PTWM #40 - 40 threads and still no clue where the PayPal went for the PTWM crew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brilliant.

Wonder what's happening with the second book. It's over a year since she did a post saying she's first submitted it and still no publication date. Also that first book fee she got managed to stretch to an almost £1k bag along with £3k braces a £7k holiday, new house and designer clothes for all, chickens, phones, tablets ect ect ect
duck me the woman only asked which type of bag it was... she didnt ask her why she purchased it/who purchased it and how much it cost!!!
Another thing that she took upon herself to brag about.
Btw the bag hideous 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can’t wait for another book starring some chav that’s lived in her hometown her whole life, copies everyone she knows, has an overused uterus and lives her relationship online like a 14 year old in 2013. They should stick it in the feminist literature section 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Isnt her new book supposed to be a story? Not about her personally?
I cant remember where I read that... but shes not exactly the next jackie Collins is she 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Isnt her new book supposed to be a story? Not about her personally?
I cant remember where I read that... but shes not exactly the next jackie Collins is she 😂😂
Found this on Google Books.

Sounds like an adventurous and ground-breaking novel 🙄
Screenshot_20200716-220656_Chrome.jpg

Any ideas for possible titles?

"tit Show Shona and the Shambleton Swindle" is mine 💜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
005FA866-15BA-43ED-9956-0539EA6C87D6.png

Edie Wilby following in #BeKindBetsy footsteps then....
Of course she wants to be a YouTuber 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Found this on Google Books.

Sounds like an adventurous and ground-breaking novel 🙄View attachment 183971

Any ideas for possible titles?

"tit Show Shona and the Shambleton Swindle" is mine 💜
Yes...that's exactly where I saw it 😂
So yes...its basically a made up story that's exactly like her life 😂😂😂
God can she not come up with anything original if she wants to call herself an author ffs 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I dont really believe she gets asked where every single thing is from from every single frame of her stories, every single day... shes just boasting again and it's really getting on my effing tits.

Also.... quality content there, watching a teenager eat his beans on toast tea! 👏

Reactions: 11
That Astrid sunbathes with her tits out in her back garden apparently and thinks it's hilarious her neighbour can't enjoy his own garden because she's sitting there with her saggy wrinkled baps out.

She gives me the creeps along with her creepy as duck husband.

And needs to stop sunbathing. She looks like a well worn vintage shoe at this point.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
The Book is delayed cos it’s taking a year to correct the spelling and grammar.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
There are obviously no ghost writers available willing to lower themselves to write her book. And seeing as Katie Price manages to get one they seem to go pretty low

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.