PTWM #41 ‘fess up that Joyce got the sack, when are you giving the PayPal back?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s no such thing as custody. It’s residency now. And courts generally starting point these days is 50/50 shared care, as they deem both parents of equal importance to the children.

And yes sorry the view children should automatically be with their mother is old fashioned and sexist. There are some awful mothers out there and in this instance the courts, who have the actual facts, have deemed the best place for the boys to be with their dad.
Which is exactly what I was saying. There are some god awful dads out there too!! Who are we to say what’s good or bad? The courts have said the best place is with their dad.

Reactions: 2
That’s it, it’s not as straight forward as people think.

I think I’m just going to stick to the been pissed off with the
Lies
Paypal
tit ads
Gifted tit.
etc etc
And steer well away from this as not everything is black and white.
they did a terrible thing shagging whilst josh was still married and Rachel was pregnant with another mans child. It’s disgusting. So I don’t condone any of it. But yeah as for the boys and their mum there’s more to all this than anyone will ever know
Yes, exactly!

I think people have grown so frustrated and pissed off with Rachael they can’t see the wood for the trees.

The only facts we have to hand are that Josh was awarded residency of his sons. We don’t know the whys. We also don’t know the current standing of that order. We don’t know whether changes have been requested and rejected nor the reasons why.

And just because Rach and Josh are seemingly horrible people that doesn’t mean the other people involved aren’t equally or even more awful. They could also be wonderful and be suffering a huge injustice but something tells me the truth lies somewhere in between and the courts have determined the best place for those boys is with their dad.

Which is exactly what I was saying. There are some god awful dads out there too!! Who are we to say what’s good or bad? The courts have said the best place is with their dad.
Sorry, if I misunderstood your meaning. That’s it exactly. The courts, who are in a much better position to know have made a ruling which hasn’t been changed in a number of years. It may have been challenged but residency had been retained by Josh and deemed to be in the best interests of the boys for reasons we have no right to know.

Reactions: 11
This is not about R&J but a general answer
Yes, exactly!

I think people have grown so frustrated and pissed off with Rachael they can’t see the wood for the trees.

The only facts we have to hand are that Josh was awarded residency of his sons. We don’t know the whys. We also don’t know the current standing of that order. We don’t know whether changes have been requested and rejected nor the reasons why.

And just because Rach and Josh are seemingly horrible people that doesn’t mean the other people involved aren’t equally or even more awful. They could also be wonderful and be suffering a huge injustice but something tells me the truth lies somewhere in between and the courts have determined the best place for those boys is with their dad.
[/QUOTE

2 sides to every story. As I have said this is all I know and I am sure the Courts made a decision based on facts however I also know that sometimes a Mum's mental health can be used against them. I don't know the whole story. I do not agree with Mummy Marshall's actions though.

Reactions: 3
The thought of Mrs Brown having an affair is hilarious. Goes around acting like the Queen, but is secretly a bit of an old slapper just like her daughter in law. Can you imagine her popping to the woods for a quickie with her fancy man 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I know we’re supposed to have faith in the courts but I don’t. The courts can be manipulated and situations made to look worse than they are. I’m not saying that’s what happened here because I don’t know any of these people, but just because the courts awarded residency to Joyce doesn’t automatically mean that’s the best place for the boys. I hope that didn’t happen in this situation but if their mum fled, I’d say it wasn’t a black and white case.

Reactions: 20
Well suffice to say the whole family is very low brow and 10/10 on the Jeremy Kyle chavometer.

I’m team Edie. I hope one day she packs up her gifted crap and I Pad, grabs Ethel and makes a run for it to her Dads. Then she can live out a private life being a sassy queen 😂 Where she doesn’t have to call her Mums current bloke ‘dad’

Reactions: 27
Well suffice to say the whole family is very low brow and 10/10 on the Jeremy Kyle chavometer.

I’m team Edie. I hope one day she packs up her gifted crap and I Pad, grabs Ethel and makes a run for it to her Dads. Then she can live out a private life being a sassy queen 😂 Where she doesn’t have to call her Mums current bloke ‘dad’
I did think who can blame her when R said she’d phoned and said she was staying another night at her dads! Sassy queen! Made me chuckle ! That’s a good description of her!

Reactions: 11
I have been on here much lately so this has probably been said loads of times. Why does she look like a 12 year old boy? He hair is awful

• Haha
Reactions: 14

I'm Team Winston, poor bastard dog looks like he has a tit life 😔 he needs some walks and interaction.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I know we’re supposed to have faith in the courts but I don’t. The courts can be manipulated and situations made to look worse than they are. I’m not saying that’s what happened here because I don’t know any of these people, but just because the courts awarded residency to Joyce doesn’t automatically mean that’s the best place for the boys. I hope that didn’t happen in this situation but if their mum fled, I’d say it wasn’t a black and white case.
Completely agree with this. I’ve known some complete injustice when it comes to the courts and social services. One which 100% was not in the best interest of the child ( granting access to a drug addict, living in a squat who had not wanted to know anything until the child was 6)

The fact he was a policeman and had this family set up, financially secure etc would all go in his favour.

Reactions: 15
Don’t be played by him ladies. He absolutely loves himself and the attention. I can smell it through my phone 😂😂
Personally I can’t work out where he ends and she begins 🤢
44539293-FA30-45F1-B20A-166F74ADC7A7.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
There’s no such thing as custody. It’s residency now. And courts generally starting point these days is 50/50 shared care, as they deem both parents of equal importance to the children.

And yes sorry the view children should automatically be with their mother is old fashioned and sexist. There are some awful mothers out there and in this instance the courts, who have the actual facts, have deemed the best place for the boys to be with their dad.
Completely agree with this ☝🏼The best thing for children is a stable and loving environment and the view that mothers are more important, or are automatically better parents than fathers is shockingly outdated. The family courts are, thankfully, catching up to this now in understanding the vital role both parents play in a child's life.

No court would award one parent full care of a child without very good reason. We don't know the facts, but the decision of the court speaks for itself, in my opinion.

Reactions: 4
Accusing Josh of parental alienation is quite strong when there’s no evidence of this. We only know for sure that R did so with Evie’s dad (not sure about B&T).

The thing that gives me pause in all this, the boys seem like genuinely happy well-adjusted kids. Seb especially considering his age.
We don't even know for sure what happened with E's dad. We know he didn't see her for a while but nobody knows the full story, just like we don't know the full story with any of the kids really. The only thing that is known is that a court awarded J full care of his boys. Everything else is speculation.

Reactions: 5
We don't even know for sure what happened with E's dad. We know he didn't see her for a while but nobody knows the full story, just like we don't know the full story with any of the kids really. The only thing that is known is that a court awarded J full care of his boys. Everything else is speculation.
You’re right, hadn’t thought of it like that before. I mean we’ve all met those “she won’t let me see the kids and I’m such a good dad” blokes. However the difference between them and Edie’s dad is he did pursue it through the courts and seems to have consistent and regular contact with her, which fits what we know in that circumstance.

I fully appreciate the courts get it wrong sometimes, and that goes both ways. I’m not just not buying they did in these circumstances. The boys’ mum has ample examples just on these threads (screenshots of inappropriate goings on, vile goady messages sent to someone R believed to be S) that show concerns around safeguarding and yet still, nothing. I also think the very fact they would have documented evidence of R alienating E’s dad would have been a massive negative for them and yet Josh was still awarded residency. There’s a reason/reasons for that.

Just because Rach is such a dick does not mean other people can't be and that she’s at fault for everything.

There is far more to this than any of us know.

Reactions: 5
Completely agree with this ☝🏼The best thing for children is a stable and loving environment and the view that mothers are more important, or are automatically better parents than fathers is shockingly outdated. The family courts are, thankfully, catching up to this now in understanding the vital role both parents play in a child's life.

No court would award one parent full care of a child without very good reason. We don't know the facts, but the decision of the court speaks for itself, in my opinion.
The courts were probably sat there head scratching, thinking ‘Well this is a bleeping abomination, who’s the pick of a bad bunch.’ 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I see R has squeezed J spot on his chest. 🤢🤢🤢. I dislike her And Js post coitus appearances!!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.