PTWM #40 - 40 threads and still no clue where the PayPal went for the PTWM crew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Besides from you horrid vomiting trolls comments I have nothing to add as I am vomiting horrifically At Rach posts, she is getting really boring now, Rach can you step it up a bit babes 💔

Reactions: 10
Have you noticed Robbing Raquel has stopped with the alliteration? She must have realised she couldn’t top Bumshuffle Barry.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hands up - I don't watch many influencers.

I hate watch the Ingham Family but at least they do things and go places so we can laugh at the pair of them, there's some content there and they provide daily shite to laugh at. And they can produce videos to a decent professional standard.

Queen R literally does nothing. She's at home FMLing at her kids, her husband, her dogs. She occasionally throws raw mince into cooked mashed potato, and films her kids smashing their faces into Jammie Dodgers using a Nokia 3310 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Aren’t they allowed any privacy re. Joyce’s job?! It’s not like she has ever posted about it previously or anything 😜.
thinks he’s proper bad don’t he.
He’s a right pompous tit as well.... mr know it all.

Reactions: 11
Found this on Google Books.

Sounds like an adventurous and ground-breaking novel 🙄View attachment 183971

Any ideas for possible titles?

"tit Show Shona and the Shambleton Swindle" is mine 💜
Can't wait to read this...I wonder who it's about?! :unsure:

I hope she's changed the names so I don't guess too easily where she got her ideas from for her brand new novel. I'm thinking it could be about a family called Raquel, Joshka, Becky, Lola, Sed, Isiaah, Edith and Wilbur...you know, to really throw people off the scent! So she can make sure they don't realise she's literally just written another tit book about her life but pretended it's a story about another family so she can call it a novel and pretend she's an author.

Absolutely ridiculous twit!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Rachel looks so embarrassed during the Jammy Dodgers ad!! Funny that J is never involved in any ads either 😂😂

Reactions: 5
I’ve rewatched the video of her sitting on the table so many times, honestly just look at B’s face through it all she looks so uncomfortable. Shes really not going to thank her mum for doing this to her at least the younger kids can get away with it a bit more.

Reactions: 7
Got a shock yesterday after a few comments from people and after stepping on the scales I’ve lost a HORRIFIC VOMIT INDUCING amount of weight. I’m so sure it’s down to breastfeeding as I’m eating good. I suspect this is what has happened to Rachaele as we were both small to begin with. I’ll be doing a tearful story about this I suspect about 25 dots long. Just need to look out my best £3960 t-shirt dress and work up enough saliva to dribble out my mouth. Just like my hero. I hope she PayPals me some money for a Big Mac meal.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I was just about to comment on this.
Didnt rach order this during original lockdown... yet astrid says she went round Rs house for dinner?! Funny how R didn't document that!!!! Because I'm pretty sure you wernt allowed to do that????
That’s because the rules don’t apply to them, they’re insta royalty!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s nostalgia for Rach. Remember when she was gifted a Hoover from a pub during her impoverished fighting for her life years? It smelled of fags despite indoor smoking being outlawed years previous.
Please let’s us find a candle that smells like that hoover and send it do her address she keeps plastering about 💜

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wish she would duck off with those sheepers. The only reason she sat on the table was to get them in shot then make out shes had thousands of messages about them 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was just about to comment on this.
Didnt rach order this during original lockdown... yet astrid says she went round Rs house for dinner?! Funny how R didn't document that!!!! Because I'm pretty sure you wernt allowed to do that????
Just proves that her ‘content’ is all pre recorded shite!
she’s never off her stories yet we didn’t see the dinner party!! Strange.

I’ve rewatched the video of her sitting on the table so many times, honestly just look at B’s face through it all she looks so uncomfortable. Shes really not going to thank her mum for doing this to her at least the younger kids can get away with it a bit more.
Betsy must have been cringing to promote jammie dodgers. She is 15 ffs she be wanting make and hair etc etc. But she still sat in on the filming. She could have said no.

When I click on the pink box above to see her stories, none come up, am I supposed to do anything different or is it because I'm blocked?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.