PTWM #40 - 40 threads and still no clue where the PayPal went for the PTWM crew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This really annoyed me - “access” to her through her millions of stories Is hardly limiting access 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ She is the least bit aware of all the points mentioned in this, couldn’t be more opposite if she tried!!
But it's not just access to her stories they have..... they literally have physical access to her and her children because its public knowledge where they live,what school they go, where they hang out.... I mean, yesterday proved that with the psycho HUN approaching her 2 children!!
I also get the impression she doesnt realise that women too can be paedophiles/psychos/deranged human beings.
I know we go over and over with this subject but it really REALLY bothers me that she is so nieve and stupid in regards to her 700k followers and her childrens safety/safeguarding.
And also probably the hundreds of people who view her page and stories that aren't following her!
It would scare the tit out of me!

Reactions: 20
Her huns would have a field day with me - after the week I've had my house would be full from floor to ceiling with gifted shite 😂
The safeguarding issues with her really do concern me 😐 imagine going up to someones kid because you follow their mum. What would you even say 😯😂
I've no idea! As a mother nothing scares me more than the thought of a stranger approaching my kids and they are 18 and 14 now. Knowing that they would know all the details of their lives makes it even worse in this case. What happens in 2 years time when wilby is running round the beach unsupervised, because R is too busy filming, and a stranger comes up with his favourite ice cream, knows all about his dislikes and likes and entices him off with them? I may watch too much tv but it does happen. Even more so at tourist type places like whwre she lives.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
But it's not just access to her stories they have..... they literally have physical access to her and her children because its public knowledge where they live,what school they go, where they hang out.... I mean, yesterday proved that with the psycho HUN approaching her 2 children!!
I also get the impression she doesnt realise that women too can be paedophiles/psychos/deranged human beings.
I know we go over and over with this subject but it really REALLY bothers me that she is so nieve and stupid in regards to her 700k followers and her childrens safety/safeguarding
It would scare the tit out of me!
Yes I agree. When that stranger approached them there wasn’t even an adult there - what the duck would she have done if they’d taken Wibble or even if something happened like an accident? Text her mum who would have just shared the exchange for content?

I've no idea! As a mother nothing scares me more than the thought of a stranger approaching my kids and they are 18 and 14 now. Knowing that they would know all the details of their lives makes it even worse in this case. What happens in 2 years time when wilby is running round the beach unsupervised, because R is too busy filming, and a stranger comes up with his favourite ice cream, knows all about his dislikes and likes and entices him off with them? I may watch too much tv but it does happen. Even more so at tourist type places like whwre she lives.
Entices him off with their titties you mean? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So we have to not message her asking her where she got things because when she does get messages asking where she got things she will share? Ok then...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why doesn’t she say “I’m too lazy to remember to tag where I have got it from, why don’t you just google it “ 😂
She is getting right on my nerves AGAIN

Oh yeah Racquet what happened to your tit YouTube channel 😂

I remember years ago I was at a meeting or safety awareness course (can’t remember which) anyway there was a discussion around having personalised T-shirt’s on your kids. If they out playing with one on they are identifiable by name to strangers and the stranger could start a conversation with them using their name and the kid would think oh you must know me. Flash forward to now and to bekind and wilbertson getting spotted and moodie Edie on holiday makes me uneasy.

Reactions: 16
I remember years ago I was at a meeting or safety awareness course (can’t remember which) anyway there was a discussion around having personalised T-shirt’s on your kids. If they out playing with one on they are identifiable by name to strangers and the stranger could start a conversation with them using their name and the kid would think oh you must know me. Flash forward to now and to bekind and wilbertson getting spotted and moodie Edie on holiday makes me uneasy.
Omg hate personalised kids stuff, why advertise your kids name 🤷🏼‍♀️
I also saw something on the car stickers too, advertising how many kids etc you have.

I've never done the "name" stuff either. I got my daughter's initials embroidered on her school cardigan because we all know uniform magically grows legs and runs around school during the day 😆. Loads of people have names on display on jumpers, backs of hoodies and on backpacks. Makes me shudder.

Reactions: 10
View attachment 182958 how much do you reckon he'd charge to play outside their house? 😂😂😂
As someone who plays the bagpipes I can confirm they would wake the dead and if I lived nearer her I’d do it for free just to piss the hag off every morning blasting out Highland Cathedral full pelt😂 I also have access to a big pipeband drum as well 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I've never done the "name" stuff either. I got my daughter's initials embroidered on her school cardigan because we all know uniform magically grows legs and runs around school during the day 😆. Loads of people have names on display on jumpers, backs of hoodies and on backpacks. Makes me shudder.
Loads of people dont seem to think of how dangerous it can be having your kids name plastered everywhere. It makes me feel sick thinking about it!

Reactions: 7
Well I can sleep easy tonight knowing where all the stuff she’s featured in her fabulous content is from. Thank you Rachaeeeellllleeee 💜

• Haha
How’s many time she did E try saying about using the bubble machine and rachoccio ignored her now that’s one reason why she shouts And whinges a lot if she’s Is going to be spoken over and ignored when talking nicely.poor little girl

Loads of people dont seem to think of how dangerous it can be having your kids name plastered everywhere. It makes me feel sick thinking about it!
When I had a dog I didn’t even put his name on the tag for this very reason. Only ever put on my surname and contact details.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I just thank god she’s told us what brace she’s got. At least now if I ever have a bad accident and it leaves my teeth like a vandalised graveyard I’ll know what brace to ask my dentist NOT to give me 😂 Her mouth is so big her teeth must be like the Forth Road Bridge, by the time you got one end fixed the end you repaired before would be fucked again and need done.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I just thank god she’s told us what brace she’s got. At least now if I ever have a bad accident and it leaves my teeth like a vandalised graveyard I’ll know what brace to ask my dentist NOT to give me 😂 Her mouth is so big her teeth must be like the Forth Road Bridge, by the time you got one end fixed the end you repaired before would be fucked again and need done.
Does resemble the forth bridge with all that metal going on in her mouth !

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I genuinely think she just uses those ‘auto subtitles’ so her ‘Following’ will message her with screenshots of all the random tit it picks up from her voice 😒 so she can act like she’s hilarious. Also WHAT THE HELL was that cheesy potato thing about yesterday??? And the fact people actually remade it.. I was like........... why though?!😟😟😟

• Haha
Reactions: 15
😂 😂 at her trying to appear relatable with her current Insta BFF. We all know she’s got the real deal - back from the days when she frequently used to plead poverty stating she was down to her last £10 - which of course was kindly given away to a random warrior. Thank the Gucci Gods for the Bank of PayPal 🙌🏼😉

Attachments

• Haha
I genuinely think she just uses those ‘auto subtitles’ so her ‘Following’ will message her with screenshots of all the random tit it picks up from her voice 😒 so she can act like she’s hilarious. Also WHAT THE HELL was that cheesy potato thing about yesterday??? And the fact people actually remade it.. I was like........... why though?!😟😟😟
She does, and it's really pissing me off. The point of subtitles is to make her posts accessible for people who are deaf or hard of hearing. Deliberately leaving them wrong for attention is worse than not bothering IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.