Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kbird

VIP Member
So thick Fucking Thelma doesn’t know the word husk. Is she really that fucking stupid? What an articulate and intelligent writer said no one ever!

Then you’ve got gay boy scout/action man wannabe mincing round the tough terrain of Devon. The only creature he’s gonna find is the one with the Jedwood hair, beige teeth and wonky lipstick.
Her voice is so fucking irritating, if I lived with her, she’d have to sleep in the garden like the snorting pig she is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Blackpool

How on earth is Josh employed (in any capacity) by the police?! This information is readily available on the internet. If he’s no longer in the role of PC, I lay that entirely at Rachaele’s door, looking at this information. She’s killed his career in her quest to get “Insta famous”.

As much as I think Josh is a prize prat, I got the sense that he really loved his job. He must resent her for it, if he’s been affected by the way she lives her life so publicly.

Not just the social media stuff, but the being best friends with a convicted drug smuggler. It says there in black and white that he wouldn’t have even been allowed to be friends with a convicted criminal on his social media. His lack of integrity and his wife’s obsession with flogging every detail of their lives has no doubt affected his career. No wonder they get snippy when questioned about his job (which she put very clearly in the public domain on numerous occasions).

Attachments

• Wow

LuckyBlueEyes

VIP Member
It’s not the girls’ responsibility to watch their baby brother and keep him safe. They’re young kids ffs. Just goes to show, she really doesn’t give a shit about anything or anyone but getting attention and adoration from the huns.

Why could she not have waited until Wilby was having his nap to film? Why leave the responsibility for his safety to his two young sisters.

I hope to God I’m wrong here but there’s an accident waiting to happen in that house and it will be Rach who’s the poor victim, she’ll heap all the blame onto the kids.

Get your act together Rach. Leaving the kids to watch him in a secure, baby-proofed house is one thing, what you’re doing right now is reckless at best.

• Heart

Lozza0710

On some threads they won’t talk to you unless you’re at least a chatty member they think you’re a double agents!!

• Haha
  • Wow

FridaK

VIP Member
Id be very cautious speculating over a stepfathers relationship with a 15 year old girl
To be fair to Josh, (oddly 🤷‍♀️,) he’s not weird with B. He just isn’t her Dad.
Rach pushes this myth that he is so she makes it look weird. He and B have a very ‘mate’ like relationship (which is perfectly normal for a step dad and a teen.) It’s Rach that makes it look weird because she insists on saying to B ‘Dad said.. etc’
B doesn’t call him Dad ever. I just think he’s a bit of a sad twat with no male friends.
He reminds me of Caitlyn Jenner when she was Bruce. Totally immersed in the lifestyle and then getting narked with the kids every now and again to try to reaffirm dominance/ control.
(Bit of armchair psychology)

Last edited:

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
She’s so dull, she had to try and turn her husband’s 42nd birthday into something interesting for content. But really, who gives a shit? Even her diehard fans must have been snoring by the end of that day.

Next month she has the Holy Trinity though:

Queen Betsy of Garden Shed’s Sweet 16th;
Princess Edie of Tantrumville’s 7th spoilt birthday;
And, the one we’ve all been waiting for,
PRINCE WIBBLE OF WOBBLETOWN TURNS ONE!

• Haha

Enpen45

His face when that boy swore. He’s such a fucking snob! I don’t know if he wears them shorts and that hat to look trendy but they do nothing for him at all! They make him look like a middle aged tourist. He’s the type me and my husband would see and say look at fucking action man over there. He just really annoys me!!

• Haha

Lajdufn

I’ve watched all today’s stories in 1 go and all I can think is she’s trolling us at this point. I just cannot believe anyone would actually allow their lives and their kids’ lives to be like this. Edie needs someone to step in for her, poor little thing is being exposed and shown as a pretty horrible kid and it’s not fair. It’s cruel to publicly embarrass your child in such a way. And it’s actually quite cruel to bring them up to be that way, whether it’s because she thinks it’s the only way to attention or because her mother can’t be arsed/cares more about content for the gram. 95% of Edie being on camera is her being unpleasant and it’s uncomfortable viewing. My kid is a ‘handful’ at times but I can’t say I find it remotely amusing and I certainly wouldn’t film it and let people watch it!

• Sad
  • Heart

Enpen45

I was listening to a podcast earlier by Josh widdecombe and Rob Beckett called lockdown parenting hell. So they had Rosie Ramsey in as a guest and they were talking about Robin and what he thinks of Instagram and stuff. Rosie said he loves it and she does show him in small doses but she would never show videos of him upset or in embarrassing scenarios and once he goes to school she will probably start showing less and less of him. I wonder what she really thinks of her mate Rachs Instagram content then because that’s exactly when she does all the time!!

Somethink less

If anyone on here who has been through domestic violence is able to chat to me I would appreciate it. I reached out to Rachel in the past but was ignored. My abusive husband sat me down on Monday and told me he realised he's been abusing and manipulating me since the very beginning. He's acknowledged every single thing - violence, emotional, manipulation. This morning he left me. We have 5 month old twins. My heart is absolutely ripped in two. I know he was awful to me, but I love him so much and I'm heartbroken. I don't know how to get through this and I have hidden every ounce of abuse from every person I know.

This is my third relationship in a row where I've suffered domestic violence. I must be asking for it. I cannot stop crying and have called in family to come look after my children as I cannot get out of bed. I don't know how to get through this. I'm sorry for posting everything on here but at this point he's isolated me from everyone I know.
I'm really sorry to hear this. Can you give this helpline a call? Even if it's just a friendly ear for someone to listen to you.
The freephone, 24-hour National Domestic Abuse Helpline 0808 2000 247
Do you have a friend or a family member you can talk to? Maybe make a doctors appt and see if you can get a referral for some counselling?
Sending you a lot of love. It will be hard but you can do this. You can do anything even if right now your mind is telling you the opposite
❤

• Heart
Reactions: 23

ILoveUnicorns

VIP Member
I don’t think there’s anything sinister going on either between J & B. If anything R makes the weird comments about how she is dressed - like she is putting the words in his mouth. I think he does a bloody good job not snapping at R when she films him constantly!!

I think he is a funny mix of trying to be cool/down with the kids at times in style - not the leggings or camo/zoo gear! He is also then trying to be disciplinary, set boundaries, responsibilities etc. But, he is also clearly whipped by all the women in his life, laughed at & expected to do all! It’s a tricky balance of personalities!

FromOopNorth

VIP Member
Hands up - I don't watch many influencers.

I hate watch the Ingham Family but at least they do things and go places so we can laugh at the pair of them, there's some content there and they provide daily shite to laugh at. And they can produce videos to a decent professional standard.

Queen R literally does nothing. She's at home FMLing at her kids, her husband, her dogs. She occasionally throws raw mince into cooked mashed potato, and films her kids smashing their faces into Jammie Dodgers using a Nokia 3310 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
This crap annoys the shit out of it.
My partner grew up being told that if you cry your weak,your not a man if you show emotions etc...he now struggles mentally with eupd/ptsd. I have 2 sons, I always tell them never to hide their feelings..boys have just as much right to show their emotions as women do. It's not always the boys responsibility to please the girl all the time aswell... works both ways. I will teach my sons to have respect for their potential girlfriends.. but I would also like to hope their girlfriends parents teach the girls to always respect and treat my sons well aswell.
Encouraging betsy to be a victim is not healthy. Just because her mother has made a fortune out of pretending to be one doesnt make it right to encourage her children to be the same.
She gets worse by the day!!
My friend called the police today on a boy (who turned out to be just 10 years old) who was really aggressive and called her a cunt, a whore, a slut, etc because she asked him not to threaten to stab our children in the eye. The police did come and speak to him and he was brought over to apologise, but I was a little dismayed when the female police officer told him it is “never acceptable to use that language on a lady”. I would have preferred her to make a point that it’s not acceptable to use that language in an aggressive manner towards anyone at all. It just perpetuates sexism, IMO.

• Wow
  • Angry

Sphinx82

Now he's poorly. Nothing to do with the fact he was freezing after bedtime the other day outside or the fact he's been sat out in the rain today then?

• Angry
  • Sad