PTWM #40 - 40 threads and still no clue where the PayPal went for the PTWM crew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy Birthday Josh 🎁🎉🎊
So. If anyone has seen the episode of Friends where Chandler agrees not to make jokes for 24 hours, that’s what I’m doing today for Josh. I’m not ripping the piss out of anything that they do today 🤐
(It’s already becoming quite the challenge hahahaha)
I hope they have the best day 😁
Its all gonna come flying out of u later! It'll be like you're horrifically vomiting words! 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Can’t imagine Josh being into football. I mean it’s the modern world, it’s not an inherently “masculine” or “heterosexual” thing to follow football despite what some idiots think. He’s just so...wet. Couldn’t see any passion in him at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Not a single hat on any of those children (in particular the baby!!!) and not sure if it’s just the light or a filter but Edie looking very pink in those latest stories.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Why is she looking more and more like Beetlejuice? The manky teeth, the mad hair, the stripy jumpsuit...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Lurk here quite often an rarely post on this thread.
But after today I feel I've got to say. What an absolute little horror Edie is. If that was my child with an attitude like that, they'd be left at home with a family member so as not to further ruin the day and grounded. (Ie all electronics taken away)
Horrible little tit 🙄🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 21
How can this family think it’s normal to post the things they do ? Like she likes to get the attention for them all speaking to each other like absolute tit . I really don’t get it . And has for Edie wow . It’s almost like she enjoys exposing the kids and their tit behaviour but for what ? I am far from the best parent but that is tit tit parenting and should be bloody reported for exposing those kids the way she does

Looks like a angry boil to me, or maybe his skin got caught in her braces when she was giving him a kiss !!!
Edie is a bright girl for her age, thought that from early times ie her reading. It’s such a shame R & J are channeling that intelligence in the wrong direction.
I had a relationship for almost 4 years with a man that was not my kids dad, but I made sure they were respectful of him all the while still supporting them, if I didn’t agree with His way of responding to my kids I spoke to him in private.
I am a huge believer in apologising, there has been times as a parent that felt I was losing the will to live and way over reacted with telling me off, but I have sat down with my children and apologised and explained why I popped. And I have encouraged them to do the same.
My partners son could at times be very very challenging, to me and my children but not once ever did I raise my voice or treat him differently, he lived at his mums 4 days and us 3 days, besides from day to day little things, I would let his dad do the main parenting.
R tries to make out she lives the boys but it’s clear to see she does treat them differently.
Someone posted a screenshot here a few days ago of her facial reaction to Wilby biting her. That picture showed her real reaction to conflict.
She can set up videos all she wants of her cool mum reaction but I am calling it now, behind the camera she is vile.
Sorry for the long post, not been too well mentally.

Reactions: 16
Its all gonna come flying out of u later! It'll be like you're horrifically vomiting words! 🤣
I’m not going to make it... I nearly broke down over the dodgems... one more like that and I’m spilling 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's on her instagram. She wont post anything horrendous on her facebook.. instagram is a whole new kettle of fish 😂
There is a tab at the top of this thread where you can view the stories without giving rach the views 😂

Her sharing fi's story has annoyed me! A family member of mine who knew fi was in tears yesterday after finding out about fi losing her battle with ovarian cancer..fi helped alot of people and encouraged everyone to do random acts of kindness as much as they could.
Rachel is on the other end of the scale to her... she wouldnt know an act of kindness if it slapped her in the face! She only does "good deeds" because she likes to shout about it and recieve praise for doing it, or recieve a gift in return. And she has the cheek to re quote fi's saying about "love more"
When we clearly see the sarcastic and bitchy and downright nasty replies she sends to people privately that just ask her genuine questions. 😡
where’s thetab to watch I can’t find it
She blocked when when I told her she needed to take one of the lads to hospital 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
where’s thetab to watch I can’t find it
She blocked when when I told her she needed to take one of the lads to hospital 🙈😂
You can look on storyinsta.com or there are various apps, the only one I know is gramster but there are others.

Reactions: 2
I wish she wouldnt post the kids tantrums and fights/upsets... its really uncomfortable to watch. And if her followers think that's even remotely funny then they need their heads checking!

Reactions: 15
My heart went out to poor Issac. She came out the room with crocodile tears and when he said it was her that hit him 1st , she made Issac apologise 1st and didn’t even tell Edie off. She will grow up into a vile child with no one wanting to play with her
That is a horrible, spoilt little whinger. She’s a madam. Makes me 😠

Reactions: 8
So very uncomfortable to watch E and I today. Really feel for Issac. Also, when R was filming the beginning and J was shouting up the stairs I’d say that’s the real him! Horrible man.

Reactions: 16
Fair enough I don’t rate Josh very much, but those kids would starve to death if it wasn’t for him, duck all would get done and they’d have nothing. Respect him on his bloody birthday at least, but also teach your kids some discipline ffs!! Poor Isaac though, little darlins those boys are and they get nothing but hassle 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
What a spoilt brat and then bad behaviour rewarded with ice cream and and fair ground rides!

Reactions: 10
Sorry I'm new here but just had to say I used to really like Rachael especially all the work she did to help domestic violence victims etc and followed her for a long time even bought her book. But iv unfollowed today I cannot watch or stand the way she let's Edie behave my daughter is the same age and she would never act that way. It's absolutely disgusting the way she let's that girl speak to Josh. And I don't understand why isaac was getting into trouble for edie hitting him? Just had to say this and get it off my chest because it's been annoying me for weeks 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Sorry I'm new here but just had to say I used to really like Rachael especially all the work she did to help domestic violence victims etc and followed her for a long time even bought her book. But iv unfollowed today I cannot watch or stand the way she let's Edie behave my daughter is the same age and she would never act that way. It's absolutely disgusting the way she let's that girl speak to Josh. And I don't understand why isaac was getting into trouble for edie hitting him? Just had to say this and get it off my chest because it's been annoying me for weeks 😂😂
Sorry to burst your bubble but she hasn’t done anything for DV for a very long time 🙄

Reactions: 12
E's behaviour is getting worse. I don't even think its to play up for the camera anymore, she just knows she can get away with it. As somone else said, I do feel sorry for the Dad's side having to witness all that being shown to 200k people. But if i was them, I would be trying to put a stop to it now and having serious words with E and R about allowing her to get away with it.

Oh and J - that first present you opened is called a decanter and it lets the wine breathe. Thick as duck for such a wine connoisseur 😂

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.