PTWM #40 - 40 threads and still no clue where the PayPal went for the PTWM crew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A stranger approaching a 15 year old and an 11 month old while they are on their own just because you recognize them from their mothers social media, and another stranger recognising them from afar, is the exact reason I felt uncomfortable with seeing betsy take him out alone! Why would an adult think that's ok to approach a child you dont even know!
And I was thinking last night... I wonder if something has been said legal wise regarding the boys..she didnt document sebs operation like she said she would and they havent been filmed for a while (I'm hoping they have been warned not to share them on her page)
And this whole "I dont like alcohol" is bullshit... shes a chameleon who changes skin to suit her narrative and whatever is popular at the time. ... suppose it keeps joyce on his toes,he never knows which wife hes going to wake up with that morning 🤷‍♀️😂
I totally agree about Betsy taking Wibble out alone. Usually no issue with a girl her age who seems pretty sensible taking a baby sibling out for a walk, but remember that Edie was recognised while abroad on holiday with her dad. That should scare you, not be a funny or cute story to go on your Instagram. Not everyone is "lush" and how would Betsy have coped if it was someone who didn't like her mum for whatever reason, or thinks that because they see her every day they are friends and wanted to give Wibble a cuddle? It's frightening to think what could happen.

Reactions: 17
She’s videoing herself making basic food for Wilby because she gets asked soooooo many questions.

He’s nearly a year old but she’s acting surprised that he doesn’t want pouches anymore. And she mutters at him to stop moving presumably because it’s not ideal that he’s crawling about unattended on his own near stairs that don’t have a stair gate on.

Coupled with incorrect speech bubbles in an attempt to be funny, it’s as if she’s done this on purpose to gets the Tattlers frothing because surely a mother of 4 could not be that basic and clueless otherwise? 😂
She does many, many things in response to Tattle. I notice it all the time but don’t acknowledge it because it’s almost like she enjoys it. I think that’s weird and excessive attention seeking. She shouldn’t play silly games with her children’s lives frankly 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Anyone could approach Betsy with a smile and get chatting, say all the right things, Wibble could crawl into their lap or they could ask for a cuddle and then just bolt. What would Betsy do?

She wouldn’t know at a glance whether the stranger was a “lush” fan, someone who hates her mum for one of many reasons, a psychopath, or a paedophile.

Just one of many reasons Rachel is irresponsible. She constantly signposts their location and divulges details about her kids and their lives, including their faces, and makes it public knowledge. It goes against everything we are ever taught about internet safety and stranger danger. I wonder if she tells her children that the rules don’t apply to them because their mum has at least half a million amazing fans who would do anything for her and her babies?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Please bare with me this is on topic...

I was thinking the other day about all these people being “cancelled” like Shane Dawson and the likes of Jenna Marbles and Gabbie Hanna removing their social media - all from content they have released in the past (it’s complicated but I’ll keep it brief and simple) such as racist “funny” videos, lies and much worse etc all coming back to bite them in the ass. They haven’t been able to run from this and are being held accountable, I find it all quite interesting.
Anyway, that got me thinking about Rachaele. She lies all the time, she’s done racist/ignorant content e.g. the German voice, the rant about Turkish. Then there’s safeguarding stuff and the constant lies and scamming of people.
When will Rachaele be cancelled and held accountable? I’d have thought she would be being very careful with everything that is going on today.
I'd like to think the reason she hasnt been publicly outed "yet" is the fact most of her followers dont give a tit enough to make a noise/they dont bother to read into things if they are new and they dont know about her past/she isnt really that popular and she has friends at the local newspaper 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
She also needs to start prioritising Wibble’s safety over Instagram content (and stop mashing down his food or he will end up being unable to manage lumps which is more of a choking risk 🤦🏼‍♀️) and STOP taking the piss out of her deaf followers by not editing the subtitles. She is blatantly doing it deliberately for attention but it’s bleeping offensive. Far worse than not having subtitles are all.

If he can eat a cookie, he can eat his dinner 🤷🏼‍♀️

8E38CC65-F3B9-4337-BF63-12BA289AD668.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 29
So he’s crawling unsupervised by the stairs and she just walks away and let’s him carry on! Ffs! She didn’t even shout someone to watch him.
I seem to recall that she also has an oil diffuser on a low table in the hall. Just one of the many dangers of being alone.
I had a stair gate for my first but my second was a climber and was able to get over it in seconds. He hurt himself more falling off the top of it than he ever did in the stairs so I took it away but the effort required to keep an eye on him was ridiculous 😂

• Haha
I'd like to think the reason she hasnt been publicly outed "yet" is the fact most of her followers dont give a tit enough to make a noise/they dont bother to read into things if they are new and they dont know about her past/she isnt really that popular and she has friends at the local newspaper 🤷‍♀️
I must say it’s very tempting to send some info over to the drama channels on YouTube but I don’t know if they would pick up on it - she’s too small an account and the ones I have seen are all American. I don’t think you really get drama accounts on Instagram do you?

Reactions: 4
I seem to recall that she also has an oil diffuser on a low table in the hall. Just one of the many dangers of being alone.
I had a stair gate for my first but my second was a climber and was able to get over it in seconds. He hurt himself more falling off the top of it than he ever did in the stairs so I took it away but the effort required to keep an eye on him was ridiculous 😂
I agree...theres loads of potential accidents in their hallway/living room alone.
The table with the huge heavy lamp, oil diffusers
The cast iron fire pokers
Fire grate
Wires
TV
Glass vases on the floor
The pom pom fire thing could wrap round his neck
And that's not to mention the stairs or the kitchen 🤦‍♀️
It takes babies 0.2 seconds to do something!
Hes already allegedly eaten a firelighter while unattended and wasnt on the move at that point!
I have severe ocd safety anxiety anyway so watching her stories dont help me at all 😂😂

Reactions: 6
The change in temperatures can make you prone to illnesses, rsv for one thrives on that temperature drop. I see it day in day out with infants. It won't "make" him sick but it can increase the chances of him getting it.

That is a myth. You can’t catch a cold by being cold or wet.

Teething can cause cold-like symptoms, but you’re absolutely right, at this moment there’s no way any responsible parent would take this as given. Especially with having flouted social distancing left, right and centre and Joyce supposedly out at work, there’s a risk there and they need to take it seriously.

This is a really good point. You’re right. It’s very different my eldest who no one knows taking her little brother out than BeKind who’s being approached by goodness-knows-who. The same rules don’t apply to them, because of her online presence they need to be more cautious.
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 6
Why oh why is she STILL mashing his food?
That vegetable bake is ideal for him to eat as is, and it hurts to say this actually looks quite nice.
It’s only a bit of boiled veg with a cheese sauce not the height of culinary genius but let the poor little sod feel taste and see what veg look like. When he starts to get on opinion he’ll get fussy especially with that Edie around to encourage him.

Reactions: 4
Looks likely that Talullulah weighs more than her Mum as well as being taller than her. And to be clear, Talullah looks like she is a perfectly healthy/normal height and weight for her age so it ain't her with a problem...

• Wow
I hate how she says “yaaaay” so much. Just had to get that off my chest.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The change in temperatures can make you prone to illnesses, rsv for one thrives on that temperature drop. I see it day in day out with infants. It won't "make" him sick but it can increase the chances of him getting it.
Yes sorry should have clarified what I meant. It won’t make you ill, but it does lower the immune system. He would then have to be in contact with a virus/bacteria. Which judging he’s been out and about so much this week crawling around in a public area and being approached by strangers is a possibility.

Roach seems to have little to no regard for the safety of any of her children. I can’t figure out if she’s wilfully naive or just doesn’t actually give a tit as long as she’s okay.

Reactions: 8
If anybody else behaved the way she does when it comes to safeguarding children, social services would be involved. How does she get away with it? A stranger approaching a 15 year old girl while in charge of a baby under the age of 1 is not OK and the woman who did it is clearly deranged to have done it!

Reactions: 8
Day 6 of Josh at WORK. Rach is at the dentist alone and presumably Betsy's at home with 5 kids. Or he’s doing one of those random split shifts he did the other day when he was at home for lunch and dinner
They aren’t even trying now. This is no fun ☹
Edited to add: I’m being very petty. I make no apologies for it 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 29
As someone who had braces for three years I can confirm it won’t be like LABOUR IN YOUR MOUTH it’ll just be really sore for a couple of days. Shame you don’t drink to numb the pain eh Rach?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.