PTWM #41 ‘fess up that Joyce got the sack, when are you giving the PayPal back?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just read her post and rolled my eyes so hard that they nearly rolled out of my bleeping head and across the floor :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I'm so sick of her bullshit...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
We are all quite familiar with how Shambleton likes to embellish and lie, the truth is probably that her mum moved out to a hotel down the road for a week.
Do you think she mentions the mum thing so much as a punishment for her mum? So her mum is constantly reminded that she made a decision (for reasons we do not know about) to leave the family home and leave her children with their biological father.
It doesn't make her a bad mum, it makes her a human who had to make some choices in her life. It's not like she abandoned Rachel on the bleeping doorstep of the police station 🙄 Rachel had contact with her mum throughout her childhood (evidenced by the letters she put on Insta).

Reactions: 4
Sorry but can anyone tell me what the meaning of the challenge is? I haven’t come across it before.
It’s to gain more public sympathy for a little four year old who’s Mummy left their Daddy and left her behind but the four year old girl grew into a role model for everyone and changed the world. All whilst saving the economy single handedly thanks to donations from thousands of women everywhere. From the bottom of Rachaelles camel toe, she would invite you to praise her on this selfless challenge of hers - or at least, that’s the challenge according to Saint Cycling Shorts.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
View attachment 194904
Maybe the huns are catching on?
Of COURSE she's doing "work behind the scenes". I'd love to know exactly how she's fitted anything in, between huffing and rolling her eyes at the camera about Josh/the kids, all that sleeping and shagging, opening up all the gifted shite, eating sweets, showing off her ugly clothes, kissing Astrid's arse and monitoring her comments like a hawk to delete any she doesn't like. I just don't know how she has the time!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think we need to keep it simple for this one so my suggestion is Thread title #42 Rachelele not being funny just tell us about the PayPal money..

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Pull the other one rach!! How far behind the scenes have you gone...because you seem to have got bleeping lost!!! Shes been doing stuff behind the scenes for 2 bloody years now!

Shes seriously got to be trolling US now with this whole "mum abandoned me" tit 😂.
Instead of that poor me post... why did she not post that photo of her and B and T sat in the piss riddled flat after she allegedly fled DA??? Missed a trick there rach...and it would involve an actual apparent DV story.
She riles me up so much with this crap..I'm so glad more people are starting publically question her.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That’s a mildly mildly passive aggressive response from our Rach! She’s always with the hearts and kisses and babes. Not today though. She clearly has her back up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Absolutely howling!!!
It’s to gain more public sympathy for a little four year old who’s Mummy left their Daddy and left her behind but the four year old girl grew into a role model for everyone and changed the world. All whilst saving the economy single handedly thanks to donations from thousands of women everywhere. From the bottom of Rachaelles camel toe, she would invite you to praise her on this selfless challenge of hers - or at least, that’s the challenge according to Saint Cycling Shorts.

Reactions: 2
I might be wrong her but, if Rach has started to have a relationship with her Mum again, does that not take a level of forgiveness? It’s like taking someone back who’s cheated, take them back only if you can move on and put it in the past, if it’s brought up every five minutes what would be the point? I seriously feel for her Mum, she’s obviously trying her hardest to repair the damage but Rach is never going to let her, it’s one thing to remind her face to face, but she drags her constantly and publicly. She can’t go and buy her a new iPhone one day, flowers the next but days later bring it all up for a bunch of women to publicly shame her Mum on her behalf. It’s cruel and calculated. The mixed signals she gives her Mum are confusing, that won’t be a healthy Mother/Daughter relationship and before long, it’ll sour again.
News flash Rach. Your Mum isn’t responsible for your drug taking and bed hopping, she isn’t responsible for your toxic relationships or the life you lead. You made choices and you need to own them. She broke your heart yes, but you where the one who self destructed. That’s on you not her. Stop dragging it on. Either move past it or let her go.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Loads of people have said what a great relationship she seems to have with her mum now.... not one bit of positive words from R about that... she just dwells on the past ALL the time.... why could she not say... but now she is really making up for what happened and is a wonderful grandparent to my children and we are re building our relationship as mother and daughter.. etc....
No she cant do that can she because shes vile!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.