PTWM #41 ‘fess up that Joyce got the sack, when are you giving the PayPal back?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No she has absolutely not had loads of messages about the Pranamat. No one in their right mind wants to throw £150 away on a glorified rubber bath mat and pillow 🙄
StOP LYing 😁
I nearly choked when I saw the price. And how does she get an hour to use it, those kids never leave her alone

Reactions: 2
She hasnt re shared the pratmat ad because people have asked her.. she has shared it because the company wants her to and shes getting paid to do it.
Shes just getting even more lazy now though, recycling old footage instead of recording a new ad 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Would quite like to read the court papers, just out of interest because I’m nosy
same (y) but purely to see if R is telling the truth about the things she posts. It seems up until her and J got married that all kids saw their other parent so it makes me wonder what changed then.

Reactions: 5
Would quite like to read the court papers, just out of interest because I’m nosy
Yes I am sure many would but they are confidential documents and R should never have shared them with anyone. If the family
Court was aware of it she would have got into a lot of trouble particularly the sharing of them with random strangers on the internet. Fair enough close friends and family but not just anyone. My job involves working with the family court. I would have gladly reported her to the court for sharing them if she had sent them to me. Those children are over exposed enough without court documents also being shared.

Reactions: 17
I don’t understand why on earth she would share private court documents with strangers 🤯 😱 imagine if it had been sent to someone in the press!?!

Reactions: 10
Winston is such a beautiful dog, the pure joy on his face on that last story. I feel so sorry for him stuck in that house he should be out living his best life like that daily. I would have him in a heartbeat hes gorgeous 😍

Reactions: 8
Ooh I have an interesting question. I’ve been thinking about the Brummy woman’s situation. I don’t know if she was being trolled in her comments or if she is talking about threads on here. BUT, if you don’t follow someone, you don’t comment on their posts or send them DM’s. You just occasionally look on InstaStories etc at their vids, and have a look at other people’s comments on their posts. Then you come here to talk about it. Then they read here to see what you’ve said. Are they not technically as interested in your internet activity, just as much as you are theirs? If they had access to your videos, would they not be looking at them also?
I just read a couple of pages on that thread and the troll hunters are out sending messages etc, surely that’s just the same 🤔🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Ooh I have an interesting question. I’ve been thinking about the Brummy woman’s situation. I don’t know if she was being trolled in her comments or if she is talking about threads on here. BUT, if you don’t follow someone, you don’t comment on their posts or send them DM’s. You just occasionally look on InstaStories etc at their vids, and have a look at other people’s comments on their posts. Then you come here to talk about it. Then they read here to see what you’ve said. Are they not technically as interested in your internet activity, just as much as you are theirs? If they had access to your videos, would they not be looking at them also?
I just read a couple of pages on that thread and the troll hunters are out sending messages etc, surely that’s just the same 🤔🤔
I’m lying in the 🛀 thinking along similar lines. The influencers and the huns are all very quick to tell us that if we don’t like something or have something #bekind to say then we should scroll on by - even though they are incapable of doing just that if we dare to comment in disagreement with something. But I probably know more about PTWM’s family/house/ children/ pets than I do about anyone else’s in the entire world barring immediate family and my best friend. (I’m actually quite ashamed of myself and unfollowed ages ago. Can’t bring myself to even look at one story of hers now). Not sure how she expects people to be 100% invested but yet not dare to disagree with anything whatsoever. It’s actually all completely mad.....

Reactions: 13
I think that Brummy mummy’s problem is a guilty conscience. Same with all the moaning Minnie influencers!You only have to look at the spike in cases in Spain to know that travel is still not ok. Even the GC didn’t go to Spain when she was supposed to.

Reactions: 10
If my kids sat on my ankles or squeezed in to the sofa like that all the time I’d move out haha... there are other chairs you don’t all need to sit on top of each other literally... (screaming at my phone) 🙄

Reactions: 5
I just find it ironic. They set up their pages and curate their lives to show whatever they want us to see. They say ‘invest in me, follow me, take my recommendations, trust me.’ So most do just that. But the minute your own common sense tells you something looks off or not quite right. They slam you, revoke your invitation and chase you around to here, then still try and shut down your thoughts.
Imagine caring that much about who says what about you. You have 1000’s of followers, yet you still can’t deal with a few gossips on a forum.
It’s possibly the most arrogant, self absorbed group of women I have ever seen. God only knows what their group chats look like. They must be an absolute snidey witch festival. 😂
Edited to add: I’m sick of seeing Josh’s crotch. Get a job you scruff

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Just over a year ago I was at an event where I was sat very near PTWM, Josh, T, I and E. It freaked me out that I knew so much about her (that it was her birthday that day, the thrush etc) and that I knew what her children were called, their schools, their birthdays etc and their very private information about their mental health and family situation and that she had not one clue who I was - I very much doubt she even noticed me.

What was also funny was that a hun approached her for selfie and was really giddy that she had met PTWM 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I just had a look at the brummest mummest or whatever her name is thread on here and it’s mentioned there it boosted her follower count so it’s the old tactic - woe is me .. various other influencers including our dearest Rach joined in and voila Rach is also up to 199k followers ..! On her grid - unless she deleted comments I can’t see any nasty ones by skipping through and she didn’t provide evidence she has received horrid messages. It’s just pathetic .. get a grip!

If Rach would actually put some sort of effort into her ADs, but she is so lazy it shows in everything she does. These needle mats sell on amazon for 25£ - so no I would not pay 150£ for basically the same thing. 1 hour sounds like a v long time to lie on it - and who has that time? I have one child and a job, a house to run and a husband who works up to 12h a day and often on weekends. 1 hour lying on a mat is pure luxury.

These influencers think they are gods gift ..! I get evaluated at my job so if this is theirs they need to learn to deal with the feedback. No one pushes them to lead their life openly on social media - They sought out to be influencers .. this is not something that just happens I’d say.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.