PTWM #41 ‘fess up that Joyce got the sack, when are you giving the PayPal back?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how they have 6 kids but still manage to lounge around in bed half naked together in the afternoon... I cant even go to the bathroom for 6 seconds in peace 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
God they’re grim

I love how they have 6 kids but still manage to lounge around in bed half naked together in the afternoon... I cant even go to the bathroom for 6 seconds in peace 😂😂😂
[/QUOTE
And she didn’t get out of bed till after 9 when Wibble was brought into her. Joyce not at work again?

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I thought that and if I did get a break from my kids for any reason it would be filled with catching up on my job, house work or making food, not laying there like a pair of loved up teenagers with no responsibility!

Reactions: 7
We don't even know for sure what happened with E's dad. We know he didn't see her for a while but nobody knows the full story, just like we don't know the full story with any of the kids really. The only thing that is known is that a court awarded J full care of his boys. Everything else is speculation.
Hang on a minute, let’s be sensible here. This is two individual people that became a couple and custody cases with three separate other parents. Those three parents are completely unrelated and ex partners of these two. The common denominator on all three custody cases are Rach and Josh.

Now I’ve managed to get through life raising my kids who have different Dads and stepmothers without bothering any court anywhere. Contact, shared care the whole lot. There’s an antagonist at the heart of this family somewhere otherwise the courts wouldn’t have been needed on three separate cases 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Let’s look at the evidence here🕵️‍♂️ E has gone to where the parental boundaries are. S is with his mates. I is MIA(left to his own devices somewhere) T Is able to look after herself whilst knowing full well what they’re up To B is illegally working. Which Leaves Wibble who is having a kip. Mystery solved!

Reactions: 4
Duh! Which is kind of a given. 😅 (mattress and veggie bake comes to mind again)
She did advertised a breast pump which requires sterilising and bottles washing up however. On that note she was probably fuming not being gifted an Elvie Pump like many other insta-mums.
you don’t have to sterilise breast pump or bottles if you are breastfeeding

Reactions: 1
All this time they are managing to spend in bed in late mornings and afternoons... there is definitely #7 tiny turd on the horizon 😂😂

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Hang on a minute, let’s be sensible here. This is two individual people that became a couple and custody cases with three separate other parents. Those three parents are completely unrelated and ex partners of these two. The common denominator on all three custody cases are Rach and Josh.

Now I’ve managed to get through life raising my kids who have different Dads and stepmothers without bothering any court anywhere. Contact, shared care the whole lot. There’s an antagonist at the heart of this family somewhere otherwise the courts wouldn’t have been needed on three separate cases 🤷‍♀️
I’d agree except Josh’s case sounds far more complex and if what’s been said here today is true and he potentially had no idea where his sons were at one point, court was the only option. There’s also previously been reference to social services being involved with the case, again with court being the only option.

I also wonder how much E’s dad and the boys’ mum having a relationship impacted decisions made on all sides. Too much entanglement and bad feeling with the kids caught in the crossfire.

And have we ever had confirmation B&T’s dad was involved in a court case? There seems to be more to that one as the sisters and the ex are involved with R and the girls and from a screenshot posted here not long ago B, at least, was still seeing him within the last few years.

The truth is this whole thing is a tit show with 5 (6) children at the centre and none of us should have a clue about any of it.

Let's not forget that R herself has had social services involved 3 times.. one being before she was insta famous 🤷‍♀️ (so cant be blamed on "trolls") she was a recreational drug user, has potentially accused people of sex without consent/ has someone who is a convicted drug mule around her children/ has allegedly stabbed her ex partner (was written on an early insta post on her grid) shes not exactly an angel..I know everyone has a past but shes hasnt left hers in the past...she has made her life available for everyone to bring it all up.
Their whole life is one big can of worms that never should have been publically opened and that's all on her!

Reactions: 16
Let's not forget that R herself has had social services involved 3 times.. one being before she was insta famous 🤷‍♀️ (so cant be blamed on "trolls") she was a recreational drug user, has potentially accused people of sex without consent/ has someone who is a convicted drug mule around her children/ has allegedly stabbed her ex partner (was written on an early insta post on her grid) shes not exactly an angel..I know everyone has a past but shes hasnt left hers in the past...she has made her life available for everyone to bring it all up.
Their whole life is one big can of worms that never should have been publically opened and that's all on her!
Thats the thing no one is stating R is an angel and as you say there is all this evidence against her and still the boys remain in J’s care. That alone says there’s a lot more to this and very good reasons he was awarded residency.

But there’s a lot of amazing parents out there who were recreational drug users in their youth. That can’t be held against a person forever. If she was using now, then absolutely. Her past sex life has absolutely nothing to do with the children now. As for the friend convicted of being a drug mule, unless she’s still doing it or doing drugs around the kids that’s of no consequence, it’s in her past she’s served her time. The previous incidences of domestic abuse she admits to do however carry weight.

Reactions: 8
Nice bit of exploiting your nephew there. What was the point in those stories exactly? Pre op and post op picture. Why? bleeping why?!

Reactions: 8

Three separate cases? As far as I'm aware there were two - E and the boys. Who's the third?

All I'm saying is that there is so much we don't know, and accusing R or J of parental alienation based purely on social media posts or contributions here from people who heard one side of a story through the local rumour mill is, in my opinion, absurd and defamatory.

Reactions: 4
Three separate cases? As far as I'm aware there were two - E and the boys. Who's the third?

All I'm saying is that there is so much we don't know, and accusing R or J of parental alienation based purely on social media posts or contributions here from people who heard one side of a story through the local rumour mill is, in my opinion, absurd and defamatory.
Especially when anyone who arrives saying they know ‘facts’ and they show R&J in a poor light are instantly believed yet if someone sticks up for them or corrects wrong assumptions they face demands to disclose their identity or are dismissed as being Rach or one of her followers. Massive double standards which lose credibility and detract from the actual issues which can be proven.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
But this is the thing... she has openly gave everyone a free pass to form an opinion..whether people agree or disagree with those opinions... everyone will form their own due to what they have personally read/seen.
None of this would be up for discussion if she didnt make it public knowledge.

Reactions: 15

I haven't got my facts from the local rumour mill. The facts I have re Josh and his Mum's behaviour are true. But that is all I know, nothing else.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.