Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Moodyblueeyes19

Chatty Member
Oh the amount of times I messed up my daughters bedroom to make messier and longer for her to tidy up! Never really taught her a lesson on reflection as I did it more than once, oh the beauty of hind sight lol. Looking back it would have been maybe better if I had confiscated them, but teens will be teens

Thalassa164

The only positive thing she’s ever said about breastfeeding is that it saves washing bottles and preparing bottle feeds.
Duh! Which is kind of a given. 😅 (mattress and veggie bake comes to mind again)
She did advertised a breast pump which requires sterilising and bottles washing up however. On that note she was probably fuming not being gifted an Elvie Pump like many other insta-mums.

Theyseemescrollin’

Oh I absolutely agree. It’s not right at all and she should have lost her job and maybe even been spoken to by the police. I’m just saying that I can see where she was coming from and how I might react if my grandchildren had been taken away from their father and he couldn’t find them.
Let’s not forget that at the time he WAS the police!

Jesus. She looks horrific here. So frail and ill.

Wentback

Chatty Member
It’s personal choice but I think there is a HUGE difference if the child doesn’t have their other bio parent in their life, for whatever reason. I never knew my dad, always called my stepdad “dad” (lived with him from the age of 2 so didn’t know any different) and he wouldn’t have stopped people to tell them I wasn’t his.

The difference with Rachel is that the boys have a mother who is still alive and, by all accounts other than theirs, still interested in being their mum. They don’t call Rachel “mum” and the older girls don’t call Josh “dad”. Yet when people comment on Instagram referring to the boys as her children, she doesn’t correct them.
The boys do call her mum, I’ve heard them, the two oldest girls don’t call Josh dad, just the bold bray Edie does!

Wentback

Chatty Member
Maybe the original commenter on this heard them refer to her as mum rather than calling her mum if that makes sense. I mean like if one of the boys spoke to Edie and said “pass that to Mum”. Like I’ll say that to kids
They time issac hurt himself he called her mum there has been other times too, what’s the big deal 😂😂 they will grow & realise what sort of person she is anyway

Noseycow2020

VIP Member
Nope. Was never going to leave it there.

No as would land someone in it. Josh and Mummy Marshall did a number on the ex-wife though.

No as would land someone in it. Josh and Mummy Marshall did a number on the ex-wife though.

No but I grew up in same town as Josh and know Mummy Marshall.
So did you delete the post on the fb page?