know is regarding the court case surrounding the boys.

I’d also say we don’t know even close to half of what’s gone on. The counter claims on here are very specific and around things that can’t be proven either way.

And let’s face it anyone can come on here claiming to be in the know, feed a bit of gossip that fits the narrative and it’s eaten up and taken as gospel by many.

Reactions: 4
Can I just say something? I know this is often branded the nastiest thread on Tattle (would say Hinch and Ingham’s ones are a lot worse but hey not here to police the opinions of others) but my god. When people here do Rachaelelele parodies / satire? It’s always bleeping gold. People try it on other threads and yeah it can be funny. However with R you can go all in. She’s so overly emotive and ridiculous in her writing. The use of the same words every time. The dramatics. The lies. It’s so, so funny and I love it. Some of my best Tattle times are me writing stuff out pretending to be Rach.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Wh

when did this rule come in? I just remember a few people getting a bit bossy telling us not to discuss,
If I’m wrong, I stand corrected,
I think it's more because she isn't a public figure, she hasn't put her life on show in the way Queen LaTeetha has, so it's not really fair to be discussing her.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah I love all the gossip and have in the past commented on their mum but I do realise now she’s not part of anything and it’s not fair. She’s only partly wrapped up in this shitshow because of the life R chooses to lead while using her boys as content and that must be heartbreaking. I don’t care what type of mother you are or were or might be. It must be the most traumatic thing ever to have your children taken away from you. Sure there’s some total bastard women out there who don’t give a tit at all. For the majority though it would be like life ending and I feel it would almost be easier for them to have completely disappeared in terms of their mums life? But they haven’t. They’re broadcast to thousands, millions on a daily basis and she can see that. Truly heartbreaking.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
The side of the story we don’t know is regarding the court case surrounding the boys.

I’d also say we don’t know even close to half of what’s gone on. The counter claims on here are very specific and around things that can’t be proven either way.

And let’s face it anyone can come on here claiming to be in the know, feed a bit of gossip that fits the narrative and it’s eaten up and taken as gospel by many.
In her book she portrayed a long winded custody battle over the boys that was completely at the hands of their mother. She basically alluded that their mother had been abusive without detailing how, particularly to Seb. She omitted the affair. She omitted that Josh had been suspended twice from work over certain allegations surrounding the break up. She changed the names of all the parents but quite ruthlessly imo renamed Edies Dad the same name as Josh’s ex wife.
My point is that every time this is discussed the same thing gets chewed over. No one does know what happened in detail. I couldn’t care less to be fair, it’s a tit show that there was a fight and they all couldn’t get together to find peace for the kids. Affairs are complicated all round, especially for children. However, if Rach hadn’t written a book about it, no one would even ask. In any case, it’s their history now. It’s just shame there is a book flying around with it ☹

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.