PTWM #41 ‘fess up that Joyce got the sack, when are you giving the PayPal back?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If shes adamant that she only shouts out products that she would buy herself, why doesnt she buy it! It's a small business, and I'm pretty sure they could do with a purchase rather than shipping out freebies. It has the opposite effect on me I'm afraid, any business gifting her will never get my custom.

Reactions: 29
She needs to remember that to really support a small business, she needs to pay.
Small businesses will approach her for her address, she chose to give it to them. Why not look at their accounts first and then decide if it’s something she really wants, if so, pay for it. If she’s happy to accept it for free, ask for it to be donated somewhere.
She’s purchased one for her friend at £22 a box, so she’s accepted £88 worth in gifts just for herself from them - that’s not showing support. Showing them on social media might gain them some custom but it also means that business has now become indebted to Saint Rach who will constantly remind us all how she’s the saviour of small biz. She also knows damn well that by sending said follower her order screen grab, they’ll send her back the money by way of thanks.
Sad that we can all read her like a book, a book as trashy as her first novel.

Reactions: 14
When my 3 kids were young and breastfeeding my husband used to go and fetch them during the night when they cried (I’d not hear a thing), bring them back to bed and wake me with “I don’t have boobs...,you need to wake up for the feeding bit.”. I love my children to the ends of the earth, but I sleep like the bleeping dead 🤣
Sleep like the dead #incrediblyjealous 💜🤣

Reactions: 3
Those boys literally get gifted nothing yet they’re the ones who would actually appreciate it.

I LOVE how PTWM has basically just trashed those boxes by telling people to buy the kinder bonbons for a quid down the co-op! The whole box has less than a fivers worth of chocolate in it and she’s pretty much just declared where to get it cheaper like the company are ripping buyers off. She’s as thick as the wire on her braces.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Bullshit on behalf of the business owner too - never in a million years thought she would share it? All she ever posts is ads and gifts, of course she was gonna show it off.

Makes me sick that people send her (and her girls - nothing for the boys 😒) free gifts and she gets the praise for being amazing. Wtf? She opened a free gift on camera - call the bleeping Pope, we’ve a new saint on our hands 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s like R knew that constantly saying gifted this and gifted that was wearing thin on her followers so now suddenly 99% of things are from a “small or tiny” business, it’s so irritating, Michael from welcome to Stepford posted some stories this morning, saying how he doesn’t accept gifted items as he has a job, so if he likes something he’d prefer to support said small business and pay for it himself and how these owners shouldn’t gift to people because their dreams deserve more than to be flogged off as a freebie in return for ‘exposure’ and it’s so true! It’s like the chicken shed lady that drove for hours? I wonder how business is going for her?

Reactions: 20
She’s followed several dog accounts recently - I wonder if she’s going to try and make money out of Ethel now she’s sold herself and family, monetised two of her kids on IG failed at YouTube 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I'm sorry but do these small businesses not notice what an hole she is, and that's being polite. It's made me incredibly angry watching those videos of them pulling apart those boxes, there are many needy people in the bay who would benefit more from them. If Johnsons has pulled an advert of her, then the small businesses really need to get a grip, if they have enough funds to launch x amount of tat at Raquel then wouldn't that same money be better spent on a better advertising campaign? She can duck right off and take her camel toe with her😡

Reactions: 11
She’d obviously talked to the owner and knew they were coming as she said she asked for
Boy ones and she didn’t do boy ones so sent the chocolate. How rude to ask for more than she was offering. I think they look nice boxes if not expensive for what they are but would never order from them now!

• Angry
Reactions: 16
She’s followed several dog accounts recently - I wonder if she’s going to try and make money out of Ethel now she’s sold herself and family, monetised two of her kids on IG failed at YouTube 🤷🏼‍♀️
She best not have puppies from Ethel, that's my biggest pet peeve EVER, breeding from an innocent dog to make money 👹 get a bleeping job ( sorry I'm swearing again)

Reactions: 10
She’d obviously talked to the owner and knew they were coming as she said she asked for
Boy ones and she didn’t do boy ones so sent the chocolate. How rude to ask for more than she was offering. I think they look nice boxes if not expensive for what they are but would never order from them now!
I quite like them too, decent gift idea if you have money to burn.

It's like a middle class version of an FB group I was invited to. I think this lass just pops around Poundland and Home Bargains, bless her 😬
Screenshot_20200727-225707_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I love how she wanted something PROPER to eat and apparently a Pot Noodle falls into that category 🤣
Oh she wasn’t happy with the pot noodle, I thought she was going to throw it at him. What an insult to her hosts who cooked a big meal to say she was staaaaaarving after.. next time a bit of laxative in her portion

How does this woman get 11 hours sleep I have 3 kids aged 9 and upwards and even I don’t manage that yet she has 6 kids 1 being a baby still and can sleep on a sofa for 11 hours hmmm someone stretching the truth again I see
And has a baby that sleeps through the night from 730 yet miraculously ALWAAAAAAAYS ales when she is out. More like other kids in the house make noise and wake him, he doesn’t smell her absence 🙄

Reactions: 10
So her monthly subscriptions are
Flowers
Retro sweets
Brownies
Gusto boxes
Joshs food

Anything else???

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I have two children aged 9 and 11 and only slept 5 hours 59 minutes last night (according to my Fitbit - I don’t just know how much I sleep that accurately).

Oh to have a house with space for cupboards like that. Those kids are spoilt. Mine have to carry their coats to their bedroom to hang up on their door and put their shoes in their wardrobes as there’s nowhere else for them. They would not get away with just dumping them like Seb and Betsy. I bet Rachel puts them away for them and that’s why they’re not learning. Like how she still tidied Betsy’s bedroom. If she’s old enough to work two jobs, she’s old enough to tidy her own crap.
The tidying of her sh*t mess of a room boiled my blood. 1. I don’t care if she is a tee, no room should ever get like that and 2. She is a teen she can clean herself.

In my opinion, it’s not fair to judge Astrids capability of looking after Wilby based on how she looks.

The sad reality is, he will probably thrive more with Astrid who will play with him and get him up on his feet rather than his Mother who seems to hand him to his siblings like it’s pass the parcel, all whilst she either sits on the sofa filming or enjoying afternoon delights with Josh.

As for last nights stories with Josh and the cupboards. My mind is blown. Firstly, who the hell does Josh think he is throwing the children’s friends belongings out of the door to be ruined or even stolen? That’s disgusting behaviour. Teach your own children a lesson but those friends are guests in your house, their parents probably don’t have a PayPal pot to dip in to in order to replace the belongings you see fit to trash.
If your children don’t learn on the first time of asking, it’s quite easy really. Stop buying them shoes for £100 a pair. Buy a cheap, unbranded pair and see how long it takes them to learn the value of money and possessions then. Facts are, they don’t look after anything or respect it, because they get given every damn thing they want either gifted or from the Bank Of Gullable (that’s our PayPal donations to you and me) they only have to run to Mum and she will buy it. The children don’t appreciate anything because sadly, when your Mum leaves you at 4 years old and you do hardcore drugs, sleep around and prey on vulnerable women to grow your following, it means you give your children what they want, when they want. Y’know, all whilst sobbing because you want them to have what you didn’t.
All you have to do Rach, is discipline your kids, make them put their shoes away and that’s it. All without whacking a phone in their face, telling the world what a bad Dad Josh is and filming it for the world to humiliate him.
Nothing beats a passive agressive bit of husband bashing does it? Gaslighting Rach. Look it up, although with your apparent expertise, you should already know.
Just to add, I feel for the people’s who’s parents or husbands threw their stuff outside as part of a stream of abuse, don’t worry about triggers eh Rach, those vulnerable women are disposable now aren’t they. (Just like the nappies you claimed you wouldn’t use, but do)
I wouldn’t believe for a second that he does that to the friends stuff, she only said that cos she knew loads of parents would agree with him on their own kids

Seeing as she has to resort to sitting Wilby in chicken tit now for content, they’ll definitely be another baby planned to help fill up the squares and keep the £££ rolling in.
He’s def preggar, especially when sleeping that much, early stages I’d say ... more hooves on the way 🙄

watching that recent story of Seb made me sad when he said he wants a pair of air forces because he only has one pair of shoes he just sounded sad saying it
It was sad, it’s the one time I hope he is gifted some, but she would probably sell them and not tell him

Maybe that’s where she hides the PayPal money?
should she pay tax on that money?n so instead of reporting her to social services or the brands she advertises for, report her to HM revenue & customs. I’m sure they’d love to investigate this untaxed money and her “accountant” could provide all the answers

Astrids flowers from R look abit piss poor compared to the flowers she gave her toxic mum 😂😂
You would have thought it would be the other way round considering how far up astrids arse she is and how horrible and toxic her mum apparently is lol
They look like she licked them from the garden of the house with the light on. I’d be embarrassed sending them to someone

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Her mum definitely didn’t know she was being filmed and broadcast!

That insta post of the meeting with all the names and occupations! Data breach.

And I can’t believe I’m still being shocked by things she does.

Reactions: 12
I’ve just seen the Facebook story of them opening their gifted boxes of tat - Talulah couldn’t even be arsed reading the handwritten card they’d sent her and just pulled out all the items with lightening speed!
I think she went back and read it no? Thought she said I’ll read that later, cos Rachel was pushing her to take the stuff out

Reactions: 4
I don’t think I could carry on watching her tit show if she has another baby. The injustice would kill me 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Her mum definitely didn’t know she was being filmed and broadcast!

That insta post of the meeting with all the names and occupations! Data breach.

And I can’t believe I’m still being shocked by things she does.
That's what i was thinking. The people whose names are on that photo won't know that their personal data has been compromised.

• Angry
I'm getting more and more irritated by her, every small business that sends her free tit, every big company that uses her for advertising and her entire bleeping family.

Those gift boxes yesterday, no small business would send all that tit out for free if they weren't expecting a shout out. It's bullshit. They know it, she knows it, we all know it's bullshit. They constantly have sweets, cakes, food delivered. They don't need boxes and boxes of free sweets etc. So why then couldn't Rachaeaeaeaele have shown them to advertise the company and then given all the boxes to one of her beloved charities that she apparently supports. I'll tell you why...because she's a GREEDY bleeping BASTARD WHO DOES NOTHING FOR ANYONE BUT HER bleeping SELF!

All she does is advertise now. A walking billboard with manky teeth, tit hair and an over inflated ego making her feel like she's doing something important and worthwhile.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She gets sent complete crap. Her house must be bursting with all this tacky rubbish.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.